Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Elliot Rodger's Biggest Mistake

Elliot should have taken a showER :feelsEhh:

Source: real life. Just because they don't want to fuck you doesn't mean that they're all literal demons.
It's not only that. They all tend to be hypergamous. It shows that they look down on men. And if they don't see you attractive you are not worthy to even approach and talk to them in their eyes.

Last edited:
After reading Elliot Rodger's autobiography, I think his biggest mistake was surprisingly simple: he never actually talked to a real woman.

Sure, he would pace around, sit in his car, stare at women and fantasize about them but he never actually had the balls to go up to one outside of Maddy, a girl he said "hi" to and his mom.

The reason for this was because of his god-complex. He believed he was so much better than everybody else that he should be gifted hot-blonde women without doing any of the work necessary.

I cried while reading his words harder than I have ever cried before in my life (and I am not a crier). I cried because I could have written those words myself - they were a near perfect description of my own life.

But I will never read his words again because, even if I am still a virgin at 40, I never want to end up doing what he did.

So, starting tomorrow, I am going to make an effort to start speaking to women again. I don't care if I get slapped in the face, I don't care if I get rejected or even spit on - I cannot let myself become like him.
I also cried viewing his videos and reading his manifesto. He once said something along the lines of “Today is so beautiful… but the most beautiful days become a living hell when you are forced to spend beautiful days like this alone.”
That quote really hit close to home.
I think part of his inability to talk to women was caused by trauma in his childhood, e.x. his fathers divorce, his father never being around, abusive mother and step-mother. Being exposed to such a poor relationship and abuse in his developmental years probably caused him great fear when dealing with females or relationships.

Also, have you read the illustrated diary of a wimpy kid-styled version of his manifesto? Kind of funny and a nice read for visual learners

Do it. Not all women are pure evil incarnate as some people in this forum seem to believe.
Note: I did not say I will "pick up" women, I said I will "speak" to women. I am not going to go into every interaction I have with a female looking to get laid. I just want to talk to them to help balance out my views so I don't go off on a killing spree like he did.
:bluepill::soy:

This legit could've been written on IT and nobody would be able to tell the difference :lul::lul::lul:

Yes, virtually all women are like that. They evolved to select low value men like you out of the gene pool and to assist with that they will treat you as cruelly as possibly, often in an underhanded and passive aggressive way, as is female nature.

The only times when I was ever treated fairly by women was when they were much older than me. It seems like when they're past menopause they lose the desire to bully incels and pity takes over.

You can’t make a foid attracted to you Chad dosent have to put work in. It’s cucked to go above and beyond for a foid who dosent genuinely want you
There is some truth in this for sure. You're right chad doesn't have to put any work in for women but almost every guy who is not Chad does.

Women respond to dominance. When they see a dominant man they respond even if that dominance is for show.

Elliot was a genius god. He knew it was pointless to approach because he was a rice cel manlet and women were attracted to powerful tall white jocks
If he got on a relantioship in a utopic world he would be cucked and would´ve end the same way he knew it all it didnt even begun.