Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Emma Watson and Rupert Grint

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Emma Watson says everyone wanted to be on-set for her 'incest' moment in Harry Potter
Dominic Smithers

Published 13:34, 31 March 2023 BST
| Last updated 13:34, 31 March 2023 BST

Emma Watson said that everyone wanted to be on set to see her 'incest' moment in the Harry Potter film series.

In the final movie of the wizarding franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Watson's character Hermione had to get close with one of her co-stars.

And while for fans of the series it was a long time coming, it was a very different experience for the two actors invo

Back in 2012, Watson told Jonathan Ross: "We did the kiss two weeks ago, and it was the most horrible thing I've ever had to do.

"Not because Rupert isn't lovely, and there are millions of girls out there who would probably chop their left arm off to kiss him, but it just felt like incest. That's the only way I can describe it.

"The great thing about kissing is that you close your eyes, so it was fine when I was actually kissing him because I had my eyes closed. So I could not think about the fact that it was him.

"The worst bit is when we had to open our eyes and look at each other because then it was just like, and then we couldn’t keep going."

lved.

ADVERT

never began for Rupert Grint

i dunno shit about harry potter, im no foid. harry potter reminds me of nobita from doraemon

nobita-doraemon.jpg

he is kinda ugly a little bit also short. if he was a chad even tho her brother she would suck his dick on stage

Brutal for Weasleycels

It‘s cringe how much she makes such a fuss about it. It’s all because Rupert Grint is sub-Chad. Feel bad for him having to go along with her, nodding in agreement, laughing it off, while she rambles about how horrible it was to kiss him

We have a similar pheno i can certainly understand why a foid would be disgusted by him

It‘s cringe how much she makes such a fuss about it. It’s all because Rupert Grint is sub-Chad. Feel bad for him having to go along with her, nodding in agreement, laughing it off, while she rambles about how horrible it was to kiss him
Emma Watson is a bitch for doing that. She's the type of woman that needs to get her head out of her ass.

Hollywood exec pays some aspiring actress foid to do slutty things on camera. WOW! Such an injustice. Much feminism

FFS foid is shitting so hard on her co-star, but probably thinks she's being diplomatic and polite