Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill elliot rogers had the potential to turn blackpilled before his time

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
evaluating his manifesto after reading it for the first time the other day, ive stumbled upon an interesting sentiment:
All I had ever wanted was to love women, but their behavior has only earned my hatred. I want to have sex with them, and make them feel good, but they would be disgusted at the prospect. They have no sexual attraction towards me. It is such an injustice, and I vehemently questioned why things had to be this way. Why do women behave like vicious, stupid, cruel animals who take delight in my suffering and starvation? Why do they have a perverted sexual attraction for the most brutish of men instead of gentlemen of intelligence? I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined. When I came to this brilliant, perfect revelation, I felt like everything was now clear to me, in a bitter, twisted way. I am one of the few people on this world who has the intelligence to see this. I am like a god, and my purpose is to exact ultimate Retribution on all of the impurities I see in the world.
i believe if he had followed this exact thought pattern; he could've constructed the blackpill worldview. instead he went on chasing bluepill ghosts, bought into pua fallacies such as personality, intellectuality ..etc
thinking they'd help persuading women, only to further prolong his suffering leading up to (the Day of Retribution)

That segment from Elliot’s manifesto shows that he was truly blackpilled about female nature and human nature in general, i don’t know why retard incels think he was bluepilled. Elliot was blackpilled before incels even created the blackpill philosophy

That segment from Elliot’s manifesto shows that he was truly blackpilled about female nature and human nature in general, i don’t know why retard incels think he was bluepilled. Elliot was blackpilled before incels even created the blackpill philosophy
Rogers was pro pua that's peak bluepill, but he was getting there to the blackpill mentality on his own but it was too late

Rogers was pro pua that's peak bluepill, but he was getting there to the blackpill mentality on his own but it was too late

How was he pro PUA when he literally posted on a forum called PUAhate?

Fucking retard

I just wish his retribution day wasn't so pathetic tbh
Like he just killed some random ricecels and offed himself afterwards lol

But still, he was right about woman and it all. Just look into what society has devolved to, with feminsim being shoved down everyone's ass, freedom of speech has officially died.

How was he pro PUA when he literally posted on a forum called PUAhate?

Fucking retard
Because he still incited muh personality muh intellectuality bs
Also believed that's dressing well would help him ascend so he clearly was highly influenced by pua nonse

evaluating his manifesto after reading it for the first time the other day, ive stumbled upon an interesting sentiment:

i believe if he had followed this exact thought pattern; he could've constructed the blackpill worldview. instead he went on chasing bluepill ghosts, bought into pua fallacies such as personality, intellectuality ..etc
thinking they'd help persuading women, only to further prolong his suffering leading up to (the Day of Retribution)
ER must've had some degree of psychosis if he thought he was a God. The psychosis probably gave him large murder tendencies which brought him out to do his plan.

Unfortunately he failed with himself regarding making a good life-sized plan for himself, while his rampage was a failure, altough he was right. If i were in his position, i would have tried to make a better plan, he had the resource for it, but his age caught up with him and drove him to despair, he should have gotten rid of his fixation for blonde girls, would be one step. Is a true loss that now he does not exist anymore, faded to ashes who disappeared, he had potential.

Last edited:
he technically was blackpilled, he just couldnt hold on