Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Emperor Napoleon would be writting in this forum if he were to live nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
"He was a diminutive 5′5.” "

"Was Napoleon insecure about height?

One man in particular who stands out in history for having an issue with his height is Napoleon Bonaparte, one of the most influential war leaders in the history of the world. However, Napoleon was notoriously angry and aggressive, which history has come to blame on his short height."

:)

"He was a diminutive 5′5.” "

"Was Napoleon insecure about height?

One man in particular who stands out in history for having an issue with his height is Napoleon Bonaparte, one of the most influential war leaders in the history of the world. However, Napoleon was notoriously angry and aggressive, which history has come to blame on his short height."

:)
Definitely.

In those days you could still statusmaxx in other ways and then get pussy.

Today, forget it. Napo would be postmaxxing here and that would be it.

the avg height was much lower in 1769

That;s why i said

if he were to live nowadays​

If he lived nowadays he'd probably be taller than he was due to nutrients being more readily available. But if despite that he ended up being 5'5"... he'd still heightmog me but he'd be an incel anyway.

If he lived nowadays he'd probably be taller than he was due to nutrients being more readily available. But if despite that he ended up being 5'5"... he'd still heightmog me but he'd be an incel anyway.
I meant with this same height, but yeah. Also brutal, how tall are you?

He was about average height for the era.

5'2", shorter than the average foid height in my country. :feelsrope:
Brutal indeed, i'm a 22yo 172cm skinny (55kg) framecel, i look like i'm still a teen (females have told me that i look younger for my age) and most young guys here mog me - 177-180cm gymbros. No female has EVER shown any IOI to me. Even the ugly ones lol :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Brutal indeed, i'm a 22yo 172cm skinny (55kg) framecel, i look like i'm still a teen (females have told me that i look younger for my age) and most young guys here mog me - 177-180cm gymbros. No female has EVER shown any IOI to me. Even the ugly ones lol :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
Frame really is important; 55kg at 170+cm sounds like it really is over. Not to mention that IOI are Chad-only.

no doubt about it, this world has truly gone degenerate, at least before we could enrol military and play Squid Game wars to rape some puss if we survived

Braindead, normies get them too although not as often. How do you think they get gfs to begin with :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Let me cope in blissful ignorance, damn it. :cryfeels: But yeah, they do get IOI and relationships with no strings attached (at least the high-tier normies).

he could only manage to get a used up roastie after statusmaxxing hard as a powerful general, his contemporaries made fun of him for marrying the whore. was mistreated throughout life for his ethnicity and regional accent, and overall low status until rising up. also took away women's rights amidst the revolution.

incel hero and legend for sure.

No he wouldn't. He was pretty much on the fence even then. Women didn't like him, ended up betabuxxing a used up roastie single mom.

Still made it general. He wan an incel but not a loser

No he wouldn't. He was pretty much on the fence even then. Women didn't like him, ended up betabuxxing a used up roastie single mom.

Still made it general. He wan an incel but not a loser
You contradicted yourself too much in this single comment tbh:feelshaha:
he could only manage to get a used up roastie after statusmaxxing hard as a powerful general, his contemporaries made fun of him for marrying the whore. was mistreated throughout life for his ethnicity and regional accent, and overall low status until rising up. also took away women's rights amidst the revolution.

incel hero and legend for sure.
Yep

You contradicted yourself too much in this single comment tbh:feelshaha:

Yep
There's a big difference. You expect anyone on this forum to go out there and do things? One thing he wouldn't be doing, despite all his failings with women, is spend a single second here

Imagine being one of the greatest emperors in history. Winning the most battles and be remembered for all eternity for being butthurt about your height. No human rights for your height.

He was average height back then. Napoleon complex is Anglo propaganda.

Definitely.

In those days you could still statusmaxx in other ways and then get pussy.

Today, forget it. Napo would be postmaxxing here and that would be it.
no, every woman he was with cheated on him, it never was about status