Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Empathy is overrated

Engineering Sage

Engineering Sage

There's nothing you can do
-
Ever since I was a child, I have had deminished empathy. I was targeted in school and the effects of it has crushed my empathy completely. i knew one kid who made a rude comment towards me one time, and years after he developed cancer and when I found out I was so happy and believed that his cancer was punishment for those comments towards people. The visions of him suffering makes me feel warm, sweet and giddy.

I think empathy is just overrated.

Discuss.

Ever since I was a child, I have had deminished empathy. I was targeted in school and the effects of it has crushed my empathy completely. i knew one kid who made a rude comment towards me one time, and years after he developed cancer and when I found out I was so happy and believed that his cancer was punishment for those comments towards people. The visions of him suffering makes me feel warm, sweet and giddy.

Discuss.
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

Discuss.
Based, Glad he died, What a bully

If u ever get in physical confrontation irl u will instantly change ur mind about whats overrated and whats not bud. Think u watched too many of ur degen cartoons

I don't think empathy is "overrated" but people who try and shame you for not feeling empathetic towards an evil person who bullied you is retarded.

I had and still have a lot of empathy, even for foids.

If u ever get in physical confrontation irl u will instantly change ur mind about whats overrated and whats not bud. Think u watched too many of ur degen cartoons
How come?

Agreed, same story here. It's just in your way to feel for people that couldn't give less of a shit about you. Fuck people.

How come?
When someone beats the shit out of u, u instantly start forgetting about dumb things,its just how life works,its not an anime mate.Ever got sick and felt nauseous for hours before vomiting?similar

Discuss.
foid behavior. brocels should care for eachother and everybody in their community. idgaf about anybody that will likely never return the favor (aka normies and foids)

foid behavior. brocels should care for eachother and everybody in their community. idgaf about anybody that will likely never return the favor (aka normies and foids)
empathy doesn't mean you care

When someone beats the shit out of u, u instantly start forgetting about dumb things,its just how life works,its not an anime mate.Ever got sick and felt nauseous for hours before vomiting?similar
Okay

does it not mean caring and understanding other's pain? understanding and not caring is just psychopathy
noun

1. the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    "he has a total lack of empathy for anybody"

I care about strangers, however the moment they go against my morals and beliefs, or wrong me, I lose all the respect.
foids automatically cross my morals and beliefs :feelshehe:

Discuss.
It certainly can be it's all very situational I have empathy for people whom I have developed a relationship with everyone else is unimportant

Empathy is sadly lacking today, but only for those who actually suffer, like us.

It certainly can be it's all very situational I have empathy for people whom I have developed a relationship with everyone else is unimportant
Same here. I just don't understand it when is related to people that you don't know or people that mistreat you. I don't think it's wrong to not care about total strangers..

Same here. I just don't understand it when is related to people that you don't know or people that mistreat you. I don't think it's wrong to not care about total strangers..
It's not wrong at all these preferences serve important roles in nature the same can be said for those who have empathy for all it becomes a problem when empathy becomes self destructive and savior complexs develop I believe

No empathy for you face and chads don't need empathy

Homosexual trait tbhngldedsrsrn.
1) be young (14-20, hard limit 25)
2) intact hymen
3) bmi 18-20
4) no tats
5) no drugs (yes, alcohol tobacco and marijuana count too)
100% of all women cannot meet these criteria so why bother :feelshehe:

only ends badly if >8/10
Indeed I have observed it myself people who are blatantly dark triad and attractive being treated as if he's just some really honest guy the truth of course is simply that he an asshole with the social capital for getting away with it

Indeed I have observed it myself people who are blatantly dark triad and attractive being treated as if he's just some really honest guy the truth of course is simply that he an asshole with the social capital for getting away with it
dark triad is a meme. it's just the halo effect jfl. bad things like narcissm are being thrown under the rug BECAUSE he's attractive, its not the negative traits making him attractive.

dark triad is a meme. it's just the halo effect jfl. bad things like narcissm are being thrown under the rug BECAUSE he's attractive, its not the negative traits making him attractive.
I'd say in some cases yes semantics aside at the end of the day face>everything else

In terms of importance other qualities could hurt even a good looking person alot (height)

I'd say in some cases yes semantics aside at the end of the day face>everything else
height > face tbh, you see tallfags with below avg faces slay all the time, short and good face ends up gay

I can see your point haha would you rather be a hulking ogre or a 10 twink?
hulking ogre can atleast nichemaxx jfl who wants to be dicked down

Height like you typed short good looking dudes can be forced gaey
>censoring gay
GO BACK

oh shit wtf is this new reddit logo :feelskek: :feelskek: