Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Elliot Rodger was good looking" Stfu.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
Yeah I hate how normies when reading about him always say he is good looking and all that shit. Stfu you virtue signaling cunt, no he isn’t gl
"It just so happens he isn't my type"

The problem is that the requirements to have a regular relationship are so high that there are hierarchies even among incels. No way a guy like ER had any chances in California, I am sure he was getting heightmogged by foids on a daily basis.

I wonder if he could've grown a beard what would have become of him?

Last edited:
he mogs me , he's not deformed

Elliot was an ugly as fuck half Asian manlet with a tiny jaw, especially for the looksmaxed rich college area he was living in. If he was better looking he would have had more positive attention in his life and developed a more pleasant personality.

For comparison this is the guy banging eliot rodger's sister, and this is his sister:

SNAZALC

2y6ygm3yz7t01.jpg

And here's some vigils full of the typical chads that were fucking all the girls Elliot was attracted too: (and all the girls too good for him)
nn_05mta_rampage_140527.jpg

05272014-UCSB-Memorial-26.jpg

UCSB-Memorial-at-ucla-35_ada24332-72a0-46af-8713-df9fcd540443-prv.jpg

(above: notice the same dude with his arm around different women in different photos'. Hypergamy was already starting to grow even back in 2014)

And here's the supreme manlet:

image.jpg

Last edited:
No way is that 4/10. He’s defo a fakecel. He would have ascended eventually

You’re describing both Elliot Rodger and Justin Bieber.

One of them was afflicted with crippling mental illness and shyness and one of them was not.

They both had/have a type of male look that is highly appealing to women known as the pretty boy look or style as I believe Bieber once wrote or at least sang a faggy song about.
Sorry but Bieber mogs Rodgers to China and back.

Last edited:
He is a low tier normie
His midface fucked his life

Last edited:
Sorry but Bieber mogs Rodgers to China and back.
Had Justin Bieber been afflicted with Elliot’s mental illnesses and shyness and Elliott got Justin’s extroverted NT personality instead Elliot would’ve gotten all the blonde babes he could handle while this forum would be worshipping Biebs right about now and having endless debates about whether he was ugly or handsome or not and talking about the supposed feminine features of his face and how he’s a manlet among other nonsense instead of simply acknowledging the fact that he’s a good looking guy who failed with women in this hypothetical reversal of roles scenario due to severe mental illness and crippling shyness.

I saw myself in him when I first saw him in the news. When the news played the videos of ER talking to himself in his BMW, I cringed lol. I was in college just a couple of years before him so I literally felt his words.

I'm his exact height (5'6, 5'7 with boots) and shit frame. but I'm full Asian of course. I actually look quite like him. Just yellower, full asian, and uglier.
I'm skinny fat now in my 30s, and even uglier.

Only other Asian dudes currently in college or went through college will truly know how ER felt. Foids reject you and actively avoid you because you look like a childish feminine looking manlet that no one takes seriously.

Quiet and marginalized.

And no foid would wanna be seen with you unless you were an exceptional Asian dude. And even then, that is hard with examples of 6ft Asian dudes on reddit complaining about how they have it on veteran difficulty saying stuff like "it is HARD".

Last edited:
Colored contacts and buccal fat removal would boost his looks quite nicely. And he was loaded so could afford the procedure easilly.
He wasn't loaded. Read the book
I saw myself in him when I first saw him in the news. When the news played the videos of ER talking to himself in his BMW, I cringed lol. I was in college just a couple of years before him so I literally felt his words.

I'm his exact height (5'6, 5'7 with boots) and shit frame. but I'm full Asian of course. I actually look quite like him. Just yellower, full asian, and uglier.

Only other Asian dudes currently in college or went through college will truly know how ER felt. Foids reject you and actively avoid you because you look like a childish feminine looking manlet that no one takes seriously.

Quiet and marginalized.

And no foid would wanna be seen with you unless you were an exceptional Asian dude. And even then, that is hard with examples of 6ft Asian dudes on reddit complaining about how they have it on veteran difficulty saying stuff like "it is HARD".
IT: "Thats not true! Asians can get girls. See this video for proof!! You just need confidence like this guy: "

View: https://youtu.be/1kBDx5_mZ1A

Last edited:

I have one of the worst frames you'll see, i'll PM you a pic later. Faciailly I'm similar to him, anyone who says he's 4+ is braindead.

Quiet and marginalized.
Everyone in my HS hates me, it is what it is.
Even fucking CHANGS struggle, Kpop maxx is only for fair skinned asian guys, it's over for dark skinned ricecels.

He had both good and bad traits. He was normie tier, but an autistic short hapa trying to slay blondes in California in the 2010s was not feasible really.

Last edited:
looks better than me tbh ngl

He had both good and bad flaws. He was normie tier, but an autistic short hapa trying to slay blondes in California in the 2010s was not feasible really.
Normie is 5/10 5'10 white guy in Cali. He was 4/10 5'6 4incher ricelet hapa. Istg I'm gonna have to run a tinder as him to prove his subhumanity.
looks better than me tbh ngl
Brutal man, even I mog him and i'm a 4. He does have better hair and eye are than me tbh

Normie is 5/10 5'10 white guy in Cali.
I don't think rates change if you move from place to place. I don't doubt for a second that average looks are higher in Californie compared to other places, but still, I think he was normie tier.

I don't think rates change if you move from place to place. I don't doubt for a second that average looks are higher in Californie compared to other places, but still, I think he was normie tier.
I'd disagree, i'm a 3.5/4 in the US but a 1/10 in the balkans since every guy heightmogs me to a black hole. He wasn't TRUECEL but he was an ugly nigga. He might have been able to get something but he wasn't anything special.

Bias against feminine faces here :bluepill::redpill:

I'd disagree, i'm a 3.5/4 in the US but a 1/10 in the balkans since every guy heightmogs me to a black hole. He wasn't TRUECEL but he was an ugly nigga. He might have been able to get something but he wasn't anything special.
I understand that logic, but I think it's more effective to rate people objectively and then have each place have their local average you can measure yourself against, even though you still retain your objective rating.

If you mog ER gtfo

If you mog ER gtfo
I'm 5'9 and white, still sub5 face.
I understand that logic, but I think it's more effective to rate people objectively and then have each place have their local average you can measure yourself against, even though you still retain your objective rating.
Well it really is a global thing, I just look at my local rating. I'm ugly.

I really wish people would stop with this bullshit and just accept the fact that Elliot was a good looking mentalcel.

The guy had looks in or about the 8.5 out of 10 range I’d say and literally the only reason that this physical Chad specimen failed with women is because of his mental illness and perhaps natural young male insecurities that naturally being combined problems left him with crippling shyness.

mogs me
if hes a 4/10 im a 2/10 truecel

mogs me
if hes a 4/10 im a 2/10 truecel
Ur 6ft and white, you mog him with that alone tbh. But idk how shit ur face is so I can't say really. I thought about It for a bit and I'm leaning more toward Face>Height.

You’re describing both Elliot Rodger and Justin Bieber.

One of them was afflicted with crippling mental illness and shyness and one of them was not.

They both had/have a type of male look that is highly appealing to women known as the pretty boy look or style as I believe Bieber once wrote or at least sang a faggy song about.
Justin Bieber sure it isn't masculine but chin mogs Eliot by 20 times. He also had witch nose and fish mouth.

@AllanKing probably thinks he was good looking. :feelshaha:
no,he is ugly and look weird,his looks is too feminine
Height/frame are sexually dimorphic, height is NOT a cope.
yes,height is the only dimorphism that matters,face dimorphism is cope
Had Justin Bieber been afflicted with Elliot’s mental illnesses and shyness and Elliott got Justin’s extroverted NT personality instead Elliot would’ve gotten all the blonde babes he could handle while this forum would be worshipping Biebs right about now and having endless debates about whether he was ugly or handsome or not and talking about the supposed feminine features of his face and how he’s a manlet among other nonsense instead of simply acknowledging the fact that he’s a good looking guy who failed with women in this hypothetical reversal of roles scenario due to severe mental illness and crippling shyness.
saint ER looks feminine,but he is not a pretty boy,he def looks not good

Last edited:
no,he is ugly and look weird,his looks is too feminine

yes,height is the only dimorphism that matters,face dimorphism is cope

saint ER looks feminine,but he is not a pretty boy,he def looks not good
Bro, Elliot was the asian equivalent of Tom Cruise and you and the rest of this forum needs to accept it.

His giga Chad tier Hollywood movie star good looks are the very reason you all worship him so much and over Cho at that who theoretically you all should be worshiping instead, since this forum puts so much value on those that “go ER” where it concerns going on mass murder shooting sprees/rampages and racking up a high bodycount, yet ironically this sort of thing is named after ER when it’s actually Cho who had the highest bodycount probably in the history of incel related mass killers.

Anyway Elliot’s only real slightly flawed facial feature was his nose but that could’ve easily been fixed with very minor plastic surgery.

And I get that he pretty much wished he was white and believed in the retarded JBW theory but all of that nonsense is bought into by Elliott and related ethnics/racial struggler types who understandably due to societal stigma and shame simply don’t want to admit or accept that they are mentalcel’s and that’s the very reason why they’re struggling so hard to get women and or make friends etc, etc.

Unless you really are the 5ft2 balding Indian janitor archetype or someother truly hideous equivalent there’s probably hope for you of ascending somehow if you really want to even if it does end up being with a low tier Becky or shall we say “larger than average girl” as has been the case for my boy Grotesque Subhuman.:feelsclown:

Bro, Elliot was the asian equivalent of Tom Cruise and you and the rest of this forum needs to accept it.

His giga Chad tier Hollywood movie star good looks are the very reason you all worship him so much and over Cho at that who theoretically you all should be worshiping instead, since this forum puts so much value on those that “go ER” where it concerns going on mass murder shooting sprees/rampages and racking up a high bodycount, yet ironically this sort of thing is named after ER when it’s actually Cho who had the highest bodycount probably in the history of incel related mass killers.

Anyway Elliot’s only real slightly flawed facial feature was his nose but that could’ve easily been fixed with very minor plastic surgery.

And I get that he pretty much wished he was white and believed in the retarded JBW theory but all of that nonsense is bought into by Elliott and related ethnics/racial struggler types who understandably due to societal stigma and shame simply don’t want to admit or accept that they are mentalcel’s and that’s the very reason why they’re struggling so hard to get women and or make friends etc, etc.

Unless you really are the 5ft2 balding Indian janitor archetype or someother truly hideous equivalent there’s probably hope for you of ascending somehow if you really want to even if it does end up being with a low tier Becky or shall we say “larger than average girl” as has been the case for my boy Grotesque Subhuman.:feelsclown:

this is an Asian pretty boy,you can find he mogs saint ER to the moon and back
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

this is an Asian pretty boy,you can find he mogs saint ER to the moon and back
View attachment 474865
Mogs ER to hell and back prolly if he has good lower third.
Did you eat crayons in class? :feelswhat:
His giga Chad tier Hollywood movie star good looks are the very reason you all worship him so much
OHHH THE 5'6 ASIAN WITH A 4 INCHER, TINY FRAME, HOOKED NOSE, AND WEAK CHIN MOGS TOM CRUISE. True Tom Cruise is like 5'7 but he has 8/10 face and good jaw. Plus white with blue eyes.
and over Cho at that who theoretically you all should be worshiping instead, since this forum puts so much value on those that “go ER” where it concerns going on mass murder shooting sprees/rampages and racking up a high bodycount, yet ironically this sort of thing is named after ER when it’s actually Cho who had the highest bodycount probably in the history of incel related mass killers.
I don't encourage violence.
Can't fix being 5'6 with a tiny frame and being Asian. Nigga was ugly.
@starcrapoo is also Asian and lives in Cali, it's DANGEROUSLY over for Asian guys in California. He can confirm when I say ER stood no chance there.
Grotesque is 6'4 and white, he also simped over Rowan. Fuck him.

He had too feminine face, also extreme short chin and weak jaw. His face has zero apeal to females
he also looked like a villain for some reason, his face just repelled naturally

he also looked like a villain for some reason, his face just repelled naturally
The power of a bad midface in action. Also a hooked nose did him no favors. His dad made a mistake jfl

Attachments

• v2-78f3ce9d7510dbd4b01defbbbe5949b9.jpg
    v2-78f3ce9d7510dbd4b01defbbbe5949b9.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 71
he has typical kpop star lower third,my avi is him
ER wasn't fair skinned enough for Kpop-maxx tbh, he was Malay Chinese. Dude lied about being half Japanese ok his OKC profile.

People who think he was good looking make me laugh.

Where he lived and studied every 2nd person looked like this.

2F36C1DE 35EE 4FBD A8CE 649E0D1B9DEE

It never began and was actually over before it began.

ER wasn't fair skinned enough for Kpop-maxx tbh, he was Malay Chinese. Dude lied about being half Japanese ok his OKC profile.
his problem isn't skin color,but he lacks pretty boy looks and is too feminine,he is feminine but not pretty,this make him look weird

He mogs me so brutally

Nah, it's because Saint Elliot produced the greatest manifesto written in the 21st century, a manifesto that should be required reading to everyone really. Had he not written that autobiography, most would not really care about him. It's the intellectual legacy that he bequeathed humanity that makes him the Saint that he is, not the highly irrelevant body count.

Nigga was retarded forreal n hated Indians so fuck him n his fake yt identity:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
More proof yt men n Asian female mix is bad for a dudes confidence:smonk:

he was 5.5/10

The Indian nigga that mogged him gets a brofist:feelsthink:
Also dude was low IQ cuz of his dad or else he wouldn’t be on Slut hate n woulda been black pilled early on

:society:
finally dude was dumb thinking too highly of himself going for blonde yties:feelsLSD:

One trip to the Middle East w his step mom woulda made him get mad poon:feelsseriously:
Like literally just ask his step mom to have him get arranged to a hoe literally :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Too bad he was an asshat:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsohgod:

Looked like he was starting to norwood too

Nigga was retarded forreal n hated Indians so fuck him n his fake yt identity:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
More proof yt men n Asian female mix is bad for a dudes confidence:smonk:

he was 5.5/10

The Indian nigga that mogged him gets a brofist:feelsthink:
Also dude was low IQ cuz of his dad or else he wouldn’t be on Slut hate n woulda been black pilled early on

:society:
finally dude was dumb thinking too highly of himself going for blonde yties:feelsLSD:

One trip to the Middle East w his step mom woulda made him get mad poon:feelsseriously:
Like literally just ask his step mom to have him get arranged to a hoe literally :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Too bad he was an asshat:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsohgod:
what part of india are you from?

Hello everyone there. ER was DEFINITELY handsome according to the cannon of masculine beauty of many countries including Colombia for example, and Venezuela. ER was hideous according to the canon of masculine beauty in Califorina USA though. He definitely could have had thousands of women in southamerica and the caribbean. Not merely for money but for his look. His look is that of a K-POP star.
As a researcher of the porn ideology (please check my book called: Refutando a Amarna Miller, google it) and the Incel movement I can say that each culture in each moment of the human history has had a different cannon of masculine beauty, the Chad paradigm only exists in the western mind and culture. It is not created by evolution but by social construction.
Globalization is imposing the usanian californian cannon all over the world and that is the problem. So there is no black pill as a biological condenmation. Do not blame evolution blame the culture. The solution will appear historically, when the western civilization decays. I admire the Incel theory, it is brilliant, the discovery of the influence of the chin bone structure in sexual atraction is amazing. Real geniouses. You guys are creating a new sociology. You will influence the antropology of the next centuries. But, the only mistake of the Incel movemnet is believing in the Blackpill. Obviously redpill is false as well. The looks theory is true, but the cause of the sexual segregation in which the Chad is the preferred type is not a biological or evolutionary cause. Chads would be considerd ugly and not masculine by many cultures of the human history. I repeat, the hegemony of the "Chad" is just a cultural momentary tendency not a biological evolutionary pattern. As a cultural tendendy It has expiration date.
Hope you guys let me continue researching more into the Incel vision of the world. I am sure your looks theory will be accepted and respected one day. The future will tell that you were right in that point. I only try to make and contribute with a correction, pointing that the root cause of this situation is the culture and denying any evolutionary explanation at all.

Last edited: