Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliott Rodger was neither ugly nor blackpilled. Therefore he was not an incel in the TRUEST sense of the word.

I agree, too many ER cocksuckers on this forum. I suspect the feds like pushing for shooter worship, it gives them something to monitor.

He was never rejected because of his looks.

He did not suffer from self esteem issues arising due to ugliness.

He did not once refer to the blackpill or a concept similar to it.

In terms of looks, he was a mid to high tier normie.

He had the looks, wealth and status. Life handed him everything he needed to ascend but he still screwed up.

His "inceldom" wasn't caused by his looks but rather by his untreated mental issues.

Elliott Rodger was neither ugly nor blackpilled. Therefore he was not an incel in the TRUEST sense of the word.
You clearly didn't read his manifesto, GrAY. Everything I kept in this quote above is untrue. The only thing you can say about him is that he was a standardscel.

175cm and half ricecel.
Trust me brah he was fakecel,you can trust a GrAY
The only thing you can dislike him for was not killing all blond stacies in dormitory
View attachment 971895
Based and cool video.

You clearly didn't read his manifesto, GrAY. Everything I kept in this quote above is untrue. The only thing you can say about him is that he was a standardscel.

The bottom line is that he was not blackpilled. And he never thought of himself as ugly. (Objectively speaking, he was not ugly). On the contrary he believed he was good looking enough to be deserving a girlfriend.

"Mr.Supreme Gentleman" also believed the blue pilled idea that wearing nice clothes and and driving a fancy car would help get him a GF.

That's simply not how incels think or act.

The bottom line is that he was not blackpilled. And he never thought of himself as ugly. (Objectively speaking, he was not ugly). On the contrary he believed he was good looking enough to be deserving a girlfriend.

"Mr.Supreme Gentleman" also believed the blue pilled idea that wearing nice clothes and and driving a fancy car would help get him a GF.

That's simply not how incels think or act.
Notice I erased the "he was not blackpilled" part from the list of untrue things, because I agree. However, he did notice the pattern in foid sexual selection, and he did mention it. He was just unable to accept it, hence the coping with the clothes and the car.

He was 5'9, half Asian, and had a feminine face. That's incel material where he was living.

Also, all incels don't think and act the same way. There are a lot of IT cucks who are very much truecels, but choose to simp and whiteknight endlessly instead of accepting the blackpill.

Some say he was just a maniac that used the inceldom as a cover up for his doings.

But I don't believe any of that, he was indeed a mentalcel that just couldn't do it because of the blackpill.
Some don't realize how strong the blackpill can be.

But I don't believe any of that, he was indeed a mentalcel that just couldn't do it because of the blackpill.
Some don't realize how strong the blackpill can be.

ER was not blackpilled. He never thought of himself as ugly. On the contrary he believed he was good looking enough to deserve a GF.

As for him being a mentalcel, he seemed pretty neurotypical; no weird mannerisms or speech patterns. In fact, he was extremely well spoken and mature for his age.

Like I said earlier, given his looks and status, he could have easily found girls within his league who were genuinely interested in him. But he probably rejected them because he thought he deserved only the 8s and above. And then when he was rejected by the Stacies he was chasing, he experienced frustration and loneliness.

A true incel who's blackpilled believes he is too ugly to get a GF.

ER believed he was good looking enough to deserve a GF.

The two are not the same.

175cm and half ricecel.
Trust me brah he was fakecel,you can trust a GrAY
The only thing you can dislike him for was not killing all blond stacies in dormitory
View attachment 971895
>half rice
Some mena or SEA women would worship him, hapas are not as bad as most people consider them to be since they’re literally half white.

He posted on early incel forums so I'm pretty sure he was blackpilled, he was just too delusional about his looks and thought he could land a 10/10 blonde.

>half rice
Some mena or SEA women would worship him, hapas are not as bad as most people consider them to be since they’re literally half white.
So he should breed sea subhuman tier girl to make a human which would be 3/4 ricecel and would kill himself.
Thats sea girl worshippers morality?

He was ugly and short and you don't need to be blackpilled to be incel you just need to be a virgin.

Yes he was
He's not, he's mtn-high mtn and capped at that, but I'm sure your subhuman ass begs to differ. He was not attractive to women tho, which is what a lot of fools fail to understand. Just bc he wasn't ugly doesn't mean shit, women did not find him attractive

He lived in a white society, he was a subhuman by white standards.
He couldn't attract women. Women never approached him.
He was a mentalcel, high inhib and low T.
He suffered from bullying.