Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger shouldn't have killed all those people

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
He should have deformed there face, only to the people who bullied him like that fuckboy from his manifesto who sent him an audio clip of him and his girl having sex which scarred Elliot at 14. Death is quick, Elliot should have shot his victims faces or stabbed the faces of the victims instead of killing them, being ugly is the worse pain, worse then dying. 

Btw I would never do this or encourage this, I don't have the balls to kill someone nor do I ever want to (despite being bullied my whole life), but Elliot wanted revenge and wanted them to suffer, killing won't exactly make his enemies suffer, but making there face deformed would have had a much much bigger impact on their life, just my opinion, /r/IncelTears will probably take this post out of context but I don't care, this isn't reddit I can say what I want.

It's hard to do that in a short period of time.

He was a moron just like those retards from Columbine. They didn't kill anyone that fucked with them. They killed randoms. Complete pussies to the end. How the fuck do you still fail at that? It's unreal.

cupcaker said:
It's hard to do that in a short period of time.

Run around town throwing acid at people's faces.

CopingGymcel said:
Run around town throwing acid at people's faces.

But what if the person you're acid attacking isn't norman?

cupcaker said:

Look at the person's face first.

cupcaker said:

pretty easy to tell a norman apart from incel...

anincelforlifelol said:
He was a moron just like those retards from Columbine. They didn't kill anyone that fucked with them. They killed randoms. Complete pussies to the end. How the fuck do you still fail at that? It's unreal.

That pissed me off, I mean I don't want people to die but he said he was going to "the hottest sorority" and kill all of the whores in them (at least 30 people in them). Instead, he shot random fucking people (who could've been incel!) and called it night.

anincelforlifelol said:

I believe the Columbine boys did in fact kill many of the ppl that fucked with them

don't diss the OGs bro

iiiTeMpeR said:
That pissed me off, I mean I don't want people to die but he said he was going to "the hottest sorority" and kill all of the whores in them (at least 30 people in them). Instead, he shot random fucking people (who could've been incel!) and called it night.

He killed his 2 incel roommates and another incel chingchong.

cupcaker said:
He killed his 2 incel roommates and another incel chingchong.

What a cunt, in fact he didn't even treat ugly people right, he was a hypocritical narcissist, fuck that cunt (ironic I say that even though I have his Chad edit as me avatar lol).

Cho and Lepine were true artists.
ER manifesto is still GOAT though

He should have slaughtered more females, while deforming the faces of chads, remember even a deformed female has much more SMV than an incel.

yeah wtf he killed 3 incels for no reason ??

also the sorority house's door was closed

nausea said:

It is easier to kill incels, I think it was also a good deed since death is vastly better than inceldom. BTW I think only one or two of the chinks were incel the other/s were lower tier normie/s.

nausea said:

Find a way to get in! Make it another day WHEN it's open! He should have known bro, 2 years of planning to kill two 5/10 girls and incels? 1/10 effort

anincelforlifelol said:

lol shut up you pussy bitch clueless retard

Lefterio13 said:
lol shut up you pussy bitch clueless retard

Go fuck yourself dipshit. I am one of the most blackest pill members on this forum. ER was a retard. I don't give a fuck if you kill people, but these morons couldn't even do their plan as they originally wanted to. ER didn't do anything. He didn't kill a single Stacy or Chad. Epic failure.

anincelforlifelol said:
Go fuck yourself dipshit. I am one of the most blackest pill members on this forum. ER was a retard. I don't give a fuck if you kill people, but these morons couldn't even do their plan as they originally wanted to. ER didn't do anything. He didn't kill a single Stacy or Chad. Epic failure.

Don't worry about him, a lot of faggots on here insult you if you disagree with them, some incels are too stupid to realize ceasing open discussion creates an echo chamber making us no better then /r/IncelTears

I wish people would stop fucking talking about that retarded autistic faliure of a human being. Let that faggot die off already, he dosent need to be remembered, he's worthless

iiiTeMpeR said:
Don't worry about him, a lot of faggots on here insult you if you disagree with them, some incels are too stupid to realize ceasing open discussion creates an echo chamber making us no better then /r/IncelTears

Exactly. Just lol at some of these morons. They're definitely from Lookism. r/incels was the best. Such a shame those faggots from CuckTears screwed us over.

Nautica1983 said:
I wish people would stop fucking talking about that retarded autistic faliure of a human being. Let that faggot die off already, he dosent need to be remembered, he's worthless

Agreed

iiiTeMpeR said:
Find a way to get in! Make it another day WHEN it's open! He should have known bro, 2 years of planning to kill two 5/10 girls and incels? 1/10 effort

imagine the epicness if that door was open

dozens of high status stacies slaughtered

"when you leave someone in the abyss, the abyss will wake"

yea go er yourself then instead of judging them from your keyboard while only they had the balls to do what we all here should fucking do

Lefterio13 said:
yea go er yourself then instead of judging them from your keyboard while only they had the balls to do what we all here should fucking do

I have another plan, much better and effective

also I agree with you

anincelforlifelol said:
Exactly. Just lol at some of these morons. They're definitely from Lookism. r/incels was the best. Such a shame those faggots from CuckTears screwed us over.

The good thing about upvotes/downvotes is that retards like that guy aren't noticed  since dogshit comments like his will get downvoted.

iiiTeMpeR said:
The good thing about upvotes/downvotes is that retards like that guy aren't noticed  since dogshit comments like his will get downvoted.

his last post is legit

he is fully righteous in that

Throwing acid in their faces would have done better indeed.

anincelforlifelol said:
This. Most of the people Elliot killed were uglier than him. 

I hate thinking about the Columbine deaths because that was one of my first blackpills. The Jew media went on about Rachel and Cassie, who were fairly attractive. And completely ignored the 'shy' ugly genetic shit Daniel, Kelly and the fat retard spic.

He was a moron and a fag. End of story. His manifest made him what he is, if it was never published he would have been forgotten in a week.

Now if he got into the sorority as he planned, instead of fagging out, it would have been a whole nother thing.

Should have AT LEAST raped some Stacies. Then he wouldn't have died a virgin. (Same with many other incel killers, what were these niggas thinking?)

anincelforlifelol said:

Legit. He was a complete fucking retard. His only problem was being a manlet, everything else was totally fine. The only thing he ended up doing was killing his own fellow incels, and some other random bitch.

He should've just tracked those people down that did the shit he described to him. What also would have been smarter is if he concealed his weapon, tried to open the sorority door, and since it was locked he could've came at another time, he could just keep checking.

I'm not an advocate for random killing at all, only when it's justified, i.e a bully gets killed by someone, but Elliot was too cocky in this situation.