Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Emergency

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Im out of coffee, I thought that two 500g bags would be enough but I've been drinking so much of that shit that it's already gone, I could go to the store but it's pouring down and it's really cold, I'll have to spend the night without any, hopefully make it through, I'll post some cringe shit one the sewers just so I stay active.

Im out of coffee, I thought that two 500g bags would be enough but I've been drinking so much of that shit that it's already gone, I could go to the store but it's pouring down and it's really cold, I'll have to spend the night without any, hopefully make it through, I'll post some cringe shit one the sewers just so I stay active.
Clearly you don't live in curryland unless you are in a mountainous area.

You will see ER tonight i heard from the 9th dimension
And then after you will
Sleeeeeeep

You're drinking too much coffee, I won't export it to you anymore.