Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elon musk speaks out on the incel crisis in Japan

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
unrelated, but how come whenever i add another retarded grey ethnic troll to my ignore list for posting bait, they always get banned in like a few weeks or at most months for being a retarded larper

Boomers are the generation post world War 2. They are the children of those that fought in WW2. Boomers had the Vietnam War. Just like Millenials and the oldest Zoomers had the Iraq and Afghanistan War.
Huh. I have trouble keeping the generations apart, I'll be honest.

Joe biden and polosi are apart of the silent generation. They’re in between the greatest generation and boomers

Boomers were generally born between 1945 and 1963. So after WW2 ended.

If you're a baby born today, you're Generation Alpha, the generation after Zoomers. Generation Alpha will be the children of Millenials and Zoomers and will be the 1st generation born completely in the 21st century. The oldest Zoomers were born in the 20th century, before the year 2000 (1997-1999).

If you're a baby born today, you're Generation Alpha, the generation after Zoomers. Generation Alpha will be the children of Millenials and Zoomers and will be the 1st generation born completely in the 21st century. The oldest Zoomers were born in the 20th century, before the year 2000 (1997-1999).
Generation alpha is fucked. The generation of faggot tranny cucks

Joe biden and polosi are apart of the silent generation. They’re in between the greatest generation and boomers
My grandparents were the Silent Generation and my great grandparents were the World War 2 generation.

Not what I said. It depends on who is mixing with who and where it is happen ing. A hapa in Japan will be a mogger but a hapa in Sweden will be a truecel
Optics

:feelsseriously:

@Caesercel this nigga always has to bring up something about MENA In every thread:feelshaha:
He's the most cringy :feelsugh:annoying user here
Always posting the same pictures of the exact same cherry picked people without fail:feelshaha:

That’s not a realistic option for advanced western governments they’d never do it.
So they can die off as the stupid cucks they are. Also, history is not linear

highlights13_edutfr.PNG
This is why strong empowered and educated women is good :soy:

Mandated state gfs might be the only way 2 solve the issue tbh :feelsthink:

I'm more of a genetically reprogram what foid brains consider to be attractive kind of guy myself.

Exactly my plan. Make the foids have babies.

"The comment from Musk is pure silliness. He wants to control the dollar yen conversion rate, that is all. He is trying to disrupt future speculators. After Musk is dead, Japan will continue to exist with no less than 85 million people. Japanese is a nationality, it is not a race."

JFL at the idea Japanese is not a race.

Just have babies like all peoples in history theory :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I think once the population density is down enough, conservatism will see another surge and birth rates will increase. Coupled with genetic engineering, every man will have a chance.