Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Emba wants to ascend with this noodlewhore. Is it over for his son?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Temp. Banned
-
Despite, warning him plenty, times he is no mood to listen unfortunately.
IMG 20240712 134028 IMG 20240712 134037
I found what, might be his son if he ascended. Emba has named him "ER" by the way, which stands for Emba Rodger.
IMG 20240712 134621
Is it over for Emba's son? He is already posting on r/amiugly. I get that Emba is desperate, but this is cruel.

@ilieknothing
@Cayden Zhang
@copemaxx9002
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Jason Voorhees
@Ron.Belgrade
@TheGrayWolf
@VideoGameCoper

He really would have came out worse than that, lol because that Asian girl is so ugly

omg Emba Rodger is @Despicablecel :feelskek:

His eyes are chinky, but her eyes are ever more horrible. Her looksmatch 100% roped already.
Yeah, her looksmatch’s life is absolute hell. To be honest, even her life is probably really bad despite being female with those horrible looks. One of the very rare cases I feel bad for a foid

Yeah, her looksmatch’s life is absolute hell. To be honest, even her life is probably really bad despite being female with those horrible looks. One of the very rare cases I feel bad for a foid
Nah, she can just dress like a slut and she will have men simping for her. At least ugly women can compensate, Because, men are attracted to almost everything. Her looksmatch can go to the gym all his life, and no woman will look at him. Women are only attracted to face and height.

Nah, she can just dress like a slut and she will still have men simping for her, at least ugly women can compensate. Because, men are attracted to almost everything. Her looksmatch can go to the gym all his life, and no woman will look at him. Women are only attracted to face and height.
It’s definitely infinitely worse for her looksmatch of course, but I bet she gets treated like shit by other women. Hard to say though, because pussy privilege is insane

It’s definitely infinitely worse for her looksmatch of course, but I bet she gets treated like shit by other women. Hard to say though, because pussy privilege is insane
Maybe only in school. Women become virtue signalling cunts when they're past the age of say 20.

Maybe only in school. Women become virtue signalling cunts when they're past the age of say 20.
Yeah, true. I’ve seen it first hand in comments sections on ugly girls’ videos

The insane part of this brutality is every feature on his face is mogged by full blooded asians on average except coloring, and its also shaped like a bowling pin making his jaw look narrow and cucked even though its sharp

even I nose mog him slightly and I have the most subhuman nose on here

Yeah, true. I’ve seen it first hand in comments sections on ugly girls’ videos
But they will still make fun of subhumans once in a while, tho. Don't be mistaken. The virtue signalling is mostly for fat landwhales.

The insane part of this brutality is every feature on his face is mogged by full blooded asians on average except coloring, and its also shaped like a bowling pin making his jaw look narrow and cucked even though its sharp
"B-but all hapas are good looking bro!"- a certain hapa

But they will still make fun of subhumans once in a while, tho. Don't be mistaken. The virtue signalling is mostly for fat landwhales.
Yeah, even females who are truly subhuman can get made fun of. Fat landwhales with average faces live on easy mode though

Yeah, even females who are truly subhuman can get made fun of. Fat landwhales with average faces live on easy mode though
I was talking about male subhumans. Females I'm no sure.

I was talking about male subhumans. Females I'm no sure.
Definitely true with male subhumans mostly, but still somewhat true for absolute subhuman females. Nobody wanted to be around the Down syndrome girls in school and always bullied them

Definitely true with male subhumans mostly, but still somewhat true for absolute subhuman females. Nobody wanted to be around the Down syndrome girls in school and always bullied them
Yes, that's why I said they might get bullied in high school, after that they Life on easy mode. While, subhuman suffer all our lives.

him larping as an incel aside , he created a subhuman who's predisposed to receive nothing but loathe from the world. Imo should be put behind bars right away

Yes, that's why I said they might get bullied in high school, after that they Life on easy mode. While, subhuman suffer all our lives.
True. Women still have options, even batshit ugly ones