Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elon Musk would be a massive incel if not for his wealth

Deafcel88

Deafcel88

Recruit
★★
Honestly, after Elon's first wife who was good looking, does Elon NOT have any standards? He dated and fucked the meh-looking and disreputable golddigger women--even ugly (Grimes aka Claire Elise Boucher) or psychopathic (Amber Heard).

Mr. Musk admits he has Asperger Syndrome, which probably caused his standard to be lowered when it comes to dating certain "ick-y" women, even knocking up Grimes twice only for them to break up yet again. Musk is the father of at least 8 children.

As for me, being a mild autist, I have a high standard, preferring a woman who must be white, lithe (slender), innocuous (not a slut with body count), gorgeous and as tall as me (6 feet). If this standard is improbable to attain, that's on me, and I could not care less if I never find a woman who meets "my" standard.

Yet, as we all know, most women--if not all, even fat and ugly--have the ridiculously high standard that makes them unattainable. My attitude is to absolutely ignore them, because indifference drives them crazy. They always crave attention as psychopathic narcissists (like Amber Heard is).

While I sympathize with Mr. Musk having Asperger disorder affliction, I find his taste in women questionable. I would be concerned for him, because there are so many golddiggers--gorgeous and fugly--trying to pursue Mr. Musk just for his money.

The blunt truth is, if Mr. Musk were just an ordinary person, almost no woman will give him their time.

He would still be a true and bitter incel by now if he weren't a genius with college (graduated prestigious schools with degree in economics and physics) and building wealth.

Elon Musk is very, very lucky to have attained the incredible success and vast wealth (in reality, asset rich [stocks], cash poor, with approx. $2 billion in cash for himself in bank accounts), despite his autism as the handicap.

If Elon could not succeed where he is now at his age, he would contemplate suicide as the way out to end the existential despair, as a poor and loveless/sexless loser.

Suicidal ideation is common among the isolated, rejected (even for jobs), atomized, depressed and sexually/romantically deprived (i.e., never touched a consenting woman romantically -- hand holding, cuddling, kissing -- in their lives, for dopamine boost) male Aspies. :blackpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLFlgXOz7Kc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQVR6Fojko

Last edited:
no way hes 6'2
height>>>>>>>>>>>face
His gf in 1999 looked high tier normie/mabe stacylite

no way hes 6'2
height>>>>>>>>>>>face

Yeah, but you literally have to be rich to score a good looking (stacylite) woman like Mr. Musk did. He looked a little dorky back then.

But he has the smarts to overcome any physical defect with attained wealth that naturally attracts golddiggers like Musk’s first wife.

Having a supercar automatically attract golddigger whores out of the wild.

Case in point below…:redpill:

He would still be a true and bitter incel by now if he weren't a genius
He's not a genius. That's you being played by his publicist.

He might not have ever been incel, because he's tall, White, and had rich parents who gave him money to get him started on his ventures. The rest is hard work and luck.

no way hes 6'2
height>>>>>>>>>>>face

Tall faggots ruining and stealing what was ours.

Again water is wet

no way hes 6'2
height>>>>>>>>>>>face

He’s aspie, immediately sub 5 to 99% of women :feelstastyman:

Elton has the plastic face!

Hahahaha!

Honestly, after Elon's first wife who was good looking, does Elon NOT have any standards? He dated and fucked the meh-looking and disreputable golddigger women--even ugly (Grimes aka Claire Elise Boucher) or psychopathic (Amber Heard).

Mr. Musk admits he has Asperger Syndrome, which probably caused his standard to be lowered when it comes to dating certain "ick-y" women, even knocking up Grimes twice only for them to break up yet again. Musk is the father of at least 8 children.

As for me, being a mild autist, I have a high standard, preferring a woman who must be white, lithe (slender), innocuous (not a slut with body count), gorgeous and as tall as me (6 feet). If this standard is improbable to attain, that's on me, and I could not care less if I never find a woman who meets "my" standard.

Yet, as we all know, most women--if not all, even fat and ugly--have the ridiculously high standard that makes them unattainable. My attitude is to absolutely ignore them, because indifference drives them crazy. They always crave attention as psychopathic narcissists (like Amber Heard is).

While I sympathize with Mr. Musk having Asperger disorder affliction, I find his taste in women questionable. I would be concerned for him, because there are so many golddiggers--gorgeous and fugly--trying to pursue Mr. Musk just for his money.

The blunt truth is, if Mr. Musk were just an ordinary person, almost no woman will give him their time.

He would still be a true and bitter incel by now if he weren't a genius with college (graduated prestigious schools with degree in economics and physics) and building wealth.

Elon Musk is very, very lucky to have attained the incredible success and vast wealth (in reality, asset rich [stocks], cash poor, with approx. $2 billion in cash for himself in bank accounts), despite his autism as the handicap.

If Elon could not succeed where he is now at his age, he would contemplate suicide as the way out to end the existential despair, as a poor and loveless/sexless loser.

Suicidal ideation is common among the isolated, rejected (even for jobs), atomized, depressed and sexually/romantically deprived (i.e., never touched a consenting woman romantically -- hand holding, cuddling, kissing -- in their lives, for dopamine boost) male Aspies. :blackpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLFlgXOz7Kc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQVR6Fojko

What are you talking about, he still is incel :bigbrain:

Just cause he got money dont mean he not a loser :feelshehe:

no way hes 6'2
height>>>>>>>>>>>face

His balding didn't went forward since 99. That gives me hope :feelshmm:

I want a goth girlfriend
elon got her only cause his high iq and wealth and fame

Agreed. He would be on this forum haha

Unfair how rich people are also good looking.
Damn this world sucks!