Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elon Musk is a retarded autist if he thinks he can stop wokeness by buying Twitter

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This bullshit news about Elon Musk buying Twitter just won't stop dominating the news.

It seems like he's on some sort of mission to stop wokeness. He's been dropping anti-woke memes lately.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1503287788652871680?t=NSbzyOj7ZIZ98qjqCw_xcA&s=19

I don't understand how can the richest man on the planet be so stupid and arrogant that he can buy the wokest social media platform and then stop wokeness. There's no way the jews are going to let this happen. Woke is the dominant culture of our society now. It's beyond unstoppable at this point because the jews are behind it all. And Elon is going to find out the hard way who's really in charge of the world. I think he's gone nuts if he thinks he can stop wokeness and fight the jews at the same time. He needs to go back to making woke-friendly electric vehicles and making the jews rich with his stock or he's gonna end up in a suitcase at the airport.

Last edited:
He is a blupilled faggot that is why

He's based.
No he's not. He's a blue pill Burning Man faux hippie that's been married 4 times and has 10 kids, and he's so out of touch that he actually thinks Twitter is still important.

This bullshit news about Elon Musk buying Twitter just won't stop dominating the news.

It seems like he's on some sort of mission to stop wokeness. He's been dropping anti-woke memes lately.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1503287788652871680?t=NSbzyOj7ZIZ98qjqCw_xcA&s=19

I don't understand how can the richest man on the planet be so stupid and arrogant that he can buy the wokest social media platform and then stop wokeness. There's no way the jews are going to let this happen. Woke is the dominant culture of our society now. It's beyond unstoppable at this point because the jews are behind it all. And Elon is going to find out the hard way who's really in charge of the world. I think he's gone nuts if he thinks he can stop wokeness and fight the jews at the same time. He needs to go back to making woke-friendly electric vehicles and making the jews rich with his stock or he's gonna end up in a suitcase at the airport.

If you seriously believe that Elon is some sovereign entity separate or even acting in opposition to the ruling elites

You are the delusional one:smonk:

He could buy XenForo for $160 and run it on one of his Tesla/SpaceX servers.

If he really does buy Twitter and makes it based the first thing I am going to tweet is "faggot nigger tranny"

If he really does buy Twitter and makes it based the first thing I am going to tweet is "faggot nigger tranny"
I'll believe it when I can write something on Twitter like "the holocaust is jewish propaganda" or something really controversial like "women have two X chromosomes" without being instabanned.

he probably can't.

but if there's one man on earth who could somehow pull it off, it's Elon Musk.

KEK

God bless his delusional soul.

I wouldn't call him based bc he's working on brain chips and therefore helping the elites in making us into cyborg slaves.

I think the woke-movement will die out soon. Even some leftis I know are now making fun of woke shit. It has just gone too far and big companies are trying to act woke too and this is always the dead point for every avantgarde-kinda thing: when big companies are catching up, it is not cool anymore.

I also have the feeling that most woke Twitter users are ugly losers too that’s why they are on twitter all day trying to get likes. Successful and good looking people enjoy real life. Everything that happens online is for losers, just like this site

jews won’t let it happen, just another farce as per usual

Imagine the seethe if Trump was unbanned.

You must be a retarded autist if you think he has the intention to do any good.

most woke Twitter users are ugly losers too that’s why they are on twitter all day trying to get likes. Successful and good looking people enjoy real life. Everything that happens online is for losers, just like this site

There's no way the jews are going to let this happen. Woke is the dominant culture of our society now. It's beyond unstoppable at this point because the jews are behind it all. And Elon is going to find out the hard way who's really in charge of the world. I think he's gone nuts if he thinks he can stop wokeness and fight the jews at the same time. He needs to go back to making woke-friendly electric vehicles and making the jews rich with his stock or he's gonna end up in a suitcase at the airport.
Elon needs to fire up the oven.

That dude is so fucking boring to listen to during interviews, I practically zone out every single time this dude Elon explains high IQ shit to the camera I'm basically listening to a college professor. :incel:

It's official, Elon Musk is a retard. He spent like 30% of his net worth to buy the social network of woke whining soy libs who hate everyone.

Imagine the seethe if Trump was unbanned.
154-1546056_213kib-1600x1564-feels-good-feels-good-meme-png.png

As punishment, the jews started short selling the fuck out of Tesla. Todays drop cost Elon about $30 billion dollars worth from his net worth. He wants to buy Twitter for $44 Billion and borrow against his Tesla shares to pay for it. So the jews are tanking Tesla, thereby making Elon give up more of his net worth. This is how jews use their power to influence the world. The jews are gonna collapse the value of Tesla, possibly putting a stop to the takeover of Twitter, and buying up all the Tesla stock and then maybe fire him.

Screenshot 20220426 164809

Last edited:
You do realize elon musk is just as much to blame as “the jews” right? You are retarded

Now that Elon is in charge, can I create 30 twitter accounts of random anime characters?

As punishment, the jews started short selling the fuck out of Tesla. Todays drop cost Elon about $30 billion dollars worth from his net worth. He wants to buy Twitter for $44 Billion and borrow against his Tesla shares to pay for it. So the jews are tanking Tesla, thereby making Elon give up more of his net worth. This is how jews use their power to influence the world. The jews are gonna collapse the value of Tesla, possibly putting a stop to the takeover of Twitter, and buying up all the Tesla stock and then maybe fire him.

Exactly as I said -- the jews are actually fucking doing it. They are crashing the entire stock market to prevent Elon from buying Twitter. They're short selling Tesla all the way down to where he gets margin called which will force him to sell even more Tesla shares or back out of the deal.

Elon probably still thinks he can defeat the jews and stop wokeness :feelshaha:

If you seriously believe that Elon is some sovereign entity separate or even acting in opposition to the ruling elites

You are the delusional one:smonk:

Musk apparently wants to play the world's most expensive game of whack-a-mole.

I also have the feeling that most woke Twitter users are ugly losers too that’s why they are on twitter all day trying to get likes. Successful and good looking people enjoy real life. Everything that happens online is for losers, just like this site