Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Embarrassed in class

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
Today we had a formal debate in class and I was visibly shaken, had an anxiety attack in front of like 10 girls and was absolutely embarrassed. People were chitchatting within themselves, I may be autistic but not autistic enough to realize they were talking about me.

We are really not built for this world. We don't belong here. It's like I'm a different species to these people.

it never began for you brother

Why did you get an anxiety attack and how does that even look like?

Brutal it's been a while since I've last saw you, does your parents know you've failed uni?

Last edited:
Why did you have an anxiety attack? That’s not autism, that’s fear of public speaking

No, they suspect I'm lying but they don't know
Bruh how did you hide that for so long? my parents would've found out within weeks

Panic attack I guess/ alot of anxiety. My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

I don't know man it happens all the time
Definitely not an autist trait. Autists do not give a shit about being in public.

it never began for you brother
5'6, ethnic, autismo, social anxiety, depression, terrible health which has detiorated my previously above avg IQ

Yeah it never begun

Definitely not an autist trait. Autists do not give a shit about being in public.
The autism appears when girls or anyone really talks to me. The other day someone told me "nice watch you go there" and I just replied "yes" for some reason

I really don't want to be around anyone man, everytime it just highlights my inadequacies.

The autism appears when girls or anyone really talks to me. The other day someone told me "nice watch you go there" and I just replied "yes" for some reason

I really don't want to be around anyone man, everytime it just highlights my inadequacies.
That’s not autism, that’s just basic social anxiety.

I had that, luckily out in the real world things will be different, I can speak up at meetings no sweat, but something about school is torture for a truecel

I'd have just said nothing. I have extreme anxiety but am good at hiding it, for the most part.

5'6, ethnic, autismo, social anxiety, depression, terrible health which has detiorated my previously above avg IQ

Yeah it never begun
get lifts for a confidence boost thatll reduce anxiety, and propranolol or benzos asap

Doesn't feel basic
I mean that it is actually one of the things that can actually be helped with in treating through exposure therapy.

Imagine being born an attractive chad with a normal personality :society:

Today we had a formal debate in class and I was visibly shaken, had an anxiety attack in front of like 10 girls and was absolutely embarrassed. People were chitchatting within themselves, I may be autistic but not autistic enough to realize they were talking about me.

We are really not built for this world. We don't belong here. It's like I'm a different species to these people.
You should take the low inhib pill and learn from the ogre farting master

I mean that it is actually one of the things that can actually be helped with in treating through exposure therapy.
it wont help the anxiety people will have from seeing my ugly face so i will always stay at the bottom of the heirarchy lmao what would be the point really

wouldnt change much in my life

it wont help the anxiety people will have from seeing my ugly face so i will always stay at the bottom of the heirarchy lmao what would be the point really

wouldnt change much in my life
Excuse maker, you could cure it on your side. You sound like you are making up scenarios in your head to not have be uncomfortable

One time on the morning school bus a girl threw up in the seat in front of me and I was about to have a meltdown because I didn't want to smell it and walk through it.

Excuse maker, you could cure it on your side. You sound like you are making up scenarios in your head to not have be uncomfortable
you sound retarded

"fixing your anxiety will stop you from being a loser"

>inb4 "you said your problem was anxiety"

My problem is amplified by anxiety, you of all people should probably know this

you sound retarded

"fixing your anxiety will stop you from being a loser"

>inb4 "you said your problem was anxiety"

My problem is amplified by anxiety, you of all people should probably know this
There’s lots of fakecels here, and retarded incels, who just make their situation worse. You should at least fix the parts that can be changed so life has less suffering overall.

i could tell you by my own experience that your palms start to sweat like crazy and you literally stop thinking. Like your brain completely shuts off and you could literally say the most stupid thing possible, stupid enough to get diagnosed with autism.