Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Elon Musk Is Pro Semitic (Never believe his words)

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Elon Musk: I’m aspirationally Jewish and ‘pro-semitic’​

Musk seems to be shoring up the defenses against the oncoming storm. From the Jewish Chronicle (UK):
“My entire life is pro-Semitic,” Elon Musk said in the initial minutes of his live chat this evening with Ben Shapiro on Twitter/X. …
The live chat comes off the back of weeks of controversy surrounding Musk’s rhetoric on his social media platform X and accusations of antisemitism running unchecked on the site. [False]
He referenced the Hebrew roots of his first name, claiming it is like “being called Bob” in Israel. Musk was also metioned that he went to a Hebrew preschool, and that his father took him to Israel when he was thirteen. Several times over the course of the discussion, Musk mentioned that he has visited Israel twice.
“I don’t know if I am genetically Jewish…but I am aspirationally Jewish,” he said.
The list of panelists did not include a representative from the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the Jewish organisation currently embroiled in a spat with Musk after he called them ‘one of the biggest spreaders of antisemitism’ on Twitter.
The conversation seemed to be an elaborate soapbox for Musk to defend himself as “pro-Semitic” in light of recent accusations to the contrary. “I’ve been to Masada twice,” he said. “I don’t know if many people can say that.” …

Musk is a con man
I've always thought that leftists are braindead but Musk's rise showed me that most right-wing "conservative" neo Nazi, racist, MAGA, pro Hitler, anti tranny, Kike killer, AFcuck, "politically incorrect" faggot (Musk's fanbase) can be as much braindead as a leftist if not even more

>Hey fuck trannies lol join twitter
>OMGFG HES LIKE ME SO BASED HES OWNING TRANNOIDS
>Hey I changed to X bcs I'm anti-establishment lol Join X
>OMGFG ELON IS SAVING THE INTERNET
>Hey fuck kikes lol
>YES HES LIKE ME I MUST JOIN X
>Hey space science rockets emc=whatever lol
>OMFGGG HES SO SMART
>Hey I like anime lol
>HE IS BASED LIKE ME HES LIKE ME HE USES MY LINGO
>despite my parents giving me millions trust me I'm a genius I did everything for me lol
>OMFG HES WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR HES NOT AN ELITE HES IN OUR SIDE

This is so basic that still blows my mind, meanwhile EVERYTHING that he's doing irl is supporting kikes and globohomo programs, his online persona is an alt-right caricature
I can't believe how easily you can fool millions of people nowadays

7d44b2a9bab09f6373b1a0caec55cc80

Jews and whites are the same to me

Controlled opposition is the use of black propaganda and saboteurs who claim to oppose a particular faction but are in fact working for the faction. Revolutionary Vladimir Lenin allegedly said, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

This is so basic that still blows my mind, meanwhile EVERYTHING that he's doing irl is supporting kikes and globohomo programs, his online persona is an alt-right caricature
I can't believe how easily you can fool millions of people nowadays
Even if Musk is all fake, which I tend to agree with because he banned me and a bunch of other white nationalists. When he starts replying to people that want to #bantheadl or he talks about how the media is anti-white that's based, he has more reach than any white nationalist in history. So even if he's not our guy he's still a net positive.

he talks about how the media is anti-white that's based
If Soros said "the media is anti-white" would you call him based besides him funding the BLM movement?
That's how retarded you sound, and how most worked Muskfags justify their fanboyism towards this con artist

Musk saying whites are being exterminated is another headline about how evil whites, Musk and X are because Musk is an evil white supremacist generating more Ad. Revenue for Twitter and Musk and painting niggers and kikes as the good guys, Musk paints himself as an strawman, stop fooling yourself

Id rather be homeless the rest of my life than respect cikes.

He is saying to get kike investment most likely

If Soros said "the media is anti-white" would you call him based besides him funding the BLM movement?
That's how retarded you sound, and how most worked Muskfags justify their fanboyism towards this con artist

Musk saying whites are being exterminated is another headline about how evil whites, Musk and X are because Musk is an evil white supremacist generating more Ad. Revenue for Twitter and Musk and painting niggers and kikes as the good guys, Musk paints himself as an strawman, stop fooling yourself
I don't really know how he's funding jewish projects, nothing like BLM I'm sure of that. What are you talking about when you say that?

He's a puppet anyway and wants to microchip people with his neuralink bullshit. Fuck him.

“I don’t know if I am genetically Jewish…but I am aspirationally Jewish,”

Get ready for the $TSLA rugpull :feelsdevil: