Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Emergency state of depression

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I'm so depressed. My body aches and my mind is racing. Been attached to my bed for 3 straight days. I'm only 30 and I feel like an 80 year old man on his death bed. No friends or fam. It's over.

The deterioration of a true incel will become a topic more and more people talk about in the coming years. This sucks.
I'm trying out new anti depressants. Hopefully something changes.

Emergency Room.

Why does your body ache?

I'm so depressed. My body aches and my mind is racing. Been attached to my bed for 3 straight days. I'm only 30 and I feel like an 80 year old man on his death bed. No friends or fam. It's over.

The deterioration of a true incel will become a topic more and more people talk about in the coming years. This sucks.
I'm trying out new anti depressants. Hopefully something changes.

After 35 your body will start degrading. Our lifespans are unnatural, we only live so long because of progress in medical science. I dread knowing how close I am to 30. By 30 you should have your life in order. It is over for oldcels.

After 35 your body will start degrading. Our lifespans are unnatural, we only live so long because of progress in medical science. I dread knowing how close I am to 30. By 30 you should have your life in order. It is over for oldcels.
Very true, and brutal for oldcels

I heard that for a long time too ie 35 and you start going downhill.

Though my recent ER stay doctor told me different.

He said generally men start going downhill fast for developing serious problems around age 45.

Fuuuuck.

I'm not all that far away from that number sadly.

I'm 30 too and wake up every morning in pain too. It sucks. I thought I was the only one who felt like a 90 yr old at only 30. How do normies deal with this shit??

I'm 30 too and wake up every morning in pain too. It sucks. I thought I was the only one who felt like a 90 yr old at only 30. How do normies deal with this shit??

Normies cope with shit incels don't have. Friends, family, pussy, being NT, mentally healthy.

Do you have a job at least?

I feel really sorry for you man.

Is it really that bad? you need to find a new cope ASAP,hope you do well man.