Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elliot was a hero

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
He suffered a lot of injustice and abuse in his life, but that doesn't make him special.

What DOES make him special is that he chose to fight against it. He's literally a 1 in a million personality.

He may had a weak body, but he had the heart of a fucking lion.

It is fucking bullshit that such a sophisticated and strong guy couldn't get a foid. :feelsree: He was pretty talented and a great writer too. He could have become the new fucking RR Martin if this evil world hadn't fought him every fucking time.

RIP. You will live in our hearts forever.

I am more of a fan of Wilkes McDermid, the poor ricecel who realized that it is completely over for him and found out certain blackpill-truths and than ended his life.

I am more of a fan of Wilkes McDermid, the poor ricecel who realized that it is completely over for him and found out certain blackpill-truths and than ended his life.
Never heard that name. Surely doesn't sound like a rice name.

ER will be remembered until the end of blackpill rest in peace in incelhalla

Roping is cucked tough.

Either go ER or live on but don't waste your fucking death.

Hopefully someday his achievements will be acknowledged and My Twisted World will become a mandatory reading for middle schoolers.

He’s kinda like my bro. I turn on his manifesto and it’s like hanging out with my friend who had to go through what i do

Nigga gets 30 this year we should celebrate :feelsLSD:
There isn't a day where I don't think about Elliot.

He is an inspiration and a hero. He didn't fucking deserve how the world treated him.

This guy

1) got cucked by a locked door

2) ended up killing more ricecels than actual chads or stacies

JFL

Elliot forever tainted incelhood and gave soyciety an excuse to not listen to us and oppress us. He did not cared about incels, his first victims were incels, his revenge was 100% personal.

I do think he was a true incel, but more of a mentacel, he could had leveraged his access to hollywood for girlfriends. If he had gone to twatter and social media when he had that extra Hunger Games premiere ticket and said he was looking for a date to go with him, he would had very likely received a lot of offers from foids, stacies included. Even if they were not attracted to him, they would have for statusmax and virtue signaling. I wouldnt be surprised if this would had been used by the media to promote a story.

He had producer potential due his dad. He could had made much for incels. In the 2000s being a nerd was portrayed in a good light, movies like Girl Next Door where the nerds got the girls were made. Before the 2010s "Nards are waycists mysusgunists and deserve to be bullied and rejected" narrative kicked in. Elliot could had made incel friendly movies and try to push for a move back to the 2000s and maybe even more, portraying the plight of incels and telling stories from our side. He was a very good writer.

There are smart and foolish ways to fight soyciety, he choose the dumbest one and dragged incels to the toilet with him.

He was a retard who killed more incels than foids

This guy

1) got cucked by a locked door

2) ended up killing more ricecels than actual chads or stacies

JFL
Entire squad

ER had low K/D though

he was a joke, if i wanted someone to inspire my modus operandi that would be ted bundy