Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodgers biggest mistake.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
The success of his "Day Of Retribution" is debateble. But the biggest and most brutal mistake he made was to not destroy Jazz. Or save his life from drowning.

Elliot Rodger was planning on destroying Jazz because he knew he would surpass him and put his legacy to shame. For some reason Elliot Rodger abandoned this part of his revenge. And every fear he had has now come true. Jazz is a famous model and actor in Marocko with a very successful sex life. He is a slayer of hot girls while Elliot Rodger rots.

If he only hadn't saved him when he was drowning in that pool as a small child. Or if he would have destroyed him on his retribution day Elliot Rodger would be in the clear.

Every hot girl Jazz now pumps is thanx to Elliot. Every rope of cum Jazz blasts over these girls he has Elliot to thank for.

I am glad I have no siblings that can put my legacy to shame because then I would have to destroy them.

Last edited:
The success of his "Day Of Retribution" is debateble. But the biggest and most brutal mistake he made was to not destroy Jazz. Or save his life from drowning.

Elliot Rodger was planning on destroying Jazz because he knew he would surpass him and put his legacy to shame. For some reason Elliot Rodger abandoned this part of his revenge. And every fear he had has now come true. Jazz is a famous model and actor in Marocko with a very successful sex life. He is a slayer of hot girls while Elliot Rodger rots.

If he only hadn't saved him when he was drowning in that pool as a small child. Or if he would have destroyed him on his retribution day Elliot Rodger would be in the clear.

Every hot girls Jazz now pumps is thanx to Elliot. Every rope of cum Jazz blasts over these girls he has Elliot to thank for.

I am glad I have no siblings that can put my legacy to shame because then I would have to destroy them.
Now jazz hates and is living the life that ER wanted.

Whatever, his name's nearly "jizz."

Now jazz hates and is living the life that ER wanted.
The irony is so strong! Elliot Rodger senced this, he knew this was going to happen.

We will never know why he chose to spear Jazz. His biggest blunder.

Whatever, his name's nearly "jizz."
He changed his name and moved to Marocko after Elliot Rodgers killing spree.

Now he gets the top tier Stacy's to open their legs wide for him.

Wouldn't you rather like to see him destroyed?

Would YOU like Jazz to be destroyed?

Post evidence that his brother is slaying

355606388 936811770881284 7969636975158864067 n

Post evidence that his brother is slaying
I saw it in a new Elliot Rodgers documentary on jewtube that was over 3 hours long. In the end they mentioned what a stated and showed pictures of Jazz with lots of hot girls.

I just wish Elliot Rodger would have destroyed him like he planned.

Here we have a picture of Jazz today. 100% slayer.
I wish Elliot Rodger would have destroyed him...

9h5q1atlkh171

Here are more pictures of the slayer Jazz!
He should have been destroyed,,,

CCAM5257
9se47kr474451

I wish Elliot could turn back time. He would make the world a better place.

If this is Elliotts sister he should have detroyed her as well. Slutting herself out to 100% slayers.

No, it's the asian chick on the right.
Living the party slut lifestyle.

Elliot Rodger were not man enough to destroy them. I wish i could destroy them! Both Jazz and that slutty sister...

Yes, this is so true. Guess what? He did a good deed by saving him, so the cucked Christ should have rewarded him with a beautiful virgin girl, no? Isn´t it how it is supposed to work? Oh nooo, I forgot. Its not. It works like this: just be born attractive, be a total bully, serial killer, or asshole, and have everything in life without deserving it. Doing good deeds is for cucked Christians, not for slayers. Slayers have more important things to do, like extort these good people and their deeds and fuck multiple virgin girls.

Elliot Rodgers sister should be property of incels.is

Every hot girl Jazz now pumps is thanx to Elliot. Every rope of cum Jazz blasts over these girls he has Elliot to thank for.

In a way, each of the siblings fulfilled their destiny as their looks, as well as the way they were treated, predetermined these destinies for them. For example:
>Elliot Rodger was an unattractive and undesirable hapa, and got the worst traits of both his mother and his father due to genetic recombination. Even though he had a privileged life compared to many people, he was neglected emotionally by his absent father, outright mistreated by his stepmother Soumaya, and bullied by many of his peers. Thus, he left a legacy in death, that reflected the way he was treated in life by this evil soyciety.

>Georgia Rodger, while given the same set of genes as Elliot, is a woman, so physical traits that were seen as negative in Elliot (i.e. a narrow jaw, etc) were looked upon as positive in her. As such she wasn't treated the same way as Elliot. She was clearly her father's favorite child, and she didn't seem to be bullied by her peers, and due to being a woman with connections in Hollywood due to her father and his associates, became involved in the film industry with relative success.

>Jazz Rodger was given the best of both worlds. He has the best of the genetics and traits from his father Peter and his mother Soumaya, and due to being the youngest was favored by Peter more than Elliot, and he was also obviously Soumaya's favored child due to the obvious biological reason (he was birthed by her). Soumaya was also of a much higher social standing in her home country of Morrocco and objectively looked better than Elliot's mother (Li Chin), so Jazz was destined to mog his older brother into oblivion. Jazz also was obviously going to be the main focus of his parents after Elliot died, so he was able to take full advantage of both his parents' Hollywood connections, so he became a relatively successful model and actor, and social media influencer.

IIRC he didn't kill Jazz because their father, Peter, was home and he didn't want to hurt him.

I've seen Jazz, he does look quite attractive (no homo).

Here we have a picture of Jazz today. 100% slayer.
I wish Elliot Rodger would have destroyed him...

View attachment 1055945
Lol you can't make this shit up.

Life is truly unfair, everything about life is unfair. At least Elliot isn't here to get absolutely mogged like this, brutal.

If anything the shooting is just going to benefit this faggot because he'll get sympathy and attention for how hard it must be to be related to an evil incel killer :feelskek:

Although I would never want to harm any of my relatives, I can empathise with ER. It's awful being mogged by all of your family members. You get to see what kind of life you would have had if genetic recombination hadn't fucked you over. You also drift apart from them as they hit all their social milestones. You just get left behind. :feelsbadman:

View attachment 1056030
No, it's the asian chick on the right.
Living the party slut lifestyle.
This is what Georgia was doing while ER rotted on WoW.

Remember that every hot young girl Jazz slays and every rope of cum he shoots over them is thanx to Elliot Rodger.

What a world this is...

His biggest blunder is teamkilling, 3 of our own, making his k/d effectively 0.

His biggest failure was not remembering that all he needed was a sledgehammer to open the door to the sorority house. He thought he could just walk in there.

>Jazz Rodger was given the best of both worlds. He has the best of the genetics and traits from his father Peter and his mother Soumaya, and due to being the youngest was favored by Peter more than Elliot, and he was also obviously Soumaya's favored child due to the obvious biological reason (he was birthed by her). Soumaya was also of a much higher social standing in her home country of Morrocco and objectively looked better than Elliot's mother (Li Chin), so Jazz was destined to mog his older brother into oblivion. Jazz also was obviously going to be the main focus of his parents after Elliot died, so he was able to take full advantage of both his parents' Hollywood connections, so he became a relatively successful model and actor, and social media influencer.

He inspired others on their journey towards a bettER destination, sure there are things to not like Eliot but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Remember that every hot young girl Jazz slays and every rope of cum he shoots over them is thanx to Elliot Rodger.

What a world this is...
The word "cruelty" can´t even define such a Castrated scenario.
This is Pure Evil. ( nature that is, one fucking random chance at everything! it either flows, or goes backwards. )

...and guess what ?

EVERY SINGLE LIFE LOVING PIECE OF SHIT GETS TO DIE IN THE END!!! HAHAHAHA THE GREATEST EQUALIZER COMES TO COLLECT.
the finest of devices to screw over those who "have" something to Lose in this planet of Absolute dogshit infested vermin!

He inspired others on their journey towards a bettER destination, sure there are things to not like Eliot but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Here are more pictures of the slayer Jazz!
He should have been destroyed,,,

View attachment 1055951View attachment 1055952
Damn man he mogs me so hard it is so sad that some men are born with everything and some are born with nothing.

What did this man do to earn his genes? Nothing.

It's all just a big lottery.

One big cosmic lottery of fuck up.

It amuses me that all the egalitarian leftists jump around the one single biggest issue in our modern world. The fact that much of your life is predetermined on birth. Not so egalitarian after all. I despise those fake leftists, they don't know a thing about equality, they just spew the shit they think will earn them society points. Disgusting. I see now why Fidelo Castro executed so many of this scumbags.

China unironically has the best angle on all of this. The social point system is a really good system hope they develop it further and penalize whore behavior.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmICiOXw2c&ab_channel=Cerds

That proves elliot was not a evil person like the normies make him to be. He saved his step mother's child and she treated him terribly.

Hope another better version of ''The Day of Retribution'' will be again in the future.Will be maybe a ''The Day of Retribution 2.0''?