Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ELLIOT RODGERS BROTHER IS A PRETTY BOY AND HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!

still waiting for proof she's his gf

Take a look at a picture of elliot rodger celebrating his birthday with his father, an NT would have never had that type of haircut
I had that similiar haircut 3 yrs ago.. damn didnt know haircut equals nt

Post that haircut again kek

Take a look at the photo where he is celebrating his birthday with his father, If he was NT he wouldn't have a haircut like that, no normie would ever do that

he should have killed him like he planned

ER should have taken out his entire family tbh

ER should have taken out his entire family tbh

He was gonna but didn't because his father stayed at that house - as if he couldn't have just moved the date of retribution

“Friend”
It’s still over for him KEK

He looks incel to me, bad-looking parents, older... game over.

He looks like a mtf trans
just lol at that barbie frame
his genes don't lie
i don't think that's his girlfriend
his father posted "friend" not "girlfriend"

Fuck, no wonder the Rodge tried to kill him.

He sent his father an email, back when he was forced to go to a holiday with his step mother. his step mother got into an argument with him and she said "my son will be having sex when he's 16 and you'll be alone"
oof

TFW when a 10 year old has more female friends then you.

I don't understand how the dad could take countless naked pictures of his wife bending over and showing her ass, parading her body around
And then take pictures of Sardine workers and pretend that he gives a shit about their lives
You're just some prick with an expensive camera

The family is happy that ER is gone. They probably thought he was annoying, that's why they sent him away to college even though the guy was clearly a basket case.

I don't understand how the dad could take countless naked pictures of his wife bending over and showing her ass, parading her body around
And then take pictures of Sardine workers and pretend that he gives a shit about their lives
You're just some prick with an expensive camera

He's a pretentious cuck. Most high status men are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back