Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elvis Presley only dated jb. He denied a 18 year old once cuz was too old for him

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
King of Music in his Era. 6 feet tall Chad

his date on that September night in 1956 was 18-year-old Natalie Wood, the Oscar-nominated star of Rebel Without A Cause and a wild-child with many previous lovers.

Realising the publicity value if the two got together, Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker had arranged for them to meet earlier that day on the set of his movie Love Me Tender. For Wood the attraction was instant, but less than 20 minutes after entering Presley's bedroom that night, she stormed out of the door.

'What's the matter with your boss?' she asked his hangers-on. 'He's all hands and no action. I thought he was supposed to be king of the sack, but he doesn't want to do it with me.'

the 18-year-old siren was simply too old for Presley.

Most famously there was his future wife, Priscilla Beaulieu, who was just 14 - ten years his junior - when they met in September 1959. Although sexual from the start, their relationship was portrayed as a sweet and innocent triumph of love across the age divide. In fact, it was just one of Presley's many unsettling liaisons with minors in the years following his rise to fame.

Last edited:
Normies have come up with this lame excuse that Elvis was really bad in bed, so he only did it with pre-teen virgins so that they don't figure it out. JFL. In reality, he was ahead of his time. He knew non-virgin whores above 18 were worthless and already past their past prime age.

King of Music in his Era. 6 feet tall Chad
View attachment 486935
his date on that September night in 1956 was 18-year-old Natalie Wood, the Oscar-nominated star of Rebel Without A Cause and a wild-child with many previous lovers.

Realising the publicity value if the two got together, Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker had arranged for them to meet earlier that day on the set of his movie Love Me Tender. For Wood the attraction was instant, but less than 20 minutes after entering Presley's bedroom that night, she stormed out of the door.

'What's the matter with your boss?' she asked his hangers-on. 'He's all hands and no action. I thought he was supposed to be king of the sack, but he doesn't want to do it with me.'

Most famously there was his future wife, Priscilla Beaulieu, who was just 14 - ten years his junior - when they met in September 1959. Although sexual from the start, their relationship was portrayed as a sweet and innocent triumph of love across the age divide. In fact, it was just one of Presley's many unsettling liaisons with minors in the years following his rise to fame.

View attachment 486936
They had to kill him :feelsugh:

He was a living blackpill for normtards along with the JB pill.

chads should be restrained and beheaded if he forms harem.

Him and said JB Priscilla who became his future wife. The King was a visionary

Over for pedocels

based as fuck
Over for pedocels
"pedo" refers to men who like prepubescents, not adult men who are attracted to 14yo foids (which is normal male sexuality)

based as fuck

"pedo" refers to men who like prepubescents, not adult men who are attracted to 14yo foids (which is normal male sexuality)
Muh "ephebophilia" kek. But some (banned) degenerates here were self-admitted pedos

Lusting over jbs is only wrong when ugly men do it.

this thread is about a guy dating MID-pubescent girls, not PRE-pubescent, GTFO with your derailing strawman
Over for pedoindenialcels

Holy shit, I had no idea Elvis Presley was this based. :feelsahh:

Imagine being the father of this girl and seeing how your daughter gets fucked by some famous asshole. :feelshaha:

Based. Man who goes HIS way. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

One time I went to graceland. It's in the middle of a fukin ghetto now lmao

A true prodigy:feelskek:
You can beat your chest about it, but nearly all men are attracted to that.

View attachment 487260

Change that to 14-16 and it would be even more
Dudes saying ur a pedo if ur attracted to teenagers are unironically the one who should be on a watchlist because what else are they lying about :feelskek:

there is no debate if its normal or not to want to fuck a 16 year old.. the debate is if it’s ethically OK to actually act on it because their brains are undeveloped and they are immature.

rockstars can pound prime jb puss any time they want, what's so significant about Elvis' story?

Muh "ephebophilia" kek. But some (banned) degenerates here were self-admitted pedos
Any 14 yo is postpubescent or at the very least in late stages of puberty. Why are you adopting feminist definitions of what's pedophilia instead of objective, biology-based ones?

Any 14 yo is postpubescent or at the very least in late stages of puberty. Why are you adopting feminist definitions of what's pedophilia instead of objective, biology-based ones?
He has been conditioned by reddit to think anything below 20 years old (or any age gap more than 3 years) is pedophilia

@K9Otaku was Elvis Presley an example of Authority S ?

In all mammal species that live in groups, the alpha male is always surrounded by females. It is the hallmark of the alpha to have a female retinue.

As a result, having a female retinue has always been one possible symbol of power among humans. Look at this painting, for example:
View attachment 439904
It represents a formerly rebellious nobleman (the "Grand Conde") doing his submission to Louis the XIV, the king of France. This is a power dynamic between 2 men (the king, the former rebel). Yet you can see women in a group to the right of the king. These women (including royal mistresses) played an essential role in Louis the XIVth successful ploy to rein in powerful barons by forcing them to all live at Versailles. There, they were constantly treated to the spectacle of the king surrounded by womenfolk. The king was the alpha male and the presence of the women triggered the submissive beta-male instincts in the male courtiers that were in attendance.

The book "Antarctica" calls this "Authority-S" (S for sex) and argues that it is a primitive and inferior form of political rule in comparison to what it calls "Authority-L" (L for language), which is not based on sexual instincts at all but on linguistic transactions alone (i.e. "merit"). An incel can have any amount of Authority-L (like a PhD in Mathematics, say), but if he is confronted by a Chad (Authority-S), he loses.

"Antarctica" argues that the whole history of civilization is a long fight by the supporters of Authority-L to eradicate Authority-S. There is a lot more to say about this than I have space here, but it is a fact that this Authority-S dynamic will never disappear from our genes. Even if no women were around, we could not forget it because our instincts would still be the same. Indeed, we should not forget it, lest we let it reappear by mistake, once we finally put it back under control.

Last edited:
Stop trying to protect these foids like some Reddit moralfag.

These "children" you speak of are already sending nudes online and getting railed by chad while you rot on an incel forum.

just a pedo normie

A true prodigy:feelskek:

Dudes saying ur a pedo if ur attracted to teenagers are unironically the one who should be on a watchlist because what else are they lying about :feelskek:

there is no debate if its normal or not to want to fuck a 16 year old.. the debate is if it’s ethically OK to actually act on it because their brains are undeveloped and they are immature.
The debate is also what foid's brain development is and what an immature person is. I cannot see any important behavior and intellectual change in 14 and 20 years foids.

According to my experience the body and the look are everything and the brain is nothing during the whole life.

Lucky he was born in the era he was born in.

This was back in the 1950s, so no one cared. Nowadays, you're a creepy, predatory loser for even thinking about 14yo girls as a man in your mid 20s.

If that was the Elephant Man doing that he'd be exterminated on the spot.

Over for retardedpedoindenialcels

Stop telling me what to do you pedofag
Hope this agecuck and/or troll gets banned. I reported it and encourage others to do so. Does this forum still conserves at least a bit of its original basedness?

Yes. He is a typical example
I wonder how far you'd have to go back in western history before such examples become less common.

Clark Gable that starred in Gone with the Wind seems like another example of Authority S. It seems from the start that most Hollywood actors and musicians that played a leading role as a singer or guitarist were example of Authority S.

Just because someone is attractive to a lot of women though, does that mean they are necessarily an example of Authority S? For example Ben Franklin was said to be attractive to women. Was he Authority S? Thomas Jefferson had affairs with his female slaves. Was he also Authority S?

If the answer to both question is yes, it seems that with great vested individual power and status comes the possibility of Authority S overruling Authority L. It would explain why cults of personality form around modern day presidents with great executive power (and who unlike politicians, are said to be owed respect as part of "respecting the office of the presidency").

I wonder how far you'd have to go back in western history before such examples become less common.
20 years before Pressley, things were already markedly different.

Of course, the rot was already there but it had not yet made much of a visible impact. Almost all presidents before Kennedy were non-sexy old dudes.

Clark Gable that starred in Gone with the Wind seems like another example of Authority S. It seems from the start that most Hollywood actors and musicians that played a leading role as a singer or guitarist were example of Authority S.

Just because someone is attractive to a lot of women though, does that mean they are necessarily an example of Authority S?
Not necessarily but it is a strong indication
Ben Franklin was said to be attractive to women. Was he Authority S?
He was trying to play that game already. That is why he stayed in France for so long (France is the epicenter of Authority-S in recent Western history)
Thomas Jefferson had affairs with his female slaves. Was he also Authority S?
Not as much. Slaves were property. You did not have to seduce them.
If the answer to both question is yes, it seems that with great vested individual power and status comes the possibility of Authority S overruling Authority L. It would explain why cults of personality form around modern day presidents with great executive power (and who unlike politicians, are said to be owed respect as part of "respecting the office of the presidency").
The power of Authority S is hard to beat. Very few societies have managed to do it completely. But some did. The key is a very strong sense of the transcendent.

So far, this has always been embodied by an imagined "great alpha in the sky", i.e. God.

When the power of this "great alpha in the sky" over people's imagination is strong enough, every man becomes a beta. Authority-S disappears and Authority-L is allowed to take over. The real founders of the US were the Puritains (who were entirely like that); not the so-called "founding fathers"

The question we face today is this: will we be able to repeat that feat even though we are no longer able to believe in God?