Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger. Who he really was. What he was like in person.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Why attempt to ask fellow members of this community. I ask you, Elliot Rodger.
Who was he?
What was he like?
Any posts from him?

It is too late it's 2022 today but I'm just wondering whether he was fully blackpilled, some redpilled or not etc. What kind of guy he was, what he believed him. His post history etc. Please reply down below if you know anything about what he was like, any of his posts, quote him if possible.

He was an gentleman.

His racist mother hated him, his father was a boomer who didn't want to talk to him, he was a victim of racist treacherous soyciety

Reminder that ER killed ricecels. I don't understand how you can like the person. :feelswhat:

He thought he was better than them too cuz he was half mayo
Maybe he was, maybe they were better looking than him too, they probably had better facial proportions, overall facial harmony. He also got mad once, as he claimed in his manifesto when he saw a guy with brown skin talking to a hot girl.

Elliot Robertson Rodger was an American author, philosopher, and human rights activist.

Reminder that ER killed ricecels. I don't understand how you can like the person. :feelswhat:
I never said I liked him. By the way, it is relevant though. I don't know maybe they were the typical bluepilled retards or redpilled lords who probably told him to man up. I find it funny even thinking about it :feelshaha:

Maybe he was, maybe they were better looking than him too, they probably had better facial proportions, overall facial harmony. He also got mad once, as he claimed in his manifesto when he saw a guy with brown skin talking to a hot girl.
Nah he mogged the ricecels

images

This one goes out to my main man Rodger:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Im sorry that you had that weak bitch of a father:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Too much intelligence to turn into a Chad:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
I'm sorry for all the sex and love you never had:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Rodger, born and raised within a twisted world:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Twenty two years dealing with rejection hurled:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm sorry, they didn't see the Perfect Gentlemen:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Made to suffer, by every stuck up feminine:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But Elliot, my man enacted retribution:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Started our cause like a one man revolution:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
I feel you, I know that feel brah:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I know it's real brah:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Foids can't see our appeal brah:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That is so dope lol Based as fuck :feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsmusic:

They have good facial harmony, good bone structure. They're normies. They have a strong compact midface, mogs elliot.
Nah they had fucked teeth, bad hair, ugly gookish faces, and wore nerdy glasses
Elliot mogs.

IMG_4238.jpg

Nah they had fucked teeth, bad hair, ugly gookish faces, and wore nerdy glasses
Elliot mogs.

IMG_4238.jpg
Nah bro I honestly think they have better chance. Elliot has horrible facial proportions. Look at his lower third and look at theirs. We're comparing incel to incel but whatever.. chads generally have a strong compact, often short midface with a small nose.

This one goes out to my main man Rodger:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Im sorry that you had that weak bitch of a father:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Too much intelligence to turn into a Chad:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
I'm sorry for all the sex and love you never had:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Rodger, born and raised within a twisted world:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Twenty two years dealing with rejection hurled:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm sorry, they didn't see the Perfect Gentlemen:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Made to suffer, by every stuck up feminine:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But Elliot, my man enacted retribution:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Started our cause like a one man revolution:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
I feel you, I know that feel brah:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I know it's real brah:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Foids can't see our appeal brah:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i swear to god i'll make you proud nigga
i'll think of you every time i pull this fucking trigga
call your name as i bleed
it is your name that i heed
we are all that this twisted world fucking needs

lol
i swear to god i'll make you proud nigga
i'll think of you every time i pull this fucking trigga
call your name as i bleed
it is your name that i heed
we are all that this twisted world fucking needs

He was bullied all his life by classmates because of his autism, by males and females, he suffered a lot from the degenerate society.

I didn't want to mention this, I don't expect any of you guys to know that well but I'm talking about what he did on incel message boards what he posted about etc. Just curious..

Philosopher is kind of stupid. Everyone is a philosopher no matter who you are. Everyone is automatically a human rights activist if they don't plan on terrorism. He's an author, a great one.:feelshaha:

Why attempt to ask fellow members of this community. I ask you, Elliot Rodger.
Who was he?
What was he like?
Any posts from him?

It is too late it's 2022 today but I'm just wondering whether he was fully blackpilled, some redpilled or not etc. What kind of guy he was, what he believed him. His post history etc. Please reply down below if you know anything about what he was like, any of his posts, quote him if possible.
Ha11fqpt6lx51
1 b10EnUeTKP76Cl07gmp9wQ 1
Bobdsx8ciaqrhnw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-05-11-52-09-64_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-05-11-52-09-64_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2022-07-05-11-51-59-20_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-05-11-51-59-20_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 56
Screenshot 2022 07 05 12 12 34 92 6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7
Screenshot 2022 07 05 12 12 42 04 6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7