Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elon Musk got dumped for a tranny

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I'm late to this news but Elon's ex-girlfriend is apparently dating Chelsea Manning, the tranny dude who got sent to jail for exposing US military secrets on Wikileaks.

Maybe this is why Elon is buying twitter, so he can stop wokeness at its source. Cause if the world's richest man can't stop his girlfriend from dumping him and dating trannies, then there is truly no hope.

Bradley Manning should have been hanged for treason

I once lost $10 on a bet with a mate that Britney Spears would rope before Amy Winehouse.

I'm getting the same "this messed up foid celebrity is 100% gonna rope" energy from this "Grimes" creature. But I've learned my lesson about sports gambling, so I'm just gonna,watch the show. :feelscomfy:

It was just a pic I downloaded from 4chan

dont know who they are but celebrities should be hanged

she was always a PoS

Brutal. You shouldn't marry as a millionaire+, you should just keep the gold digging whores on the dating phase and then dump them.

Brutal. You shouldn't marry as a millionaire+, you should just keep the gold digging whores on the dating phase and then dump them.

IT won't touch this