Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger: The Last Avatar , The Warrior of the Kali Yuga, Generator of the Sixth Sun??

W

Wothish

Banned
-

Elliot Rodger had his birth announced by 3 eclipses, whose symbolism is also correlated with a new era. In a conversation I had with an Indian astrologer, he told me that, if we were to use Vedic symbolism both for Elliot's birth chart and for the interpretations of eclipses that are also his, everything goes in accordance with the Prophecy. Hindu of the End of the Kali Yuga (current Kalpa/Age) by an Avatar from the planet Saturn. When looking at the supposed "Avatars" of Saturn according to Hinduism, it is interesting to see that they are people whose personality and actions are equivalent to Elliot's. He also told me that, based on the data he saw in the audio video that I shared above, Hinduism is absolutely clear in saying that Elliot is the Avatar of Saturn, which was predicted by Hindus more than 3000 years ago. In Mayan religion, the Mayans predicted that the eclipse of July 11, 1991, would mean the birth of the Sixth Sun, in some traditions, related to Kulkulkan/Quetzacoatl. It is important to say that all these visions are of a mystical nature, and that the astrological/numerological symbolism of Elliot's birth and death are clear and consistent with such prophecies of new eras and avatars. It is also important to state that this statement is not a justification for what happened in Isla Vista, much less an apology. What I'm doing is just publishing factual data that is controversial. The Isla Vista Incident was inevitable, that's what all the data shows. For anyone who wants to review this analysis, just watch the video, and search old news channels, Stellarium, databases on fixed stars and analyzes of the births of violent people during the period.

Last edited:

Elliot Rodger had his birth announced by 3 eclipses, whose symbolism is also correlated with a new era. In a conversation I had with an Indian astrologer, he told me that, if we were to use Vedic symbolism both for Elliot's birth chart and for the interpretations of eclipses that are also his, everything goes in accordance with the Prophecy. Hindu of the End of the Kali Yuga (current Kalpa/Age) by an Avatar from the planet Saturn. When looking at the supposed "Avatars" of Saturn according to Hinduism, it is interesting to see that they are people whose personality and actions are equivalent to Elliot's. He also told me that, based on the data he saw in the audio video that I shared above, Hinduism is absolutely clear in saying that Elliot is the Avatar of Saturn, which was predicted by Hindus more than 3000 years ago. In Mayan religion, the Mayans predicted that the eclipse of July 11, 1991, would mean the birth of the Sixth Sun, in some traditions, related to Kulkulkan/Quetzacoatl. It is important to say that all these visions are of a mystical nature, and that the astrological/numerological symbolism of Elliot's birth and death are clear and consistent with such prophecies of new eras and avatars. It is also important to state that this statement is not a justification for what happened in Isla Vista, much less an apology. What I'm doing is just publishing factual data that is controversial. The Isla Vista Incident was inevitable, that's what all the data shows. For anyone who wants to review this analysis, just watch the video, and search old news channels, Stellarium, databases on fixed stars and analyzes of the births of violent people during the period.
Vid

Video does not exist

Important details:
- None of the data provided in this audio and video is false. They are all real and can be easily reviewed on the internet.
- I'm not in favor of what happened in Isla Vista. I am just stating the facts and that the incident was inevitable. the incident itself does not depend on being accepted or rejected. it occurred, and was going to occur anyway.
- Elliot Rodger definitely had his birth related to the June/July 1991 eclipse cycle.
- As it is just an informative video, there are no legal problems of any kind when watching it. The topic is yes, controversial, but not problematic. we are dealing with data, facts.

Elliot's numerology is closely related to the number 3. there were 3 eclipses, 3 participating celestial bodies, his date of birth, if added together using the Gregorian calendar, gives 33. there were 3 victims inside his apartment and 3 victims outside the apartment and so on. against.

Elliot's numerology is closely related to the number 3. there were 3 eclipses, 3 participating celestial bodies, his date of birth, if added together using the Gregorian calendar, gives 33. there were 3 victims inside his apartment and 3 victims outside the apartment and so on. against.
3+3=6.

666. There's nowhere to run. all symbolism is related to the number 6 and 3. 3,6,8,9,11,22,24,26,33,666 are the numbers, most related to him.

Last edited:
You spent 9 years, and you didn't realize that Elliot was predicted by countless cultures around the world. Interesting Fact: Elliot was supposedly cremated. The act of cremation is currently carried out mainly by Hindus, to help the spirit dissociate from the body and material illusion, in other words, it is a liberation.

Last edited:
3,6,8,11,22,24,26,33,666 are the numbers, most related to him.
I don't think I need to say who Elliot is related to in our monotheistic culture.... Saturn, Kulkulkan, 666, disasters, revolutions, everything is correlated with it in our time. understanding it, is the key to the future and to the past.

Last edited:
It's the truth. Given this, I would recommend you to stop using his image. unless you know what it means. The world will start to become more and more unstable until everything goes back to the way it was in the past.

Can you analyze my birthdate like you analyzed His birthdate? I feel like somw power is affecting my life.

You have to understand once and for all: Elliot is the father of the era we are in now. everything that is occurring is related to him and his presence, acting in the world. To give you an idea, the eclipse in which it was a sign was also the sign of the fall of the communist world with the end of the USSR

This is not just affecting you, it is affecting the world, which is moving towards ever greater and radical decentralization.

Elliot represents revenge, war, authoritarianism, radical freedom, violence, hedonism, revolution, nature, social revisionism. all of this is happening. and it will get more and more radical until all aspects of the old era have fallen.