Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Elliot Rodger was the founding father of the just be curry theory

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Thanks to the archive of puahate provided by @ElTruecel it has been discovered that ER himself was a firm believer in JBC. Even back in 2014 he was getting brutally mogged by curries who were fucking all the white foids while he rots on forums. Personally I feel myself more attuned to Elliot Rodger than ever, I have noticed the exact same things he does whenever I go outside and it is RAGEFUEL

IMG 1769

ER was ahead of his time in everything.

did er have the mental capacity to distinguish a pajeet that was just cucking himself buying foids things and giving them rides, vs a chadpreet that was actually slaying? Because no way in what he was describing occurred in Chadfornia

did er have the mental capacity to distinguish a pajeet that was just cucking himself buying foids things and giving them rides, vs a chadpreet that was actually slaying?

did er have the mental capacity to distinguish a pajeet that was just cucking himself buying foids things and giving them rides, vs a chadpreet that was actually slaying? Because no way in what he was describing occurred in Chadfornia
Probably the first Jeets here are the biggest cucks from my experience. Traditional indian familial piety+western woke culture+low t makes them dominate the friendzone.

JBBpill plus JBCpill

ER's entire post history on puahate was extremely bluepilled. He strongly denied hypergamy, looks theory, and was pretty much as anti-blackpill as you can get. He was also completely detached from reality so certainly not a reliable narrator. We're talking about a guy who drove all the way to another state to buy a ton of lottery tickets because he was certain he'd win because he thought it was his destiny or some shit like that. Literally tik tok "manifestation" tier "logic" (using that word very loosely).

The only people who unironically idolize or identify with Elliot are autistic edgelord zoomers who know nothing about him beyond the isla vista shooting( and stabbings).

He was just a spoiled rich autistic narcissist with no coherent philosophy or even consistent beliefs (beyond "me want wite wimmin"), nothing more.

Last edited:
ER's entire post history on puahate was extremely bluepilled. He strongly denied hypergamy, looks theory, and was pretty much as anti-blackpill as you can get.
Elaborate.

Elaborate.

I think my post already adequately elaborated. Since puahate has been gone for over a decade now (it closed right after ER went ER) I can't just go there and look at his post history. I'm sure his posts were archived somewhere (I remember seeing them archived somewhere years ago) but I don't have the time to try and dig it up. But all of his posts were more or less like the example OP provided. Most of his posts counter-signaled looks theory in some way.

ER's entire post history on puahate was extremely bluepilled. He strongly denied hypergamy, looks theory, and was pretty much as anti-blackpill as you can get. He was also completely detached from reality so certainly not a reliable narrator. We're talking about a guy who drove all the way to another state to buy a ton of lottery tickets because he was certain he'd win because he thought it was his destiny or some shit like that. Literally tik tok "manifestation" tier "logic" (using that word very loosely).

The only people who unironically idolize or identify with Elliot are autistic edgelord zoomers who know nothing about him beyond the isla vista shooting( and stabbings).

He was just a spoiled rich autistic narcissist with no coherent philosophy or even consistent beliefs (beyond "me want wite wimmin"), nothing more.
Precisely

who knows. But the point is seeing a sight like that would've been extremely rage inducing

I'm currycel and can not really confirm this theory. BUT I have a Curry-Brother who fucks regulary a big butted Latina. I jerk off to her ass pics sometimes.

I'm currycel and can not really confirm this theory. BUT I have a Curry-Brother who fucks regulary a big butted Latina. I jerk off to her ass pics sometimes.
ask your bro to share

I Dont know about him on Pua Hate, but his diary strong relates to an incel life and knowing that after all that suffering he chose to do something about It instead of rotting at home is something that makes me glad and hopefull.

I remember nobody liking him when he came on PuaHate, he was seen as an oddball.

Does no one consider those men could be the gay friend of the female friend groups?

He hates incels he was former PUA he tried there tricks and what not that’s why he was mad . They called him an MRA for a full year.

@based_meme GTFIH
21737.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Self Harm Misery
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back