Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @ElTruecel spreading lies about me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

This thread by @ElTruecel filled with nonsense. First of all, I know myself better than anyone else. If I was actually autistic, I would come out and say it to the whole forum. Why tf would I pretend to be NT as an autistic? That's stupid. I have a lot of self pride which is why I dont pretend to be someone that I am not. I dont lie about my race, ethnicity, age, height, KHHV status, location, financial situation, weight, sexuality, political beliefs, and so on. This anonymous forum is where I talk about my personal life. There is no reason for me to make up fake stories on here. I want to be honest and open with the community.

I never had to see a therapist or a doctor because as a child, I didn't have learning disabilities, I was able to make friends, I was just a normal student. All throughout my life, no teacher, relative, tutor, councilor, friend, or acquaintance has suspected that I have autism why is that? It's because I'm just a plain, regular person. It's that's simple.

And he also talks about my speech patterns. According to him, I am robotic. This is not true, I don't speak or type like a robot. I type like a normal person, this is a terrible argument that is based on vague assumptions. He also said that I overanalyze topics like a sperg. This is not true, when I want to explain something in detail, you need to go into detail, it's common sense. Normal people do the same thing. When I'm not talking about anything serious, I just make low effort comments. Lastly, he told me that being aggressive on the Internet is a sign that I'm autistic, this is wrong because irl I am passive, on the Internet I tend to call out people when they make false allegations towards me. Normal people flip out on the Internet too. This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He dismisses everything I say because he thinks he's right, but in reality he is not. He is a close-minded individual. I have more proof to debunk his allegations but this thread would be too long.

Last edited:
You browse this site in light mode? :feelspuke:

Discord faggotry to Sewers, please.

autism doesnt exist :feelsthink::feelsokman:

View attachment 1296045
This thread by @ElTruecel filled with nonsense. First of all, I know myself better than anyone else. If I was actually autistic, I would come out and say it to the whole forum. Why tf would I pretend to be NT as an autistic? That's stupid. I have a lot of self pride which is why I dont pretend to be someone that I am not. I dont lie about my race, ethnicity, age, height, KHHV status, location, financial situation, weight, sexuality, political beliefs, and so on. This anonymous forum is where I talk about my personal life. There is no reason for me to make up fake stories on here. I want to be honest and open with the community.

I never had to see a therapist or a doctor because as a child, I didn't have learning disabilities, I was able to make friends, I was just a normal student. All throughout my life, no teacher, relative, tutor, councilor, friend, or acquaintance has suspected that I have autism. And he also talks about my speech patterns. According to him, I am robotic. This is not true, I don't speak or type like a robot. I type like a normal person, that is a terrible argument that is based on vague assumptions. He also said that I overanalyze topics like a sperg. This is not true, when I want to explain something in detail, you need to go into detail, it's common sense. Normal people do the same thing. When I'm not talking about anything serious, I just make low effort comments. Lastly, he told me that being aggressive on the Internet is a sign that I'm autistic, this is wrong because irl I am passive, on the Internet I tend to call out people when they make false allegations towards me. Normal people flip out on the Internet too. This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He dismisses everything I say because he thinks he's right, but in reality he is not. He is a close-minded individual.
Betterttv cat

Blackpill Philosopher

fakecel trait: You use lightmode

Bro the other non NTs in the thread agreed with me that you are likely non NT. I didn’t just make this up or say something without validity bro anyone can detect it from you.

Also being unable to go undetected when you were younger doesn’t mean anything. I know very visible autist seeming guys who somehow went under the radar as well.

Bro the other non NTs in the thread agreed with me that you are likely non NT. I didn’t just make this up or say something without validity bro anyone can detect it from you.

Also being unable to go undetected when you were younger doesn’t mean anything. I know very visible autist seeming guys who somehow went under the radar as well.
Some of them agreed with you but that doesn't mean they are right. Sometimes, the majority is wrong.

I have laid out so many pieces of evidence to prove my point, and you dismiss every single one because you are close minded. You are in a bubble.

Things are HEATING UP in the incelosphere

I have laid out so many pieces of evidence to prove my point, and you dismiss every single one because you are close minded. You are in a bubble.
None of the “evidence” you layed out to me disproves my point. You also misinterpret and respond to my points which is a major aspie trait
I am robotic. This is not true, I don't speak or type like a robot. I type like a normal person, this is a terrible argument that is based on vague assumptions
Like I’m just trying to be honest do you honestly see what you type?

Wish I was NT

I'm not reading that autistic rant.

If being called autistic on a web forum makes you flip out and write paragraphs of structured rebuttal about how you're not autistic, then you're autistic.

The GOOD NEWS is that there's no shame here in being autistic. Most of us are fucked in the head in some way. We're here for you brother.

None of the “evidence” you layed out to me disproves my point. You also misinterpret and respond to my points which is a major aspie trait

Last edited:

I have listened to each point you made, and none of them are valid reasons to assume that I'm autistic

If being called autistic on a web forum makes you flip out and write paragraphs of structured rebuttal about how you're not autistic, then you're autistic.

The GOOD NEWS is that there's no shame here in being autistic. Most of us are fucked in the head in some way. We're here for you brother.
How am I supposed to defend myself when people are making false allegations against me? Defending myself is not an autistic trait, you imbecile. Normal people do that whenever someone accuses them of something.

Btw I can't relate to autistic people because I don't have social anxiety, odd speech patterns, poor social skills, etc. irl, I'm a plain, regular guy

Btw I can't relate to autistic people because I don't have social anxiety, odd speech patterns, poor social skills, etc. irl, I'm a plain, regular guy
Sure you are buddy, sure you are.

You don't know me in real life.
When its so bad that it shows over walls and walls of text, you know its gonna be bad irl

Its okay to be autistic (on this forum only), I used to be just like you denying it but in reality i was a jester with zero self awareness and I 100% had the spergERs

Please, stop being an lolcow and making a fool out of yourself

When its so bad that it shows over walls and walls of text, you know its gonna be bad irl

Its okay to be autistic (on this forum only), I used to be just like you denying it but in reality i was a jester with zero self awareness and I 100% had the spergERs

Please, stop being an lolcow and making a fool out of yourself
I'm different than you. I'm not denying reality. When something is true, I accept it. I know myself better than anyone else. You're a stranger on the Internet, and you are falsely accusing me of being autistic just because of my comments. If I was autistic, I would come out and admit it.

I'm different than you. I'm not denying reality. When something is true, I accept it. I know myself better than anyone else. You are a stranger on the Internet, and you are falsely accusing me of being autistic just because of my comments. If I was autistic, I would come out and admit it.
You dont understand figurative language

You dont know how to spot implications instead taking everything at face value

Stubborn/aggression and obsessiveness I can tell even from behind the screen, extreme over specifying

Your responses alone contain many symptoms of autism spectrum disorder

I've spelled it out for you forward and backwards, so has everyone else in these threads.

YOU HAVE AUTISM.

I have listened to each point you made, and none of them are valid reasons to assume that I'm autistic
yea you should sign up or look into a diagnosis by your doctor I suggest

yea you should sign up or look into a diagnosis by your doctor I suggest
My parents made me go to a doctor one time when I was little, and they told me that I don't have autism. Eversince that examination, I never had to see one again

Last edited:
ITT the trained psychiatrists of .IS give their expert made-up diagnoses on @Logic55 jfl

You dont understand figurative language

You dont know how to spot implications instead taking everything at face value

Stubborn/aggression and obsessiveness I can tell even from behind the screen, extreme over specifying

Your responses alone contain many symptoms of autism spectrum disorder

I've spelled it out for you forward and backwards, so has everyone else in these threads.

YOU HAVE AUTISM.
Being aggressive and stubborn are not autistic traits, these are things that all people do. You are saying that I'm autistic for defending myself with valid reasons, and you keep repeating the same old lies. I'm being honest with you. I don't lie on this anonymous forum

ITT the trained psychiatrists of .IS give their expert made-up diagnoses on @Logic55 jfl
.is is the last place where you want to get a diagnosis. Nobody here is qualified to make a diagnosis, lmfao