Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Elliot Rodgers was right": Unknown person posts threat to shoot femoids at University of Michigan with AR-15

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
A week ago, a person wrote the following post on Sinn List, an anonymous confessions website. The post has since been removed but I managed to archive a cached version of the post.

On October 4th, I'm going to The University Of Michigan and blow away every single woman I see with an AR-15. Because the #MeToo movement proved that Elliot Rodgers was right and those fucking animals deserve die. I watch Plymouth happen and I had a smile on my face. It was the first time I smiled in years.

There is a violent pro-male revolution coming and you people better get ready for it.

Sinnlist

The FBI has reportedly talked to the person who made the post. UMich police have determined that "there is nothing to indicate imminent harm to our community."

View: https://twitter.com/umichdpss/status/1444401221733920777

Two things I want to say:

1. I don't think this will be the last we'll hear about this person. Based on what little has been released so far, my educated guess is that the information potentially warrants a federal criminal prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 875(c) —threats to injure in interstate commerce, punishable by up to five years' imprisonment. I'm curious to see who this is.

2. If you aren't planning on going ER, you probably shouldn't go online and write about going ER. If you are planning on going ER, you probably shouldn't go online and write about going ER either. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
2. If you aren't planning on going ER, you probably shouldn't go online and write about going ER. If you are planning on going ER, you probably shouldn't go online and write about going ER either. :feelshaha:
never inform people of your plans :feelsdevil:

Over for retardcels tbh.

The FBI has reportedly talked to the person who made the post. UMich police have determined that "there is nothing to indicate imminent harm to our community."
I bet it was a whore false-flagging

Never tell the world about you're plans :feelsthink:

yeah it's probably a troll, but if it's a real guy planning a real mass shooting then he is really dumb for saying this kind of shit

FBI agents interviewed an FBI agent and determined there was no imminent threat.

I bet it was a whore false-flagging
It was literally probably an FBI agent who posted that. Reminder that the FBI just months ago, planned a fake plot to kidnap the Michigan governor and kill her and they "foiled" it. Turns out that 11 out of 14 of the arrested plotters were FBI agents. They were exposed by the Jew York times of all people, a leftist newspaper that simps for the FBI.

It was literally probably an FBI agent who posted that. Reminder that the FBI just months ago, planned a fake plot to kidnap the Michigan governor and kill her and they "foiled" it. Turns out that 11 out of 14 of the arrested plotters were FBI agents. They were exposed by the Jew York times of all people, a leftist newspaper that simps for the FBI.
the NYTimes is not leftist compared to the rags that the Cuckit reads these days. Vox? Vice? HuffPo? Mother Jones? GQ? Elle? Now those are actually shit

because it was a false flag, probably some trannie faggot wanting to stir shit up, if it was really an ugly man the fbi would have sent him to Guantanamo already

It was a false-flag. That's why we have no pics of the perp.

I always say this, if someone is going ER, the last thing you want to do is announce it. :feelstastyman:

If they were really going ER why would they announce it? It's not like some brocel is going to come out and volunteer to help

I always say this, if someone is going ER, the last thing you want to do is announce it. :feelstastyman:
Nicholas Cruz announced it at one point but it couldn't be traced back

why would you post that sort of thing from a traceable source. do it from a cafe or sth for crying out loud.

Specifically mentioning the AR15 makes me think this is glowniggers setting up a story for the media to run with. There hasn’t been a mass shooting or incel related anything in a while, and I bet the media and feds are itching to whip people up into an anti-gun anti-male frenzy.

and if it’s not a false flag, Jfl imagine being so low IQ that you advertise your future crimes so the feds have plenty of time to come and stop you. Why are ERs so stupid?
Over for retardcels tbh.

Last edited:
TBH anonymously shit posting some threats to shut down frat parties would be funny as fuck

It gets so cold in Michigan

fake and gay.

Last edited:
Like several other brocels already said, this is a false flag.

if only it was real

Information update: the person who issued the threat was visited by the FBI Baltimore Field Office. We can reasonably infer that the person is in either Delaware or Maryland,