Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ElliotRodgerGod=Biggest fakecel on this site

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
He has a BMW and claims to be incel. we all know that it is impossible to be incel if you are carmaxxed with a BMW 328i.
He is obviously swimming in blonde stacy pussy as he larps here as a trucel.

He has a nice car tbh, it's a bmw.

Maybe he doesn't have a license for it

I have a nice car, a BMW.

Somebody else had a nice car too :feelshehe:

If you can’t ascend with a bmw you are a trucel

Just show her you BMW bro !

He has a BMW and claims to be incel. we all know that it is impossible to be incel if you are carmaxxed with a BMW 328i.
He is obviously swimming in blonde stacy pussy as he larps here as a trucel.
Pretty sure it's just part of his online persona

Cope. No car can change your facial bones, height, or autism. Chads who take the bus still slay.

Is it wrong I don't think that car seems like anything special?
Maybe because I don't have a license or anything so I don't understand cars, but it looks like nothing special to me.

What car was it? And how would he describe his satisfaction level for this car?

No car for your face.

the foids don't go for the car, they go for the chad in the car, if it's an incel in a porsche they might look at it untill they see his face

Jared Loughner was better. At least he took out people with power.

No car for your face.

Exactly. There is no car for your face, just like there is no gym for your face!

I was riding in a brand new Porche after I landed a high-paying finance job after graduating from college. That did SWEET FUCK ALL in terms of attracting women in my area. You know what would happen to me? Foids would pull up alongside my car, take one look at my monstrous face, and ZOOM away from me as fast as possible! It wasn't long after that that I gave up on spending shitloads of money on status vehicles, because for people like me, it's just not fucking worth it unless you're REALLY into cars like the MGTOW crowd seems to be.

Ldr3wajoy3e31

I'm sorry... it really was a nice BMW

isnt he just harveyweinsteinhero

well i don,t drive i won,t accuse anyone of being fakecel but i do believe there would be some on all incel forums and i do believe their would also be gov agencies posing as incels to keep an eye out for so called radicalization within our ranks

You are not blackpilled until you realise that material possesions do not give you genuine love. A chad could be wearing rotting hole ridden underwear and own nothing else and women will come to his rescue. Yet any low tier male can have the nicest clothes, fastest cars and he will be nothing more then a wierd creep to foids. At most theyll interact with him until they get access to his money and then one day he will find her not responding and cheating with the said chad in raggedy clothes. Its simple. Its fact. Its over.

If true, that's cool. I always wanted to buy ER's junked BMW, restore it, and take a drive through Isla Vista while playing 80's tunes. But it's already been junked :feelsbadman:

If true, that's cool. I always wanted to buy ER's junked BMW, restore it, and take a drive through Isla Vista while playing 80's tunes. But it's already been junked :feelsbadman:
me too, seeing his wrecked BMW always invokes a sense of sadness in me.

He has a BMW, it's a nice car.

He never claimed the title incel he just couldnt get any in chadifornia because bitches hypergamy there is off the scale

If I can't have you @ElliotRodgerGod i will destoy you(r BMW) :feelsree:

It's over for ERcels

Cope. No car can change your facial bones, height, or autism. Chads who take the bus still slay.
Chads who walk and can't even afford the bus still slay