Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was 5'9" not 5'7".

• Thread starter Bandit_Marauder
  • Start date
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
He's listed as 69 inches in his autopsy report:

8atv4kxe7zc81.jpg

69 inches is equivalent to 5 feet 9 inches.
Where would they get that number, from his Youtube channel? Of course, from measuring his corpse.

Also it's listed as length, not height because they measured him lying down, not standing up because well, you can't stand anymore when you're dead.

The weight is a little too light for how he looked like but it could be from all the blood he lost after shooting himself.

Myth debunked. ER was 5'9, not 5'7.

You don't need to lowball his height just to make yourself feel better.

he was a mentalcel and standardcel we all know this. any1 denying it is delusional or retarded

Compare to me he is gigachad

He was not ugly to the point where women would find him disgusting, and not short either, but autism, being half Asian and the dickpill made sure that he would have no chance.:blackpill:

Tfw heightmogged by ER:incel:

He was not ugly to the point where women would find him disgusting, and not short either, but autism, being half Asian and the dickpill made sure that he would have no chance.:blackpill:
In addition to living in California. Too much competition just like in New York.

Being average height is considered short by women, you hear them say it all the time. The average height for males in the Us is 5'9".

Being average height is considered short by women, you hear them say it all the time. The average height for males in the Us is 5'9".
True, but I believe that if you're 5'8+, you face matters the most. If you're 5'8-5'10 and you're getting rejected by women, it's not your height.

In addition to living in California. Too much competition just like in New York.
Yeah. Crazy how Isla Vista is full of white people, despite California being racially diverse. These people who preach diversity wouldn't even get closer than 100 meters to a black person.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, but I believe that if you're 5'8+, you face matters the most. If you're 5'8-5'10 and you're getting rejected by women, it's not your height.
It is your height, a 6ft+ guy with an average face will easily get laid, an average height guy with an above average face won't. The first thing a woman sees is your face, but your height determines the angle with which she views your face, and having to "look up" to see a guy is a "turn on" for women. So in a sense it makes your face more attractive if she has to look up to see it.

Maybe it's different where you live but based on what I've seen, height is more important than face, it automatically makes a woman see you as more dominant and masculine just be being 6ft tall.

Even Talyor Lautner with a Chad face gets made fun of for not being 6ft, and he's a handsome celebrity, so imagine how it is for the average guy (well you shouldn't have to imagine, right?). Oh and he's 5'8" btw.
Taylor Lautner Height Hes 5ft 8In BTW

What I don't think guys like you understand is that women don't rate men based on logic or "being reasonable". They rate men based on their options. In this modern era where a woman can hit up thousands of attractive tall men on tinder, instagram, facebook, etc, it doesn't matter what is "average" or what height you think your face being average is good enough, it doesn't work like that anymore because women don't have a cap on their standards, their standards change based on their options, and women today have virtually unlimited options.

Last edited:
It is your height, a 6ft+ guy with an average face will easily get laid, an average height guy with an above average face won't. The first thing a woman sees is your face, but your height determines the angle with which she views your face, and having to "look up" to see a guy is a "turn on" for women. So in a sense it makes your face more attractive if she has to look up to see it.

Maybe it's different where you live but based on what I've seen, height is more important than face, it automatically makes a woman see you as more dominant and masculine just be being 6ft tall.

Even Talyor Lautner with a Chad face gets made fun of for not being 6ft, and he's a handsome celebrity, so imagine how it is for the average guy (well you shouldn't have to imagine, right?). Oh and he's 5'8" btw.
View attachment 621298
I disagree. Even Taylor in the facebook picture is just with extremely tall women. Average height for women is 5'5, and generally there are many men who are very succesful despite not being tall. You have Tom Holland and Cillian Murphy for example. Even if these guy didn't have money and fame, they would still be very successful. Todd Thundercock is 6'4 and he was an incel until he was 38, because of his ugly face.

most people here knew this already

I disagree. Even Taylor in the facebook picture is just with extremely tall women. Average height for women is 5'5, and generally there are many men who are very succesful despite not being tall. You have Tom Holland and Cillian Murphy for example.
What do you mean by "successful". I don't consider the average man in the modern dating era "successful". Licking up the scraps off of other men's plates and marrying used up whores isn't "success". You must be going by that modern day lowered standard of "romantic success". I'm not.

The stats today show that 1 in 3 men under the age of 30 in the united states is a virgin. Does that sound like success to you?

There are studies showing that 50% of women will reject a man just for being 5'8" (and that's the average height).

There aren't even any virgins left to marry anymore, there is no "success", just lowered standards.

Most men are out here struggling and hyping up their sexual escapades for the sake of their egos. Average men are not out here slaying, it's a select few doing the slaying, and then the bulk gets to lick up a few scraps off of the plate, then another smaller select few group (incels) who get nothing.

But here's the thing, the stats also show that around 98% males from the ages of 30 to 44 aren't virgins. So that means at some point, most of the guys on this forum are going to lower their standards, get married to some used up whore, and get laid. So all this talk about "roastie this" and "roastie that" is just posturing and ego.

This forum has shown me that the average man is a pathetic, emotional sack of shit, that is one IOI away from renouncing any red pill or black pill beliefs. All this talk you see on this forum is for show, most guys here are going to end up dating and being married at some point. THEY WILL SETTLE!.

That's because they are obsessed with things like "love", and desperation for those things over many years is going to lead to them lowering their standards and accepting whatever comes their way.

STANDARDS ATTRITION IS A REAL THING.

I made a thread about this very thing:

Last edited:
Talyor Lautner
His looks faded, he lost a lot of muscle mass once the Twilight series was over (producers probably had him on steroids), and also his acting career went nowhere. Forget him.

going from 5'7 to 5'9 give you a huge boost in smv.
Greater than going from 6' to 6'2 or 5'4 to 5'6 or 6'6 to 6'8 etc...

going from 5'7 to 5'9 give you a huge boost in smv.
Greater than going from 6' to 6'2 or 5'4 to 5'6 or 6'6 to 6'8 etc...
Lol no, that's still average height. Going from 5'8" to 5'10" gives you a huge boost, and that's ONLY BECAUSE YOU LOOK AS IF YOU ARE 6FT TALL.

The guys who I've talked to that are around 5'10" or 5'11" don't say their specific heights, they just tell women they are 6ft lol.

It's 6ft or nothing dude. You have to make up for your lack of height with money, that's the only exception.

Lol no, that's still average height. Going from 5'8" to 5'10" gives you a huge boost, and that's ONLY BECAUSE YOU LOOK AS IF YOU ARE 6FT TALL.

The guys who I've talked to that are around 5'10" or 5'11" don't say their specific heights, they just tell women they are 6ft lol.

It's 6ft or nothing dude. You have to make up for your lack of height with money, that's the only exception.
6ft is only for online dating, and 6'6 is the new 6ft as far as onlien dating goes.
In real life though a guy with a 7/10 face(or someone who looksmaxxed to get to 7/10) has far more options if hes 5'9 then 5'7.
If I was 5'9 I would try to improve my face

If I was 5'9 I would try to improve my face
Dude, people can barely see the difference between 5'7" and 5'9", that's why what you're saying makes no sense, and that's exactly why 5'10" guys just tell women they are 6ft, it's because you can't tell the different, it's 2 inches. Men wear shoes in public too. The right kind of shoes by default makes a 5'7" guy look like he's 5'9".

Either way you're still just AVERAGE HEIGHT. Women don't want average anymore.

Under 6'3 is manlet these days

What do you mean by "successful". I don't consider the average man in the modern dating era "successful". Licking up the scraps off of other men's plates and marrying used up whores isn't "success". You must be going by that modern day lowered standard of "romantic success". I'm not.

The stats today show that 1 in 3 men under the age of 30 in the united states is a virgin. Does that sound like success to you?

There are studies showing that 50% of women will reject a man just for being 5'8" (and that's the average height).

There aren't even any virgins left to marry anymore, there is no "success", just lowered standards.

Most men are out here struggling and hyping up their sexual escapades for the sake of their egos. Average men are not out here slaying, it's a select few doing the slaying, and then the bulk gets to lick up a few scraps off of the plate, then another smaller select few group (incels) who get nothing.

But here's the thing, the stats also show that around 98% males from the ages of 30 to 44 aren't virgins. So that means at some point, most of the guys on this forum are going to lower their standards, get married to some used up whore, and get laid. So all this talk about "roastie this" and "roastie that" is just posturing and ego.

This forum has shown me that the average man is a pathetic, emotional sack of shit, that is one IOI away from renouncing any red pill or black pill beliefs. All this talk you see on this forum is for show, most guys here are going to end up dating and being married at some point. THEY WILL SETTLE!.

That's because they are obsessed with things like "love", and desperation for those things over many years is going to lead to them lowering their standards and accepting whatever comes their way.

STANDARDS ATTRITION IS A REAL THING.

I made a thread about this very thing:
To be honest, I agree with most of what you said, but the problem with studies showing that women don't like men who are average height, tend to not be very credible, because men lie about their height constantly. If a man CLAIMS that he's 5'8, 90% of the time, it's not his actual height and he's really 5'6 maybe 5'7. Same with men CLAIMING they're 5'9. The most ridiculus example of this is a youtuber named Dbdr who claimed for his entire life that he was 6'2 and then when he measured himself, he was actually 5'11. If you're 6ft tall, you are taller than 80% of men. Again, many men will say that they are 6ft tall, when they're actually 5'10 (that's why women say that 5'11-6'0 men are sometimes short :feelskek:)
Also, I dissagree that most of us in this forum will eventually settle. I think our future is quite clear. Perma-virgins, perma-rotters and some ropers.

[UWSL][UWSL]Does anyone have photos of the autopsy? [/UWSL][/UWSL]

but the problem with studies showing that women don't like men who are average height, tend to not be very credible, because men lie about their height constantly.
That still doesn't make a difference because the end result is the same. The fact that these men feel like they have to lie is because of the rejections they faced in the past because of their perceived height, or what they heard women say about a certain height, and this phenomenon went on the shape the culture that makes men feel like lying about their height.

many men will say that they are 6ft tall, when they're actually 5'10 (that's why women say that 5'11-6'0 men are sometimes short :feelskek:)
I agree, but there isn't much of a visual difference between 5'10" and 6ft, especially since people wear shoes when they go out. This is exactly why men will just go with the preferred number.

Also, I disagree that most of us in this forum will eventually settle.
Most of you definitely will, the numbers show it.

I think our future is quite clear. Perma-virgins, perma-rotters and some ropers.
No that's the cope. Most incels have jobs and are 9 to 5 wage slaves, most men hit their financial peak at the age of 35, most women hit their lowest point of attractiveness at the age of 30.

In other words:
Desperate unattractive men reach their peak (on average) around the same time that aging women that are running out of options reach their lowest point (on average). It's the perfect storm, and it's exactly why 98% of men in America from the ages of 30 to 44 are not virgins, you can't argue with data using memes (that's another problem with incel forums).

The truth is, a lot of you guys WANT TO THINK OF YOURSELF as this "edgy" loner with "standards" who "won't give in" and will "never settle for a roastie". But those are the same guys on the forum saying that:

1. FEMALE VALIDATION IS WORTH MORE THAN SEX
2. THEY WANT "TRUE LOVE"
3. THEY'D CHOOSE TO BE CHAD OVER GETTING 100 MILLION DOLLARS
4. ETC

The guys on this forum are emotional thinkers, they aren't rational. They will definitely give in when some whore in her 30's starts chatting them up in order to desperately get a husband for "her last stretch in life". Anybody who values women's validation over sex is someone who will settle on a cock carousel rider, WITHOUT A DOUBT.

I have seen nothing on this forum that would convince me that the average user wouldn't settle. The average user is the kind of guy I described.

Think about it, if you aren't even willing to pay for sex, AND you value female validation more than sex. There's only one obvious outcome that's at the end of that way of living. Sexual frustration and desperation, which leads to settling to have your needs met and to finally "feel happy".

Unattractive men are the "backup plan" for cock carousel riders, those are the average guys that get married (and below average too). That's gonna be a bulk of the users here. Who are going to abandon their accounts, fake suicides so that they don't get mocked or hated, delete their accounts and lie about the reasons, etc.

Last edited:
Yours? man, you should double-check your writing, lol
I don't know. The pics are likely not online from California law on autopsy pictures.
[UWSL][UWSL]I want pictures of his dead body being opened and not just a report. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I want pictures of his dead body being opened and not just a report. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
:feelskek: Come on dude, you know you aren't finding shit like that on the regular internet. I doubt it even exist, but if it does it's on the deepweb in some fringe community and you probably have to buy it with crypto.

5'9 not too bad. But I always thought that he was 5'7. Certainly looked to be.
Anyways, it didn't matter in the end. He had an ugly feminine gook face and shit frame.

Think of a fat ugly masculine black foid in your head. That is how most foids view us Asian men. We're just repulsive to them and they don't even remotely think of fucking us. We're literally sub human to them.

How does the dickpill work? Do some women have the ability to know dick size without seeing it?

Could have worn jordans or airforce ones and LARP and 5'10 or 5'10.5 MAYBE 5'11

How does the dickpill work? Do some women have the ability to know dick size without seeing it?
No, but even if you manage to attract her in the first place, she'll leave you the moment you get naked.

He's listed as 69 inches in his autopsy report:

8atv4kxe7zc81.jpg

69 inches is equivalent to 5 feet 9 inches.
Where would they get that number, from his Youtube channel? Of course, from measuring his corpse.

Also it's listed as length, not height because they measured him lying down, not standing up because well, you can't stand anymore when you're dead.

The weight is a little too light for how he looked like but it could be from all the blood he lost after shooting himself.

Myth debunked. ER was 5'9, not 5'7.

You don't need to lowball his height just to make yourself feel better.
SHUT UP DILLWEED!

124 pounds framecel :cryfeels:

Doesn't change much.