Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eminem was incel before thugmaxxing through hip hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucks are having a heart attack reading the posts on this thread.

I don't remember such a thing, but go on...

oh I definitely believe wiggermaxxing is legit but I don't make rap, not my scene, and the underground alternative and rock scene around here is pretty damn PC (even the men are typical craftbrew male feminist fucks) so I risk ostracization I don't play live a whole lot or go out often. the local fans I met were pretty much all dudes and nuttier than I was (kind of weird). I sat down with one kid and his sister and he went from having a typical conversation about my music to going off on a tangent about alien and dinosaur life. even weirded me out and I'm normally open minded to this crap. that being said, locally I'm Varg Vikernes, nationwide I'm Seth Putnam and the greater American noise/industrial/experimental scene likes to pretend I don't exist. the former Eastern Bloc and South America are where my largest fanbases are. not here in the popomistic United States. most people who were into rap bullied the fuck out of me growing up so I got out of that shit real quick. most of their fans usually Hispanic or hapas or Sicilian bastards so I don't jive with that crap.
Link of your music?

Eminem had an stacy GF and a daugther when he was an fucked up unknown white rapper in the early-mid 90's.

Low IQ thread.
hailie is a stacy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.