Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Embarrassing Fact about Me: I have never passed nofap for more than a week.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My natural urges are impossible to get rid of. Being a straight male with a high sex drive sucks. I don't want a high sex drive, but I cant stop it because it's a natural instinct that males have

My natural urges are impossible to get rid of. Being a straight male with a high sex drive sucks. I don't want a high sex drive, but I cant stop it because it's a natural instinct that males have
two weeks were the best I ever did

did 5 weeks years ago was crazy.

3-4 months one time some years ago

Same I've been jacking off every day since I could reach my dick. Life is sad

Used to do that retarded normie NNN shit 3 yrs straight from 15-17

So what, nofap is a retarded Reddit meme

Morning wood....it's over...llmmaaooo

I used to not be able to get past a day or two. But now I am 3 years on. Just don't give up and most importantly come to Christ. I only was able to stop after I became a Catholic Sedevacantist

I never actively tried nofap. I think the longest I didn't was 2 or 3 weeks - but that's mostly due to my reduced libido recently.

I used to not be able to get past a day or two. But now I am 3 years on. Just don't give up and most importantly come to Christ. I only was able to stop after I became a Catholic Sedevacantist
Remember...christ said being a eunuch is not for all men tho...incels concept only existed back than through forced castration or birth defects...

Matthew 19:12

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

(Isaih 56:3-4)

Last edited:
I never actively tried nofap. I think the longest I didn't was 2 or 3 weeks - but that's mostly due to my reduced libido recently.
The more I fap...the less I get turned on or think about FOIDS...

If I dnt fap...I'm liable to become a creep sex addicted locked up and charge for sexual harassment

Same. I don't remember being on nofap even for nearly two weeks. Boring life and being a NEET makes it extra hard to abstrain from masturbation.

The more I fap...the less I get turned on or think about FOIDS...

If I dnt fap...I'm liable to become a creep sex addicted locked up and charge for sexual harassment
Yeah, no problems with that. When I was younger I also masturbated daily.

Yeah, no problems with that. When I was younger I also masturbated daily.
Think about...why would an incel be against fapping?? Lmmaoo...that's a volcel trait..WE WANT TO GET LAID..duh...lmmaoo..chads dnt fap cause foids do it for them

Think about...why would an incel be against fapping?? Lmmaoo...that's a volcel trait..WE WANT TO GET LAID..duh...lmmaoo..chads dnt fap cause foids do it for them
A true incel likely wouldn't. But I guess there are a few infiltrators trying to convince Incels to some puritanical bullshit.

A true incel likely wouldn't. But I guess there are a few infiltrators trying to convince Incels to some puritanical bullshit.
The puritans and quakers...amish...mormons...lmmaoo..they all was fucking and having multiple wives....wtf ..lmmaoo

That's not embarrassing, I've never passed more than a day

I went 3 months and it didn’t help me attract foids

Day 19

Still far from my previous record of 221 days from 2020-21.

I would do nofap if I had a foids pussy to cum in daily