Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger wasn’t an ugly

He was photogenic , but still ugly

He was ugly. The clout makes him attractive to some of u fags

You just opened a whole lot of cans of worms to deal with op

just shows how much height matters

He was a manlet

It’s always Over for manlets :cryfeels:

ER was a locationcel mostly

He had a very feminine look, especially his pouty lips. But really what's the difference between sub8 and ugly? Doesn't matter where on the # scale you are, result is the same.

80% of mens are seen as ugly for female, so he's too ugly to get a girlfriend

I dont think hes that ugly either but you have to understand he lived in the rich parts of california his competition was to high to be decent looking

How come you have met different Pakistanis? Yes, you're correct, I was there before the lockdown. I spent six weeks there, last time I went before that was nearly a decade ago. I got no attention from the females, and I saw many guys that mogged me hard. I also saw a boy with the most unique phenotype, it was so beautiful to see. He had a wheatish skin color, green-yellow-ish eyes and golden hair color. AND he was a prettyboy. Insane.
I've seen enough Pakistanis on TV and enough Pakistanis at gas stations to know how diverse they can look. That chadlite Pakistani is mogging most of his country, India is happy he is in Pakistan.

I've seen enough Pakistanis on TV and enough Pakistanis at gas stations to know how diverse they can look. That chadlite Pakistani is mogging most of his country, India is happy he is in Pakistan.
He will definitely grow up to be a prettyboy. The boy was like 11 or 12 years old or something. Anyway, I agree that Pakistanis have diverse phenotypes. However since Punjabis are the majority and we are curry af in terms of looks (same goes for Sindhis). Of course there are atypical Punjabis (that are either white-passing or have colored eyes) but I am disregarding that.