Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Elliot Rodger Was a Volcel for Not Approaching” - Neurotypicals

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Rodger bought a bottle of vodka that night, taking a few shots for courage, maybe downing one too many. Other students were partying – "good looking popular kids," as he identified them. Without the buzz, he would have been too intimidated to mingle.

He walked into a house party. Hip-hop music blasted from the DJ booth. The students played beer pong.

Rodger soon became frustrated that no one was talking to him. Instead, women were giving "obnoxious slobs" attention, he wrote. With his inhibitions blurred by the liquor, Rodger's rage boiled over. He confronted a couple before walking outside, "realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me."

He decided to climb onto a wooden ledge and plop onto a chair. Some partiers eventually climbed onto the ledge, too. But since the students weren't talking to him, Rodger snapped.

"That was the last straw," he wrote. "A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge."

He didn't succeed. The students pushed him back, and Rodger fell onto the street, breaking his ankle. :blackpill:

Elliot Rodger should’ve done cold approaches, he’s a volcel that didn’t try! -:soy:

[UWSL]@turbosperg @TheGambler2[/UWSL]

I don't understand why people say that Elliot Rodger should have approached. He was not attractive. His face was simply too feminine and lacked harmony. Also his chin was slitghly recessed.

I don't understand why do people say that Elliot Rodger should have approached. He was not attractive. His face was simply too feminine and lacked harmony. Also his chin was slitghly recessed.
Because they deny the autism tax and the NTpill, they believe only extremely universally ugly people can be incel not taking in any other factors. :feelstastyman:

Rodger bought a bottle of vodka that night, taking a few shots for courage, maybe downing one too many. Other students were partying – "good looking popular kids," as he identified them. Without the buzz, he would have been too intimidated to mingle.

He walked into a house party. Hip-hop music blasted from the DJ booth. The students played beer pong.

Rodger soon became frustrated that no one was talking to him. Instead, women were giving "obnoxious slobs" attention, he wrote. With his inhibitions blurred by the liquor, Rodger's rage boiled over. He confronted a couple before walking outside, "realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me."

He decided to climb onto a wooden ledge and plop onto a chair. Some partiers eventually climbed onto the ledge, too. But since the students weren't talking to him, Rodger snapped.

"That was the last straw," he wrote. "A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge."

He didn't succeed. The students pushed him back, and Rodger fell onto the street, breaking his ankle. :blackpill:
Getting totally ignored while also receiving looks of reprobation and disgust is my default experience in social settings. As I approach foids to chat, I get a cold treatment at best, often they move away.

I never became aggressive, though.

It's not anyone's fault that they're born with genes to automatically an instinctively dislike autists, schizos and mentally ill men.

If there is hope, it lies in an hypothetical subpopulation of foids in which this gene is not active or absent.

Last edited:
Rodger soon became frustrated that no one was talking to him. Instead, women were giving "obnoxious slobs" attention, he wrote.
brutal NTmaxxed Oofy doofy in action. NTmaxxed guys make foids laugh while non NT's rot in jealousy:reeeeee:

he displays his strong narcissism here, but then again he was an autist who could not communicate and act like a normie throughout his life, you can't really blame him he was just extremely frustrated

whether he was attractive or not is a matter of dispute but what is objectively clear is that he was no less than a 5/10 and he had hunger games money in his possession.
He’s a trucel, autism tax means almost every sub 8 non NT male is incel.

ER was retarded tbh. His day of retribution was a massive failure and he was a volcel. Nigga didn't want anything other than a blonde stacy. I believe he could have landed at least a low tier becky if he tried. Instead he acted like an entitled fucking retard.

He had friends too so he can't have been totally autistic in social situations.

nah Eliot was a blonde stacy hunter. if he went for a becky his decent looks and money would make his autism seem quirky to her.
ER was retarded tbh. His day of retribution was a massive failure and he was a volcel. Nigga didn't want anything other than a blonde stacy. I believe he could have landed at least a low tier becky if he tried. Instead he acted like an entitled fucking retard.
If he’s so good looking, why did he never get a single IOI his entire life and got treated horribly by foids?

“He had such high standards, he only wanted blonde Stacies.” - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
moio.jpg

And so what if only like blonde women, there are many of them in California and that’s his preference.

He had friends too so he can't have been totally autistic in social situationss.
You mean “friends”, almost everyone described him as a quiet loner.

Radley described the Rodger he knew as a smart loner who never looked him in the eye and had very little to say.

"He would have one-word answers. I never really heard him speak," he said.

Because they deny the autism tax and the NTpill, they believe only extremely universally ugly people can be incel not taking in any other factors. :feelstastyman:
Yeah, that's just plain stupid.

whether he was attractive or not is a matter of dispute but what is objectively clear is that he was no less than a 5/10 and he had hunger games money in his possession.
I mean, I think his situation wasn't completely hopeless (obviously) but he would have to date ethnic women (which he despised)

Long live Elliot Rodger

Reaction to him is evident of how so called "evolved" humanity is when dealing with anyone slightly different from normal and how much they get what they fucking deserve when shit like this happens:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

brutal truth his autism was too much. u need be very good looking not merely normal tier to compensate for autism.

Can't stand Elliott Rodger

if he did pua he woulda had his shit given to him, jfl

ER was incel. Imbecils think being incel is bein sub4 deformed motherfucker. I was around 6/10 now probably low 5/10 due to gaining fat and didn't get any pussy. Oh bla bla bla this and that. Fuck you, you don't know my story.