Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger Was Always Gonna Go ER.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
What I mean by this is that the dude was just not wired right. A lot of people claim that his decade of inceldom or so made him this way, but personally I think that he was just born with a desire to snap and kill.

IMO, even if he was born fully white, 6'2, and a 7/10 at the least than while he may not have been an incel, something would have set him off. A workplace shooting because he felt like he was being treated "unfairly" there(this kid believed he was the center of the fucking universe and that everything, not just women, should fall into his lap). Or perhaps if he expected his Stacy of cheating on him or whatever, than he would have gone after her, her friends, family, the person/persons she was cheating with. Whatever reason, even if this guy was born a chad he probably would have been a killer. Just by looking into his eyes and paying attention to his body language, I immediately get "Stay the fuck away I am gonna kill you" kinda vibes.

No reply pill
+
Cope

That’s why i like that motherfucker. R.I.P legend

That’s why i like that motherfucker. R.I.P legend
If he was a chad or even chadlite he would have probably still killed people. Say he found out or even suspected his stacey was cheating on him? He probably would have killed her, her friends, family, etc.

I don't think. I think he'd not gone ER if he learned how to fuck a foid