Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot Rodgers orange juice assault

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
"Rage boiled inside me as I watched those people who thought they were better than me enjoying their pleasurable little lives together. The rage was so intense that I couldn’t take it. I was insulted too much. I couldn’t leave them without getting some form of revenge, so I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park. They were still there, having the time of their lives, and I wanted to ruin it for them. I wanted to ruin their fun just like they ruined mine, as they would never accept me among them. I screamed at them with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker. When the boys started to yell and chase after me, I quickly got into my car and drove away. I was giddy with ecstatic, hate-fueled excitement. I wished I could spray boiling oil at the foul beasts. They deserved to die horrible, painful deaths just for the crime of enjoying a better life than me."
:feelshaha: Reading about little moments like this bring me some short lived joy.

dnr: Elliot shot orange juice at normies using a super soaker then drove off as they chased him.

Last edited:
I've always wondered if you could do something like that with a water gun; the orange juice does nothing to the privileged existences they've lived for so long. :feelsthink:

That's intense...

I know many of us aren't popular but they lost the control and shouldn't really be praised for their actions.

That's intense...

I know many of us aren't popular but they lost the control and shouldn't really be praised for their actions.
why the fuck are you still on here? :feelsseriously:

obviously a itlurker/foid, jfl did you even try?

just put her on ignore like I did.

I'm a incel like you're and you have nothing to prove i am not.

The fact that I'm worried about the public opinion (also trying to actively make it better) of incels shows that I'm doing more to the community than you ever did.

Every post you make on here is something to argue against something being said here, in the usual foid worshipping and bluepilled cuck way that's so common with ITcopers and foids; muh 'libcel', you're not any kind of 'cel at all, instead being an obsessed ITlurker/foid type intent on getting here and making rebuttals to whatever politically incorrect and bluepill-defying things said on here, that you think don't make you incredibly fucking obvious from the very start. :feelsclown:

I said proof? I don't see any proof there that without a reasonable doubts proves it.

I've always wondered if you could do something like that with a water gun; the orange juice does nothing to the privileged existences they've lived for so long. :feelsthink:
Yeah, it's only liquid so no lasting harm just normies getting mad. Plus orange juice is nice and sticky.
I've thought about throwing spark plugs at the zoomer niggers who heckle me from their cars. Sadly, they're usually too fast for me to react.

If you're wondering why I'd throw spark plugs, here's why:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8-mJuQLRbM&ab_channel=CodyB

The ceramic high voltage insulators are harder than the glass I think.
That's intense...

It's liquid and a pretty tame one at that, hardly petroleum or acid.

Every post you make on here is something to argue against something being said here, in the usual foid worshipping and bluepilled cuck way that's so common with ITcopers and foids; muh 'libcel', you're not any kind of 'cel at all, instead being an obsessed ITlurker/foid type intent on getting here and making rebuttals to whatever politically incorrect and bluepill-defying things said on here, that you think don't make you incredibly fucking obvious from the very start. :feelsclown:
If my opinions differs from ones posts shouldn't i debate with them? As far as I'm concerned i haven't just started arguing with people out of nowhere I've been serving facts and a logical argument without disrespecting (or at least trying) any fellowcel.

I said proof? I don't see any proof there that without a reasonable doubts proves it.
Obese foid

Yeah, it's only liquid so no lasting harm just normies getting mad. Plus orange juice is nice and sticky.

The ceramic high voltage insulators are harder than the glass I think.

It's liquid and a pretty tame one at that, hardly petroleum or acid.
I'm not concerned about the liquid, the group was not made from sugar. What I'm concerned about is a fellowcel losing their temper and doing something that could get them harmed (if the group caught them).

I for one have temper problems so i understand how he feels tho.

If my opinions differs from ones posts shouldn't i debate with them? As far as I'm concerned i haven't just started arguing with people out of nowhere I've been serving facts and a logical argument without disrespecting (or at least trying) any fellowcel.
Fuck off from here to whatever SJW degeneracy-promoting hellhole you came from; literally 95% of your posts are just arguing for the same globohomo garbage or defending it in a way vague enough that mods can't directly ban you for your cuckery, but literally everyone else knows most people don't join forums for people in a situation like theirs to constantly nitpick over and try to "debate" whatever cultural or social issue you might disagree about, especially on an entirely other side. :feelsjuice:

O
Ok foid

Fuck off from here to whatever SJW degeneracy-promoting hellhole you came from; literally 95% of your posts are just arguing for the same globohomo garbage or defending it in a way vague enough that mods can't directly ban you for your cuckery, but literally everyone else knows most people don't join forums for people in a situation like theirs to constantly nitpick over and try to "debate" whatever cultural or social issue you might disagree about, especially on an entirely other side. :feelsjuice:
@MarquisDeSade Is them arguing for faggots at least enough for a temp, if their outright cuckery isn't directly breaking the rules? :feelshehe:

Well, it seems that you're not a good stalker.
Should I make more of my account accessible so you can stalk me better?

I've talked about gaming, songs, relationship and even the devil, but it seems you only see when i talk about political/social issues.

Again, thank you for being so much of my fan i hope you have learned one thing or two but please don't miss stalk me. If you're going to stalk put some more time and effort into it.

Well, it seems that you're not a good stalker.
Should I make more of my account accessible so you can stalk me better?

I've talked about gaming, songs, relationship and even the devil, but it seems you only see when i talk about political/social issues.

Again, thank you for being so much of my fan i hope you have learned one thing or two but please don't miss stalk me. If you're going to stalk put some more time and effort into it.
:soy:

Should have done it with piss tbh.

Elliot had balls of steel tbh

Based he like me fr

:feelshaha: Reading about little moments like this bring me some short lived joy.

dnr: Elliot shot orange juice at normies using a super soaker then drove off as they chased him.
He was such a great writer haha.

I once was drunk and stole a fire extinguisher and pulled similar stunt on a passing car.

Didn't have low enough inhibitions to do so on people. Got the inspiration from a video game.

only a woman or a fag could phrase it like this and use such language. Definitely a foid 100%

only a woman or a fag could phrase it like this and use such language. Definitely a foid 100%
Only a woman can speak formally? Have you been to school my fellowcel?

this is not about formality. It's the way you sound... apologetic and fake
Apologetic and fake, no man can be those. It means beyond a reasonable doubt that I'm a woman/s

dangerously based. they were low on vitamin c. he was just trying to help them out

I really like this part too. Elliot had a weird obsession with throwing juice at people, I made a thread about it some months ago

I really like this part too. Elliot had a weird obsession with throwing juice at people, I made a thread about it some months ago
Only way he could attack people since he couldn't assault them otherwise. He lost his brawl against fratbros and broke his leg.

put cum piss and shit inside and drive make their dresses dirt jfl

I read the title and didn't even need to read the paragraph, for some reason this stuck in my memory ever since I read his manifest I remembered that part. Also the part of how he went to the party and how he tried lottery.

Life is like a genetic lottery, but it's not only genetic. It's also pure luck. Imagine if he had won the lottery that day, nobody would have to die, If god is real does that mean he wanted ER to go ER then? If God wanted to stop ER he could just let him win the lottery but he didn't.

God is ERmaxxing fr tbh

dangerously based, i wouldn’t do it since I’d probably get caught in today’s surveillance soyciety but feels good just to read about it

Y'all think I could get away with this or would I get my ass beat or something?