Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elon musk speaks out on the incel crisis in Japan

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
Japs are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. They either die out as a pure nation or capitulate to ZOG and the low birth rates by letting in hoards of mud people like the west has done.

Japs are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. They either die out as a pure nation or capitulate to ZOG and the low birth rates by letting in hoards of mud people like the west has done.
It’s simple. Make rape legal in Japan :feelsgah:

beyond over for ricecels

I blame anime

"The comment from Musk is pure silliness. He wants to control the dollar yen conversion rate, that is all. He is trying to disrupt future speculators. After Musk is dead, Japan will continue to exist with no less than 85 million people. Japanese is a nationality, it is not a race."

JFL at the idea Japanese is not a race.

They need to take a page out of the book of South Koreans. :feelsjuice:

Incels of all nations should unite and gain political advantage to overturn all the (((feminist))) bullshit that has cucked our nations. Only then may we stand a chance against evil.

Just have babies like all peoples in history theory :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They need to take a page out of the book of South Koreans. :feelsjuice:

Incels of all nations should unite and gain political advantage to overturn all the (((feminist))) bullshit that has cucked our nations. Only then may we stand a chance against evil.
Yeah but the president of South Korea cucked out and lied

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Why must men always cave to the (((bullshit)))? How have men become so weak?
Good times make weak men. Bad times make strong men. The abundance of resources and lack of war make men weak. Then it has the effect of making women empowered

If Japan opens up, it will be SF and Seattle on steroids.

That is to say, every non-rice race of men will swim in noodle pussy and the birth rate will gradually improve as time goes on.

I already made a thread about this the other week. SF should serve as a warning sign to Asian men all over the world (also Singapore and Thailand of course).

If we East Asian men don't wanna see non-Asian men fucking, dating, and marrying non-Asian men left and right while we have our hands in our pockets, not getting ANY non-Asian pussy at all, we must close out to the world like our ancestors preferred. Its nothing hateful against others, its just human dignity for the sake of us East Asian men. It really is dehumanizing and emasculating what is happening to us on a mass scale. Totally undignified and super depressing.

That is to say, every non-rice race of men will swim in noodle pussy and the birth rate will gradually improve as time goes on.

I already made a thread about this the other week. SF should serve as a warning sign to Asian men all over the world (also Singapore and Thailand of course).

If we East Asian men don't wanna see non-Asian men fucking, dating, and marrying non-Asian men left and right while we have our hands in our pockets, not getting ANY non-Asian pussy at all, we must close out to the world like our ancestors preferred. Its nothing hateful against others, its just human dignity for the sake of us East Asian men. It really is dehumanizing and emasculating what is happening to us on a mass scale. Totally undignified and super depressing.
It must be a shitty feeling seeing your women abandon you for a superior race

Yeah, I can see that letting a bunch of whites into Japan is going to create a massive surge of half-breeds.

God, I hate foids. At least @K9Otaku won't feel too out of place.

Yeah, I can see that letting a bunch of whites into Japan is going to create a massive surge of half-breeds.

God, I hate foids. At least @K9Otaku won't feel too out of place.
Japan is not going to "open up". It is the most racist country on Earth but since they are not "white", nobody cares.

It must be a shitty feeling seeing your women abandon you for a superior race
White people are not superior. They lost the status. Most of them are cucks and vagina-worshipper and bitches of jews. Nothing superior about that. Also the men get played by their women and nothing is being done against it.

Last edited:
57573971 10796113 image a 1 1652074169849

The proper way to deal with this is obvious.:society:

East Asian men get mogged by all other men, even sand niggers and curries are able to breed with Japanese women with ease. So if you open the gates for migrants to get into Japan, it's over. Even now, there's already tons of Kazakh, Iranian, and Paki people working in Japan who have managed to mix with Japanese, Vientamese, and Korean women

Cropped image l
Koreanpaki
Egyptian hapa

Funny thing is these MENA hapas end up being cream of the crop in beauty. This girl has Iranian dad, Jap mom and she got massive amounts of attention due to how much more beautiful she looks. Honestly, she looks like anime anime character imo

1482078031319.jpg

Another Iranina Hapa with Iranian dad, she's also a model.
Roxana_Saberi_headshot.jpeg

White people are not superior. They lost the status. Most of them are cucks and vagina-worshipper and bitches of jews. Nothing superior about that. Also the men get played by their women and nothing is being done against it.
Holy cope.

Whites look like angels. Compare these adorable white kids

To these disgusting, ugly shitskin curry kids

photo-1524069290683-0457abfe42c3

Even when you look at MENA, it's not a coincidence that the blonde Iraqi girl looks better than the shitskin Iraqi girls around her.

Iraqi kids

90% of shitskins legit look like unevolved, ape-like vermins. You rarely can find a good looking shitskins. Even hthe best looking MENA are white or swarthy at best.:feelswhat:

Attachments

• iraqi kids.png
    iraqi kids.png
    847.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

I agree, complete isolation like NK is the only way for Asian men to survive. Surprisingly from what I've heard Jap women are also against immigration (mostly because they don't want Koreans and Chinese in their country jfl), so I don't think they will open up.

When they die out china will take their land. :feelsYall:

Japanese is a nationality, it is not a race."

JFL at the idea Japanese is not a race.
"As long as people are living within Japan, Japan thrives. We personally don't give a fuck about your bloodlines." - the Jewish UN

Good times make weak men. Bad times make strong men. The abundance of resources and lack of war make men weak. Then it has the effect of making women empowered
But there literally was war when the boomers were around: WWII. And yet, the boomers are still weak. :fuk:

Whites look like angels
what a load of bullshit. Every white person looks like an angel? Seriously?

JFL. There are some beautiful, some average and some very ugly white people who get easily mogged.

@Caesercel this nigga always has to bring up something about MENA In every thread:feelshaha:
@Made in Heaven has every barely good looking mena documented at this point.

But there literally was war when the boomers were around: WWII. And yet, the boomers are still weak. :fuk:
boomers are quite literally from the baby boom (hence the name) after WW2. None of them ever fought in the 2nd world war but some fought in Vietnam(which they lost)

But they grew up in the most prosperous time in the history of the US where housing, land, and commodities were affordable to nearly everyone but they sold the country down the river for cheap labor overseas. They are the weak men that created the hard times no matter how they try to portray themselves as the "hardcore pull yourself up by the bootstraps" generation.

@Caesercel this nigga always has to bring up something about MENA In every thread:feelshaha:
@Made in Heaven has every barely good looking mena documented at this point.
Asian and Mena mixing with each other in benefits both sides. It's good

Asian side = less hairy + higher IQ + fairer skin + straighter hair

MENA side = taller + better nose + better skull + rounder eyes + possible blue eyes

It's a win-win.

Persian hapa
Turkman10
Turkman5
Turk asian

what a load of bullshit. Every white person looks like an angel? Seriously?

JFL. There are some beautiful, some average and some very ugly white people who get easily mogged.
Where did I say there aren't ugly/average white people? There are. But an ugly white person still looks better than a handsome shitskin curry.

Brooootal
98dabba7589ec08d530ac8c8b4123229

They can take in white Afrikaaner refugees from South Africa. The native ricemen will still be incels, but the birthrate will increase by the white Afrikaaner males impregnating Japanese noodlewhores.

I didn't know you were rice. What if they only opened up their borders to fellow ricemen like the Chinese?

Boomers are the generation post world War 2. They are the children of those that fought in WW2. Boomers had the Vietnam War. Just like Millenials and the oldest Zoomers had the Iraq and Afghanistan War.

I agree, complete isolation like NK is the only way for Asian men to survive. Surprisingly from what I've heard Jap women are also against immigration (mostly because they don't want Koreans and Chinese in their country jfl), so I don't think they will open up.
Japanese foids won't mind Chinese and Korean Changs.

East Asian men get mogged by all other men, even sand niggers and curries are able to breed with Japanese women with ease. So if you open the gates for migrants to get into Japan, it's over. Even now, there's already tons of Kazakh, Iranian, and Paki people working in Japan who have managed to mix with Japanese, Vientamese, and Korean women

View attachment 610342View attachment 610345View attachment 610346

Funny thing is these MENA hapas end up being cream of the crop in beauty. This girl has Iranian dad, Jap mom and she got massive amounts of attention due to how much more beautiful she looks. Honestly, she looks like anime anime character imo

1482078031319.jpg

Another Iranina Hapa with Iranian dad, she's also a model.
Roxana_Saberi_headshot.jpeg
Yes, good. Race-mixing is good for everyone, goyim.

Yes, good. Race-mixing is good for everyone, goyim.
Racemixing is good depending on who is mixing and where and how good looking the couple is

I think Asians are going to be a dying race eventually. They only want white guys

Or you know de-emancipate women

how many fucking ethnics shilling racemixing are there on here