Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon Musk presented the biggest hope for incels a few days ago

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★

Just withstand a little

yes, but not during our lives

If his idea is "I'm gonna make the brain readable like it were a computer website" I don't think he understands the brain well enough to do that. To blend human brain and computer brain.

We will be already roped, even not, it won't be affordable for average wagecuck.

He’s a looksmaxxed statusmaxxes high IQcel

As soon as Im able to upload my mind onto a computer Im doing it. Only women and Chads would choose to continue living because their lives are easy

Singularity is going to happen more or less in 2030. Seriously this is your last chance

She is the epitome of spoiled American white godless materialist whore.

One of the biggest gold digging whores ever.
After she jumped off Johnny Depp's dick, she hopped on Musk's, looking for some of that billionaire money

Now she is trying to bankrupt Depp, JFL.

She apparently took an actual dump on Depp's bed when they were together, lol.

What an insane bitch.

The same guy who convinced the media he'd be selling 10 million fully automated electric cars by 2018?

(((Their))) wet dream. Crimethink will be read from your brain in realtime and sent to the NSA for processing, and the NSA will send it as json to the FBI who'll pay you a visit the day after.