Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Elliot Rodger was good looking" Stfu.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Dude was ugly as shit, i'd rate 3-4/10. He was like 5'6/7 IRL (He larped as 5'9), rounded jaw, ethnic, weird nose, tiny frame, and a long ass midface. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, he was autistic as fuck. He did have decent eye area and hair but that's it.

ucsb-shooting-elliot-rodgers-11-ftr1.jpg

This isn't the type of guy "Hot Blondes" want jfl, you aren't a 22yo kv for nothing.

saint cho mogs
Download

He was short, sub5, autistic, half asian living in an area of rich chads. He was bluepilled as well

Mogs me still. And he could wealthmaxx/statusmaxx some low tier becky if he wasnt so autistic about blonde gigastacies.

no way he is above 4 tbh, for a slight hope to ascend you need to be 6 at least

What retards thought he looked like:

wpwh3h0awzd71.jpg

reality, subhuman hapa with a hooked bird nose:

_76130498_76125143.jpg

I have said this multiple times already, if Elliot had leveraged his access to Hollywood he could had easily got at least a date with a Stacy, easily. Hunger Games was very popular. if he had posted that he had tickets to the premiere and was looking for a girl to go to the red carpet with him, he would had received a lot of requests and preselection would boost his attractiveness.

he though he was a 10/10.
He didn't understand that sexual dimorphism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cuteness.
There prob exist cutecels, but never 6ft 3+ forward growth ogres.

He really did, I hate delusional people like him. I look in the mirror and I see a sub 5.
High IQ, If you have a prettyboy face you have to be tall in most cases. I'd say he was 5'6.5
Almost all my cousins are 6'2+ ogres, they are all in relationships.
What retards thought he looked like:

wpwh3h0awzd71.jpg

reality, subhuman hapa with a hooked bird nose:

_76130498_76125143.jpg
Brutal eye-color pill.

@AllanKing probably thinks he was good looking. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Colored contacts and buccal fat removal would boost his looks quite nicely. And he was loaded so could afford the procedure easilly.

Colored contacts and buccal fat removal would boost his looks quite nicely. And he was loaded so could afford the procedure easilly.
He wasn't "Loaded" JFL, his dad was struggling financially. Dude had 5 grand saved up, that's not much. I mean he could have tried harder but he was also autistic.
I have said this multiple times already, if Elliot had leveraged his access to Hollywood he could had easily got at least a date with a Stacy, easily. Hunger Games was very popular. if he had posted that he had tickets to the premiere and was looking for a girl to go to the red carpet with him, he would had received a lot of requests and preselection would boost his attractiveness.
Cope, his dad directed commercials and his mom was friends with someone in the hunger games. He was a NOBODY. Just some ugly, short, ricelet, hapa, genetic failure, :blackpill:

Cutecels don't exist, they are just men that look ugly on top of an androgynous face.
Refer to this thread I responded in.
Sexual dimorphism is cope.

Cutecels don't exist, they are just men that look ugly on top of an androgynous face.
Refer to this thread I responded in
Sexual dimorphism is cope.
Height/frame are sexually dimorphic, height is NOT a cope.

That guy needs mouth enlargement surgery ASAP

207357BE 8130 46E3 8E55 B96C043CC4BA

Mogs me still. And he could wealthmaxx/statusmaxx some low tier becky if he wasnt so autistic about blonde gigastacies.
You're a fucking high tier non fat normie, with norwood negative 2 and clear skin, and tall and white. With your looks you can be slaying beckies on the daily

Height/frame are sexually dimorphic, height is NOT a cope.
I'm talking about masculine face copers who think beard and jaw size is everything about a man's looks.

Last edited:
He had too feminine face, also extreme short chin and weak jaw. His face has zero apeal to females

He was average looking, way better than most ethnic men. If he wasn`t a sperg he could have been a normalfaggot

He had too feminine face, also extreme short chin and weak jaw. His face has zero apeal to females
You get it bro, nobody finds ugly ricelets attractive, he did anglefraud alot, he had a shitty jaw/chin irl.
He was average looking, way better than most ethnic men. If he wasn`t a sperg he could have been a normalfaggot
You're tripping saying that dude is average looking. He was below average height, ethnic, and a framelet with tiny shoulders and wrists. He was also bullied like crazy and had autism. Plus he lived in a 90%+ white area, he would have been excluded anyway.

He was mentalcel and standardcel

He
Dude was ugly as shit, i'd rate 3-4/10. He was like 5'6/7 IRL (He larped as 5'9), rounded jaw, ethnic, weird nose, tiny frame, and a long ass midface. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, he was autistic as fuck. He did have decent eye area and hair but that's it.

This isn't the type of guy "Hot Blondes" want jfl, you aren't a 22yo kv for nothing.
he looks like 13 lol looking not mature is brutal

You're a fucking high tier non fat normie, with norwood negative 2 and clear skin, and tall and white. With your looks you can be slaying beckies on the daily
Dude im an ugly lanklet with shit eye area, and assymetric recessed jaw. It never began for the both of us.

You're tripping saying that dude is average looking. He was below average height, ethnic, and a framelet with tiny shoulders and wrists. He was also bullied like crazy and had autism. Plus he lived in a 90%+ white area, he would have been excluded anyway.
If he wasn`t a sperg and moved somewhere else he would be okay, your issue is idealizing that all women think the same things, modern propaganda made a shitton of dumb women like more effeminate men, they are stupid and fall for it, just see the young girls and k-pop. None of his features are repulsive like in most ricecels, he was just effeminate but would still be average score considering this sort of foid.

Dude im an ugly lanklet with shit eye area, and assymetric recessed jaw. It never began for the both of us.
Yeah you're ugly, I kinda hate tall people in general but I get why you're incel.

I still believe he mogs 90% of us

Yeah I hate how normies when reading about him always say he is good looking and all that shit. Stfu you virtue signaling cunt, no he isn’t gl

most probably, im androgynous af to the point that elders sometimes assume I'm a girl and peers that I'm 12 despite being 18
Holy shit. That fucking sucks man. ER also had 4 inch dick.

My condolences, that mean's you're <3.5 (In my book)

I mog him because i'm 5'9 and white (100% slav). I have similar face but with a massive hooked nose and long brown hair.
Elliot could have moved out East where Asian phenotypes are rare, he could’ve passed for an exotic mutt and he would’ve gotten laid.

but of course his height and autism is a death sentence

Elliot could have moved out East where Asian phenotypes are rare, he could’ve passed for an exotic mutt and he would’ve gotten laid.
That's true, his location really did him no good. But i'm thinking of running some online dating with his pics, I'm curious if he'll get more tinder action than I did.
but of course his height and autism is a death sentence
I hate being 5'9, I'd probably kill myself if I was under 5'8. Even my own sister heightmogs me.

5.5/10 manlet happa aspy. That’s what he was

i'm also 5'9, it's tough indeed
Considering my dad is 6'1 and my sister is 5'10 I stick out as a midget. My brother will probably end up mogging me too.

That's true, his location really did him no good. But i'm thinking of running some online dating with his pics, I'm curious if he'll get more tinder action than I did.

I hate being 5'9, I'd probably kill myself if I was under 5'8. Even my own sister heightmogs me.
I'm 5'6":feelsclown::fuk::fuk::fuk: I think about killing myself everyday

I'm 5'6":feelsclown::fuk::fuk::fuk: I think about killing myself everyday
I'm sorry man. I wish I could give you a hug, I know your pain.:fuk:
Facts,plus fish lips.

Nah

It's those asian genes
Also 4 inch dick, that's truecel tier. I mog him and that's not a shocker lol. He might be a 2/10 now that I think of it because he's Asian.
Bluepillers: 88 HELLO REDDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

my father is like 169 cm and my mom 171 cm tall, IDK why she even married him. if I wasn't an antinatalist I'd breed a tall girl, and give my son (I'd abort a daughter) somatropin. funny thing I have two cousins, one of them is 6'6, the other is 5'7 (he's shorter than his mother).
6'6. I'd acid face myself to be 6'6. My grandpa is like 6'4 jfl. Every generation of my family looses like 3 inches of height.

He still mogs me regardless.

>Rich

>Has his own car

>Has a better looking jawline than me

>Isn't balding like I am

>Has a more masculine eye area than me

I really wish people would stop with this bullshit and just accept the fact that Elliot was a good looking mentalcel.

The guy had looks in or about the 8.5 out of 10 range I’d say and literally the only reason that this physical Chad specimen failed with women is because of his mental illness and perhaps natural young male insecurities that naturally being combined problems left him with crippling shyness.

You’re describing both Elliot Rodger and Justin Bieber.

One of them was afflicted with crippling mental illness and shyness and one of them was not.

They both had/have a type of male look that is highly appealing to women known as the pretty boy look or style as I believe Bieber once wrote or at least sang a faggy song about.

Its a common 5/10 nearcel cope. Anyone Who is subhuman or chadlite knows that elliot was ugly. Only 5/10 guys cope that he wasnt ugly by thinking that therefore they arent ugly either

Nowhere near a truecel tier though. His rich dad caused His narcism And that did him in