Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Elliot Rodger’s cremation remains value

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
Elliot was cremated instead of buried.

Do you think his cremation remains has any value?

As the black pill spreads, we need to preserve important historical items like Elliot Rodger’s cremation remains.

The manifesto is the Quran and bible for incels.

May Saint Elliott rest in peace!

Worth $0 because shitty hapa genetics

We can extract his dna from the ashes and bring him back to life through cloning

do you think they kept them or rather they were scattered in some cope 'meaningful' area

do you think they kept them or rather they were scattered in some cope 'meaningful' area
I fully believe one of his parents has his cremated remains.

I doubt they will give up the remains to incels for display in a incel historic museum

Once society collapses is once the black pill spreading to all over the world.

The black pill proves why women should not be allowed to work a job or go to college.

we should get his cremation and then make omelet with it or just cook it and feed it to incels so his soul lives in them forever

We can extract his dna from the ashes and bring him back to life through cloning
Yeah, we can create a gigantic Army of ERs then we can use them to take over the world, and establish a incel dictatorship :feelskek:

spread his ashes at the door of a sorority house

That shit has long been scattered, I don't think they kept it. Imagine having to look at the result of your failure on a daily basis.

That shit has long been scattered, I don't think they kept it. Imagine having to look at the result of your failure on a daily basis.
I bet his family doesn't miss him or even talk about him anymore. His sister's probably a Tinder whore too.

I bet his family doesn't miss him or even talk about him anymore. His sister's probably a Tinder whore too.
She probably went into hiding for a bit after the incident because she only cared about how it affected her image not the fact that her brother just died when he didn't have to.

I read that they scattered it into the ocean