Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger wasn’t an ugly

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Elliot Rodger wasn’t an ugly guy but I do think he passes more on the cute/adorable category rather than the hot/sexy.

Elliot doesn’t display typical looks and traits which girls tend to go in a guy. Elliot was mixed White/Asian, I’m mixed White/Black so I can relate to him when it comes that often being a disadvantage sometimes in dating. I’d place Elliot in high-tier normie which is probably good enough for a White guy but not if you’re ethnic minority. Elliot was also extremely socially awkward and got bullied at school just like myself.

cope he had autism and lived in california and is a hapa he had no chance whatsoever

@Personalityinkwell thoughts :feelsPop:

St.Elliot was ugly as fuck. Hapa, manlet, autism, recessed chin, big lips, shit frame, dicklet... He was more incel than most of this forum.
another retarded GrAYcel

Elliot was a 4/10 manlet hapa

This thread again

another retarded GrAYcel

Elliot was a 4/10 manlet hapa
ER was a 4.5 at best facially ngl.

hapa, gigamanlet (5'4" - 5'6" / 163cm - 168cm), framelet, probably dicklet as well even though we've never seen it.

It never began for him

hapa, gigamanlet (5'4" - 5'6" / 163cm - 168cm), framelet, probably dicklet as well even though we've never seen it.

It never began for him

Yes, this. He could have banged some FOB low tier noodles but that's it. Jfl if you believe ER would get a blonde Stacy

The problem is ER looked like a fag, so even if women would admit he is not UGLY ugly, they couldn't take him seriously as a real man.

How do you know about his dick?!

Today is the 6th year anniversary of this post by St.Elliot himself.

St.Elliot was ugly as fuck. Hapa, manlet, autism, recessed chin, big lips, shit frame, dicklet... He was more incel than most of this forum.
Big lips aren't a failo. Small lips are.

Big lips aren't a failo. Small lips are.
It depends... big lips on a pale horseface is failo.
On St.Elliot's face, I'd say his big lips made him look even more un-masculine.

It never began for him
He was a 4-4.5 facially. I thought he was 5’9” though?

It depends... big lips on a pale horseface is failo.
On St.Elliot's face, I'd say his big lips made him look even more un-masculine.
Yes, in Elliot's case they were bad. He had fish lips, and those are bad.

As long as you are <8/10.
You might as well be 1/10.

What was his height? Anything below 5’8 is a death sentence
5'8 or 5'9 I'm pretty sure

doesn't matter he was in Chadifornia

5'8 or 5'9 I'm pretty sure

doesn't matter he was in Chadifornia
Yea. I’m glad I don’t live In chadifornia. I’m incel where I am but chadifornia id get mogged so badly. @starcrapoo

All I know is that I mog him

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

It never began for him
Cope.

Elliot Rodger wasn’t an ugly guy but I do think he passes more on the cute/adorable category rather than the hot/sexy.

Elliot doesn’t display typical looks and traits which girls tend to go in a guy. Elliot was mixed White/Asian, I’m mixed White/Black so I can relate to him when it comes that often being a disadvantage sometimes in dating. I’d place Elliot in high-tier normie which is probably good enough for a White guy but not if you’re ethnic minority. Elliot was also extremely socially awkward and got bullied at school just like myself.
Elliot was feminine and small. The end.

Hahaha. Shuaiby is just a nickname. His name must have been Sohaib. Which would be pronounced "soh-hib." I thought he was a Latino at first, but, I discovered he was Pakistani, just like me. Was that really the reason he killed himself, because his parents threatened to kick him out of the house? Also, I saw a picture of his mother when she was younger, and she had a top-tier lower third, yet her son ended up being incel-tier. So much for the copers on looksmax.org who say that girls with great lower thirds create slayer sons.

Hahaha. Shuaiby is just a nickname. His name must have been Sohaib. Which would be pronounced "soh-hib." I thought he was a Latino at first, but, I discovered he was Pakistani, just like me. Was that really the reason he killed himself, because his parents threatened to kick him out of the house? Also, I saw a picture of his mother when she was younger, and she had a top-tier lower third, yet her son ended up being incel-tier. So much for the copers on looksmax.org who say that girls with great lower thirds create slayer sons.
Holy Shit, that's a brutal blackpill for good gene hunters. I heard he killed himself because he got blackmailed by Reiko. Nobody knows who the foid crying on discord is. I was trying to find out so I can see if she's fucking a chad right now.

By the way, good to hear you're Pakistani instead of Dravidian.

His looks weren't awful, but he was short and had social problems

Elliot Rodger would be a kpop-star if he was in Asia. He was volcel from the start.

Elliot Rodger would be a kpop-star if he was in Asia. He was volcel from the start.
volcels get bullied in high school :feelstastyman:

Holy Shit, that's a brutal blackpill for good gene hunters. I heard he killed himself because he got blackmailed by Reiko. Nobody knows who the foid crying on discord is. I was trying to find out so I can see if she's fucking a chad right now.

By the way, good to hear you're Pakistani instead of Dravidian.
I remember the day he killed himself, he said he was blaming his mother, so I don't think it was Reiko. Also, I am Punjabi, so it doesn't make much of a difference. India has Punjabis, too, albeit they make up only 2.4% of the population. And the phenotype Punjabis usually have are similar to other Indians. I say "usually" because some Punjabis have an atypical phenotype. For instance, my friend's nephew has white skin, dark brown hair and blue-gray eyes. Earlier this year, I was in Pakistan, and I visited somebody's house and there was a teenager with dark blond hair, blue eyes and white skin. I saw two other Punjabis, whom were brothers, with brown skin, black hair and turquoise eyes. Colored eyes are actually common in Pakistani males, I would say 10% to 15% have colored eyes.

check out this chadified version :feelskek:
F3FA4BC6 4159 4C7B BC29 2A6C7B884D61

nevertheless i would call him normie tier 100% height obviously killed him

I remember the day he killed himself, he said he was blaming his mother, so I don't think it was Reiko. Also, I am Punjabi, so it doesn't make much of a difference. India has Punjabis, too, albeit they make up only 2.4% of the population. And the phenotype Punjabis usually have are similar to other Indians. I say "usually" because some Punjabis have an atypical phenotype. For instance, my friend's nephew has white skin, dark brown hair and blue-gray eyes. Earlier this year, I was in Pakistan, and I visited somebody's house and there was a teenager with dark blond hair, blue eyes and white skin. I saw two other Punjabis, whom were brothers, with brown skin, black hair and turquoise eyes. Colored eyes are actually common in Pakistani males, I would say 10% to 15% have colored eyes.
JFL, I guess people were just blaming Reiko for everything back then.

Earlier this year? You must have gone in and out before the lockdowns. I've seen a lot of diverse looks from Pakistanis. Some look sandcel, some look curry, some look Jewish, some look white.

JFL, I guess people were just blaming Reiko for everything back then.

Earlier this year? You must have gone in and out before the lockdowns. I've seen a lot of diverse looks from Pakistanis. Some look sandcel, some look curry, some look Jewish, some look white.
Yeah, he posted on 4chan or 8chan before doing it, I think. Created a thread and blamed his mother, it was cryptic. Anyway, yes, Pakistanis come in all colors. We even have black Pakistanis! They're called Siddis. How come you have met different Pakistanis? Yes, you're correct, I was there before the lockdown. I spent six weeks there, last time I went before that was nearly a decade ago. I got no attention from the females, and I saw many guys that mogged me hard. I also saw a boy with the most unique phenotype, it was so beautiful to see. He had a wheatish skin color, green-yellow-ish eyes and golden hair color. AND he was a prettyboy. Insane.