Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Elliot roger was driving a used BMW

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
Rodger’s father, a photographer and film director, was deeply in debt, and his mother made just $40,000 a year as a research assistant for a film company,

Rodger’s mother and father had rich friends in Los Angeles, which allowed him to sometimes enjoy the benefits of money, such as tickets to a private Katy Perry concert in 2012.

“I tried to pretend as if I was part of a wealthy family,” he wrote about that night. “I should be. That was the life I was meant to live. I WOULD BE!”

His father also failed him, he wrote. “If only my failure of a father had made better decisions with his directing career instead wasting his money on that stupid documentary.” The documentary – a film about celebrities’ view of God titled “Oh My God” – plunged his father into debt when Rodger was a teenager and caused him to stop paying child support,

It was his working mother’s generosity to her adult son, including paying his rent and the gift of a used BMW 328i, that allowed Rodger to live in the college community of Isla Vista.

He became obsessed with gaining wealth as the “only way I could lose my virginity, the only way I could have the beautiful girlfriend I know I deserve.”:bluepill::bluepill:
“Without the prospect of becoming wealthy at a young age, I had nothing to live for now,” Rodger wrote.

buying a used bmw is based

they depreciate rapidly due to "muh reliability" so you can get a like-new one, 2 years old, low miles, for often HALF price

Brutal,no wonder he went ER.:incel:

I want an ultra-end gaming computer, THAT'S MY LIFE GOAL.

I can guarantee,that cope won't last very long.

Every cope has an end- saint hamudi.
It's my only cope, so yeah. Beyond that goal? Honestly speaking, there's no point on living this boring modern life; even friendships are useless most of the times (doesn't even matter when you've been friendless since you were 17-18).

If there was a world war, I'd surely cope by fighting as an insurgent with EPG-7 or beheading my dead enemies/unarmed civilians (in ARMA 4).

It's my only cope, so yeah. Beyond that goal? Honestly speaking, there's no point on living this boring modern life; even friendships are useless most of the times (doesn't even matter when you've been friendless since you were 17-18).

If there was a world war, I'd surely cope by fighting as an insurgent with EPG-7 or beheading my dead enemies/unarmed civilians (in ARMA 4).
I had a rtx 2080 gaming pc and i recently sold it because I don't enjoy gaming anymore.It's good for the first 3-4 years then eventually you get bored

I had a rtx 2080 gaming pc and i recently sold it because I don't enjoy gaming anymore.It's good for the first 3-4 years then eventually you get bored
you gotta find good games. for example, RPG sandbox Games or massive singleplayer milsims like Arma; creativity over quality.

If I ever buy a car its will be BMW 3 series Sedan (used one of course).
Perfectly it would be 328i but not many are left on market.

Last edited:
German cars are shit when you have to maintain them. Costs a lot, bur cheap to buy