Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elon Musk ruined Twitter

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Ever since he took over the moderation policy has gone completely insane. I used to be allowed to say anything I wanted regarding women, calling them whores, saying rape is good, etc... But now the moderation is so insane I can't tell a woman to go to the kitchen or call her a whore without being banned. What's more insane is the double standards. Women are allowed to say anything they want about men, "all men should die," etc... I hate Elon Musk. He's such a stupid cuck who can't let good things be good. I'm glad Tesla is failing now.

I thought he was going to make Twitter good

I thought he was going to make Twitter good
No, Twitter was good before he took over. I used to be able to call black people monkeys but he's taken pride in making it a Christian Minecraft server.

elon musk is a billionaire, he's here to make money, social media is primarily used by foids, so yes of course he would protect them. it's his customer base

elon musk is a billionaire, he's here to make money, social media is primarily used by foids, so yes of course he would protect them. it's his customer base
I'm glad Twitter is burning rn and also all his other businesses. He's a moron.

Twitter already was trash thanks to the great Tumblr queen migration of 2015 that completely ruined reddit too. If you put your ear to twitter's servers at the time, you could hear the land whales coming with their SJW bullshit and fanfiction about obscure cartoon network shows that took place between 2012 and 2015. I remember in the early 2010's talk about their being multiple genders weren't really a thing except for on Tumblr and now it is fucking everywhere.

Twitter hasn't been good since 2016/17, there is good stuff that gets put out there but if one can't say what they want on the platform without seeing their tweets being deleted and a ban for 12h then it's shit.

Jew Twitter is more censored than those Chink Social Media giants

He only bought it because his paymasters noticed the world going TOO left wing. Now all of these old "conservative" commentators are suddenly in the spotlight?

I haven't seen so much Ben Shapiro posts since 2017. It's artificially boosted by influence farms.

He needs to make money and advertisers are ditching the platform. That was the excuse floating around Reddit when they started purging platforms in 2017

I miss the days the internet used to be free speech. I could say nigger and faggot with no fear

I miss the days the internet used to be free speech. I could say nigger and faggot with no fear
The right to say nigger and faggot shall never be infringed tbh. Preventing people from using those valuable pieces of vocabulary is messed up.