Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger would live a better life if he was a sand nigger!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Reading his manifesto crying for blonde girls thirsting their validation makes me cringe
He would just rape them instead.
Rape is the only solution when all your work is done.
His Asian genes gave him low testosterone and high inhibity.
All what he needed niggerr genes for high testosterone and low inhibity + based faith to give him justification for rape.

It is prophet Muhammed's sunnah to rape blonde blue eyed women because these women are naturally created to be raped, their beauty attracts you to rape them plus they deserve to be raped when they dress like whores, it is like they are giving you the green light to rape them. No sane man would think to rape a sheboon or noodlewhore because they aren't even worthy for rape. Rape is naturally normal nothing more than a sexual position, they call it hard sex. Women themselves love to be raped by dark triad masculine men because rape is the true meaning of masculinity. This is what seduction really means = rape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXHMYNeSEjU&t

Sand niggerss in Europe rape blonde blue eyed women all time in great events like Christmas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5SYxRXHsI&t

Elliot Rodger's brother was half sand niggerr from a Moroccan whore.

His life was completely different, he had no problem getting blonde pussies.
This is what Elliot wrote about him :
"Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies,"

Last edited:
don't tell me this is his brother :giga:
brah, Elliot was right. boy mogs
Sand niggerss in Europe rape blonde blue eyed women all time in great events like Christmas.
and people say i'm mean when i think eradicating them is the answer.
They are as bad as Niggers.
But no one is worse than (((them)))

hinter dem feindmachten der Jude!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:
Based af opinion lmao :feelshaha::feelskek:

Based, but only Syrians, Moroccans, and Algerians do that.

His brother mogs him to oblivion
Caucasian mixing isn't bad

They are called sand niggers for a reason because they behave just like them.
But being low inhib is good in modern days.
Elliot was high inhib and too shy who lost many chances in his life but when he couldn't take it anymore, he turned low inhib and went ER.
Because their countries are poor that is the reason they move to the west.
Why would someone from Qatar go to the west ?
But some Saudis also rape blonde whores when they take a trip to the west.

Last edited:
“Prophet” (sub human too) did a fine job at eradicating Jew scum in Arab peninsula :feelsjuice:

Every middle eastern country is poor except countries of the gulf. Also there are many other middle eastern ethnicities (Excluding Sudanis and Somalians) that migrate to the west, like Egyptians, Palestinians, Jordanians, Iraqis, etc. Yet most if not all of the crimes are committed by the Berbers and Syrians.
Based if true, I never heard about Saudi niggers committing crimes in Europe.

Last edited:

because they hurt your precious cumskin angels? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cumskin stormfrontcucks worship cumskin foids all day then claim to be "blackpilled" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they have enough money to buy models and invite them to dubai to literally shit on them, look into it

Last edited:
because they hurt your precious cumskin angels? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cumskin stormfrontcucks worship cumskin foids all day then claim to be "blackpilled" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I find it weird when most cumskincels claim to hate women yet they get mad when their women get raped by arabs and pakis.
Modern women of all races deserve to be raped and killed, the pakis and syrians are doing god's work by normalizing rape and dominating women, preserving the natural order and putting women in their place.

Last edited:
I find it weird when most cumskincels claim to hate women yet they get mad when their women get raped by arabs and pakis.
Modern women deserve to be raped and killed, the pakis and syrians are doing god's work by normalizing rape and dominating women.
I made a thread about this exact thing like a month ago, they hate ethnics more than they hate foids but they still claim to be "blackpilled" and say that they hate foids and that they should be killed/raped etc.
They can't be consistenet.

Every middle eastern country is poor except countries of the gulf. Also there are many other middle eastern ethnicities (Excluding Sudanis and Somalians) that migrate to the west, like Egyptians, Palestinians, Jordanians, Iraqis, etc. Yet most if not all of the crimes are committed by the Berbers and Syrians.
Because Berbers and Syrians make big community in the west they are the most immigrants so the crimes on their name increase. Berbers totally invaded France and turned it to their backyard.
Saudis usually use their money and go for studding in the Anglo sphere ( USA, Canada and Australia ) but they can't stay calm watching all whores playing around.

average braindead ex-muslim/cumskin worshipping ethnic :feelskek:
The worst of all are ethnic self hating white worshipers
Ex Muslims think that they will get a chance if they leave Islam and become more liberal, get westernized change their names to Richard and Steven then western atheist whores will accept them.

Some sand niggers are based to the point where they blow up whole night clubs

Last edited:

View attachment 548160View attachment 548161

They are called sand niggers for a reason because they behave just like them.
But being low inhib is good in modern days.
Elliot was high inhib and too shy who lost many chances in his life but when he couldn't take it anymore, he turned low inhib and went ER.

wow, i look just like him but ugly(lighter eyebrows, receeding hairline, round jaw, bigger nose)
fucking mogger, couldn't Elliot taken him too? FOR FUCK SAKE

but at least iam white, sad it dosent matter anymore...
Because Berbers and Syrians make big community in the west they are the most immigrants so the crimes on their name increase. Berbers totally invaded France and turned it to their backyard.

Saudis usually use their money and go for studding in the Anglo sphere ( USA, Canada and Australia ) but they can't stay calm watching all whores playing around.

The worst of all are ethnic self hating white worshipers
Ex Muslims think that they will get a chance if they leave Islam and become more liberal, get westernized change their names to Richard and Steven then western atheist whores will accept them.

Some sand niggers are based to the point where they blow up whole night clubs

less sand niggers-better the world

i wish they could be restricted like in china

Last edited:
Because Berbers and Syrians make big community in the west they are the most immigrants so the crimes on their name increase.
There are currently 1.35 million Egyptians in Europe, 700k Iraqis, don't know about the rest. Syrians make up about 1.20 million, which is less than number of Egyptians and the iraqis are close to them in population (700k), yet Syrians commit more crimes than the two groups.

Yeah but what's the crime index of the total number Saudis in the west?

“Prophet” (sub human too) did a fine job at eradicating Jew scum in Arab peninsula :feelsjuice:
Prophet was a giga Chad actually. Many hadiths praising his appearance and even a hadiths where it say she would fuck all of his wives in the same night one after the other.
Asian bones are shit compared to Mena bones.

Last edited:
Prophet was a giga Chad actually. Many hadiths praising his appearance and even a hadiths where it say she would fuck all of his wives in the same night one after the other.
According to the hadiths he was also a white cumskin, which should be a big deal and revelation for stormfags.

Here are some narrations from the different people that saw him, they described him as white:

"Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face." Sahih Muslim 30:5777, Also see Sahih Muslim 30:5786

"If it has been a camel, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be grunting, and if it has been a cow, he will bring it (over his neck), while it will be mooing; and if it has been a sheep, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be bleeding." The Prophet added, "I have preached you (Allah's Message)." Abu Humaid said, "Then Allah's Apostle raised his hands so high that we saw the whiteness of his armpits." Sahih Bukhari 8:78:631

"It has been reported on the authority of Barra' who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was carrying the earth with us on the Day of Ahzab and the whiteness of his belly had been covered with earth." Sahih Muslim 19:4442

"Amir b. Sa'd reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek." Sahih Muslim 4:1208

"Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution..." Sahih Muslim 4:1014

According to the hadiths he was also a white cumskin, which should be a big deal and revelation for stormfags.

Here are some narrations from the different people that saw him, they described him as white:

"Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face." Sahih Muslim 30:5777, Also see Sahih Muslim 30:5786

"If it has been a camel, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be grunting, and if it has been a cow, he will bring it (over his neck), while it will be mooing; and if it has been a sheep, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be bleeding." The Prophet added, "I have preached you (Allah's Message)." Abu Humaid said, "Then Allah's Apostle raised his hands so high that we saw the whiteness of his armpits." Sahih Bukhari 8:78:631

"It has been reported on the authority of Barra' who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was carrying the earth with us on the Day of Ahzab and the whiteness of his belly had been covered with earth." Sahih Muslim 19:4442

"Amir b. Sa'd reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek." Sahih Muslim 4:1208

"Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution..." Sahih Muslim 4:1014
Yes over read these hadiths. And there are indeed some white Arabs. I believe one of his uncle was also called "father of fire" because of how pink his cheeks were

I kinda wish he did kill his little brother

Hello

Goes to prove that is women that are responsible for making incels. Just having a different mother would have made all the difference in the world for us.

because they hurt your precious cumskin angels?
white women are my property. :feelswhat: jokes aside
They are not just hurting foids.
Your monkey kind comes to europe, where we can't even defend ourselves because they took our rights in most countries. We just have deal with the rape and the murder, and bulglary and the monkeys even get money for it by the jews jfl.
Where i live it's unlawful for whites to defend themselves.
(Tho 3 niggers stabbed a white kid (17yo) to death and they were free to leave. They are still enjoying their freedom.)
I worked at the border in 2016 when the migration started. I know what your scum kind is capable of. I could tell you stories.
And before the : bUt tHeRe WaS WaR
- There were no women, nor kids. Only battle ready males, who can breed, and rape, and make mixed kids. They were the only ones to come to europe? Who won the war? I bet women didn't join the army.
And then YOU have the guts to hate on whites who licks your ass clean :feelsEhh:
cumskin stormfrontcucks worship cumskin foids all day then claim to be "blackpilled"
where did i worship white foids? All i said that you, your whole family, and your whole kind should be killed. What's the problem shitskin?

Why are you so sensitive today?

where did i worship white foids? All i said that you, your whole family, and your whole kind should be killed. What's the problem shitskin?
You don't even know if im actually ethnic or not :feelskek:
white women are my property. :feelswhat: jokes aside
They are not just hurting foids.
Your monkey kind comes to europe, where we can't even defend ourselves because they took our rights in most countries. We just have deal with the rape and the murder, and bulglary and the monkeys even get money for it by the jews jfl.
Where i live it's unlawful for whites to defend themselves.
(Tho 3 niggers stabbed a white kid (17yo) to death and they were free to leave. They are still enjoying their freedom.)
I worked at the border in 2016 when the migration started. I know what your scum kind is capable of. I could tell you stories.
And before the : bUt tHeRe WaS WaR
- There were no women, nor kids. Only battle ready males, who can breed, and rape, and make mixed kids. They were the only ones to come to europe? Who won the war? I bet women didn't join the army.
And then YOU have the guts to hate on whites who licks your ass clean :feelsEhh:
I thought your kind was so superior than everyone else? why are you whining about this shit all day and whining about "muh cumskin genocide" when you're too much of a coward to do anything about it? :feelskek:

So superior that a bunch of jews and niggers ass rape you on the daily and control you like cattle and all you can do is whine about it on random forums :feelskek:
@Startheon cumskinpill overdose in these replies

Yeah, they unironically think that foids who wouldnt even look at them are "theirs" since they are same race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
white women are my property

They clearly arent since you still here :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe:.

Noone in this forum should defend the females they cant get sex from.

You don't even know if im actually ethnic or not :feelskek:
you said you are ethnic somewhere. you are a sand nigger. And even if you asian, you are still hating on whites.
I thought your kind was so superior than everyone else?
I don't know. Is it? I just don't want to die.
why are you whining about this shit all day and whining about "muh cumskin genocide" when you're too much of a coward to do anything about it? :feelskek:
Any advice? The whole world is brainwashed on how bad it is for your kind, even tho you are free to do anything. Even rape and kill.
So superior that a bunch of jews and niggers ass rape you on the daily and control you like cattle and all you can do is whine about it on random forums :feelskek:
I never said i'm superior. I said that most white women choose niggers over me.
The whole world is brainwashed on how bad it is for your kind, even tho you are free to do anything.
Any advice?
You can help me tho :feelsYall: go and stab your mother in the stomach a few times for me okay? it will hurt her a lot and one worthless sand nigger less :feelsEhh:
@Startheon cumskinpill overdose in these replies
Shitskin trait. You can't win the argument so you call in someone else.

The world is running because of us Joe.
Please do tell me, why am i racially discriminated against niggers in my own country?
Noone in this forum should defend the females they cant get sex from.
Please point out where did i defended females?
All i did was calling them "property" for jokes. read my original comment.
And i said that niggers should be extinct