Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was never incel

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger is the true symbol of fakecels, he wasn't actually ugly but just extremely insecure and couldn't compete with Chad; not to mention he had mild autism (which is why socializing was so hard for him). As much as I can relate to Elliot in terms of what we've both been through, we're virgins for different reasons, as seen in his youtube videos and in his manifesto, he was a narcissist, and he only went for 10/10 blonde Stacies (who are known to treat sub 8s like shit) and he actually thought he had a chance, not ONCE did he EVER mention it may be because he is ugly, he was pretty red pilled and couldn't accept the blackpill. Oh yea and he was an asshole, he himself called incels (actual incels) ugly and treated them like shit, he had little respect for us. I relate to what he has gone through, but the kids a psychopath. He was a virgin because he was mentally ill (not his fault, the bullies fault), truecels are virgins because our faces, which are more repulsive then dogshit. 

Oh yea and he makes incels look even worse, now outsiders think all incels are just insecure average looking men when in reality, we are actually fucking ugly and unlike Elliot, have tried dating; Elliot expected girls to jump on his dick like they would for Chad, man I feel like we could have blackpilled him if her were still here :/ 

But yea those are just my thoughts on St. Elliot, anything else yall found interesting about the Rodge?

Seung Hui Cho is the truecel hero.

AsiaCel said:
Seung Hui Cho is the truecel hero.

Who was he? isn't he user "a-virgin-nigger" avatar?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Who was he? isn't he user "a-virgin-nigger" avatar?

Korean autistic muted Asian short (roommate says he's 5'8 or 5'9) low T round face incel who ended up the greatest school shooter.

and yes he's the guy on the avatar.

AsiaCel said:
Korean autistic muted Asian short (roommate says he's 5'8 or 5'9) low T round face incel who ended up the greatest school shooter.

and yes he's the guy on the avatar.

holy fuck, I gotta look into this guy more, jesus 33 kills? Thats more then enough for a nuke in black ops 2 (cod is fun don't judge me, our lord plays it)

He could have easily pulled an average girl, but elliots problem was that he wouldn't go for anything other than white, blonde 9-10/10's. Pure definition of volcel/mentalcel

cyborgglory said:
He could have easily pulled an average girl, but elliots problem was that he wouldn't go for anything other than white, blonde 9-10/10's. Pure definition of volcel/mentalcel

This guy nailed it, I feel like Red pillars who've been in the same spot (coping gymcel virgin) for over a decade tend to lose their minds, the blackpill is hard to swallow at first, but it's the best in regards to long term mental health, at least you fine some peace. An sub 4 blue/red pillar will eventually find his way to the blackpill (a lot of us are proof of that).