Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eminem was incel before thugmaxxing through hip hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
A guy as good-looking as Eminem couldn't even get laid before thugmaxxing first. It's over for low T dudes with blue eyes in modern America.

yeah eminem just money and statusmaxxed he never really was a thug he was a poor whitey being beat up by black kids.

i dont think eminem was GL before he got big.

Just listen to his song "bully" he was a total incel beta cuck until thugmaxxing

Extremely low iq thread.

He has hunter eyes, below average jaw and is average height.

High tier normie due to the eyes.

Everything wrong with eminem can be attributed to his low T neotenic appearance and manlet status tbh, half the reason he's a tryhard even after statusmaxxing is so he can compensate socially for looking like a 15 year old.

Eminem had an stacy GF and a daugther when he was an fucked up unknown white rapper in the early-mid 90's.

Low IQ thread.

He had plastic surgery.

Extremely low iq thread.

He has hunter eyes, below average jaw and is average height.

High tier normie due to the eyes.
He went to a near all black school and was bullied heavily and literally almost beaten to death by a Tyrone cause Em tried to flirt with a girl he liked.

Then he started thugmaxxing and finally got a girl and then began to do rap

Nah, one first image he looks like an incel looking on happy couples and planning his uprising
On seconds he looks like a white nigger

Eminem never was and never will be an incel. Even if he wasn't rich and famous he would still be normal.

He went to a near all black school and was bullied heavily and literally almost beaten to death by a Tyrone cause Em tried to flirt with a girl he liked.

Then he started thugmaxxing and finally got a girl and then began to do rap
jbb

His face is decent. Nothing too exciting but never ugly.

Don't give fuel to IT. This will further their agenda of pushing the idea that "mysoginist=incel".

Eminem had an stacy GF and a daugther when he was an fucked up unknown white rapper in the early-mid 90's.

Low IQ thread.
Yeah what the fuck is this faggot talking about?

Even if he didn't thugmax there's no way he'd be incel.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that he lost a beef with a bitch.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that he lost a beef with a bitch.

I don't remember such a thing, but go on...

oh I definitely believe wiggermaxxing is legit but I don't make rap, not my scene, and the underground alternative and rock scene around here is pretty damn PC (even the men are typical craftbrew male feminist fucks) so I risk ostracization I don't play live a whole lot or go out often. the local fans I met were pretty much all dudes and nuttier than I was (kind of weird). I sat down with one kid and his sister and he went from having a typical conversation about my music to going off on a tangent about alien and dinosaur life. even weirded me out and I'm normally open minded to this crap. that being said, locally I'm Varg Vikernes, nationwide I'm Seth Putnam and the greater American noise/industrial/experimental scene likes to pretend I don't exist. the former Eastern Bloc and South America are where my largest fanbases are. not here in the popomistic United States. most people who were into rap bullied the fuck out of me growing up so I got out of that shit real quick. most of their fans usually Hispanic or hapas or Sicilian bastards so I don't jive with that crap.

Pre thugmaxxing eminem still mogs me

How was eminem an incel lookswise?
If so he mogs me to infinity and beyond.

He’s the greatest

I don't remember such a thing, but go on...

oh I definitely believe wiggermaxxing is legit but I don't make rap, not my scene, and the underground alternative and rock scene around here is pretty damn PC (even the men are typical craftbrew male feminist fucks) so I risk ostracization I don't play live a whole lot or go out often. the local fans I met were pretty much all dudes and nuttier than I was (kind of weird). I sat down with one kid and his sister and he went from having a typical conversation about my music to going off on a tangent about alien and dinosaur life. even weirded me out and I'm normally open minded to this crap. that being said, locally I'm Varg Vikernes, nationwide I'm Seth Putnam and the greater American noise/industrial/experimental scene likes to pretend I don't exist. the former Eastern Bloc and South America are where my largest fanbases are. not here in the popomistic United States. most people who were into rap bullied the fuck out of me growing up so I got out of that shit real quick. most of their fans usually Hispanic or hapas or Sicilian bastards so I don't jive with that crap.
He got bodied by Mariah Carey

Eminem always had face, check him out in his 20s chadlite tier tbh

Thugmaxxing and Low inhib helped

He got bodied by Mariah Carey

I guess anything for that mystery meat titcow to stay relevant somehow.
Eminem always had face, check him out in his 20s chadlite tier tbh

Thugmaxxing and Low inhib helped

now he's pandering to SJWs and whining about Trump. if he thinks that's bad, send him to Death Valley with Atomwaffen and see how he likes it.

A guy as good-looking as Eminem couldn't even get laid before thugmaxxing first. It's over for low T dudes with blue eyes in modern America.

low test is a scam spread by the ((TRT industry))

some of the nasty thugs and manly men have low test

it's about your mindset rather than your test

low test is low IQ explanation

Yeah, truth. He’s a white manlet - total death sentence. To be fair to him, he mastered the art of thugmaxxing. I hate rap, but I sort of always like Eminem. He seemed quite smart.

Too long, didn't listen, give me a run down on that gay music?
Its loosely based off a story of him and his hs bully song was supposed to be brain damage not bully btw. I'm high. Here's the actual story

"it all started just two days before his 9th birthday when a bully named D'Angelo Bailey split his lip and knocked the wind out of him and from there, the beatings got worse and worse.

A couple of months later, Bailey rolled up a snowball which contained a "heavy object or a piece of ice" and hurled it in Eminem's direction, breaking his nose before subsequently beating him up.

However, the worst incident came when Eminem was at his most vulnerable. His back was turned, he was urinating and thought he had escaped from the bad world, albeit, for a minute or two.

Bailey came in and beat young Mathers to within an inch of his life, leaving him with "sustained injuries to his head, face, back and legs".

His mother sued the Detroit school system for failing to protect him - her son had suffered a concussion and temporary loss of vision in one eye - but her lawsuit for $10,000 in damage was eventually dismissed on the grounds of "governmental immunity"."

low test is a scam spread by the ((TRT industry))

some of the nasty thugs and manly men have low test

it's about your mindset rather than your test

low test is low IQ explanation

Testosterone isn’t what many people think it is. T makes a man tall, broad shoulders, narrow waist, moderately muscular, lean, and handsome. It gives them a deep voice, a high libido, and tons of energy. In terms of personality, it makes them happy and confident - not super-aggressive like many people think.

Feminist lesbians and cucks have given testosterone a bad name, but it’s actually the best thing a man can have for success in life. Being high T is pure bliss.

Its loosely based off a story of him and his hs bully song was supposed to be brain damage not bully btw. I'm high. Here's the actual story

"it all started just two days before his 9th birthday when a bully named D'Angelo Bailey split his lip and knocked the wind out of him and from there, the beatings got worse and worse.

A couple of months later, Bailey rolled up a snowball which contained a "heavy object or a piece of ice" and hurled it in Eminem's direction, breaking his nose before subsequently beating him up.

However, the worst incident came when Eminem was at his most vulnerable. His back was turned, he was urinating and thought he had escaped from the bad world, albeit, for a minute or two.

Bailey came in and beat young Mathers to within an inch of his life, leaving him with "sustained injuries to his head, face, back and legs".

His mother sued the Detroit school system for failing to protect him - her son had suffered a concussion and temporary loss of vision in one eye - but her lawsuit for $10,000 in damage was eventually dismissed on the grounds of "governmental immunity"."
Hahaha, holy fuck. Imagine nearly getting beaten to death for being white and then going on to suck black people's dicks for the rest of your life and help spread their culture across America. Eminem is a turbo cuck.

Hahaha, holy fuck. Imagine nearly getting beaten to death for being white and then going on to suck black people's dicks for the rest of your life and help spread their culture across America. Eminem is a turbo cuck.
He really is. He wished he was black because big bad Tyrone nearly killed him

Youd think hed have become a white nationalist at that point

What kind of terrible mother sends her little white baby to a school full of blacks? Eminem's life can only be described as stockholm syndrome.

Fuck Eminem that fucking middle aged wigger.

Wiggermaxing was a thing in the early to mid 2000's that could work even for ugly dudes (many if not most wiggers were fat and/or ugly. All were retarded) but even then most of them literally got cucked by actual niggers because all of the wiggresses wanted BBC and usually dumped MC White Chocolate for Tyrone. Saw it happen more than once.

if that stroy is true, i lost all respect for Eminem I could have ever had.

that happens to me and I survive, I am buying a rocket launcher and nuking nigga town

What kind of terrible mother sends her little white baby to a school full of blacks? Eminem's life can only be described as stockholm syndrome.
Very true actually

All the benefits of multiculturalism ...

rap sucks and will always suck

it's a music for low IQ musicians and people who can't sing

how tall is he?

It has nothing to do with low T, it's manletism that made him incel.

he's 5'8 so he isnt a manlet he's below average. it would have been impossible if he was a turbomanlet or 5'5 and under

"White privilege"

Blacks are the biggest bullies hands down.

"White privilege"

Blacks are the biggest bullies hands down.
100% agreed. White bullying is never as bad as what blacks do at least from what I've read. Generally whites just call you a fag and maybe try to fight you. But mostly just pick on you.

Blacks try to fucking kill the kids they're bullying

100% agreed. White bullying is never as bad as what blacks do at least from what I've read. Generally whites just call you a fag and maybe try to fight you. But mostly just pick on you.

Blacks try to fucking kill the kids they're bullying
I despise blacks with a passion. Hope they all fucking die.

I despise blacks with a passion. Hope they all fucking die.
Theres nothing wrong with blacks. It's the attitude. To quote Johnny Rebel

"White people might probably
Learn a little bit better
But if you wanna know nigger
I'll tell ya what pisses us off
It's the attitude stupid
It's what's inside your brain
It's the attitude stupid
Ain't you ever gonna change
You keep thinkin' everything
Is black and white
Don't you know the difference
'Tween wrong and right
It's the attitude stupid"

Theres a difference between a black man and a nigger. Tbh. It's just popular black culture is fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.