Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodger really wasn't good looking at all. 5/10.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
At best 5/10...4.5

1521241424210.jpg

A professional photo and he looks eh. Dude just took pics in good lighting.

He looked better when he lost weight

water wet.

he was also very skinny and aspie

id break his teeth

he was a midget ugly fucking half Vietnamese piece of shit

3/10 at best

he was a midget ugly fucking half Vietnamese piece of shit

3/10 at best
No. Definitely no.

The thing is he was RICH AF and could get ripped and get alot of surgeries and use his status.

He was a total retard, no way he was a truecel.

his father was broke lol
his mom hated him

he had nothing

his father was broke lol
his mom hated him

he had nothing
didn't know that about his mother, brutal.

I think his location was a big obstacle, the chicks he went for were high status rich white girls. Probably would have been able to pull off third world game in SEA

He was just another ricecel in my book.

tumblr_op1v589GKU1wo4tdfo1_r1_500.jpg

Age 18 ^

He looksmaxxed hard in his late years

Lookswise? 4. Sexual appeal? 0.

God, I wish I had been on PUAhate when he still posted there.

I stopped posting on there by that time but he was an anon.

yeah he's like a 4 tbh, his features were effeminate/just kinda weird looking and he was pretty short

Mm, never saw this photo, sorry for him, but if he looked like that, chances to get a girl were truly low. Not because he is somewhat ugly, no he isn't, but he give a creep vibe, imo

He was definitely very odd looking. Not necessarily ugly, but not attractive. He has that classic weird mixed kid look. You really roll the dice there, and depending on what is being mixed - sometimes the kids can look really great, sometimes they look like they were made in oblivion character creation. ER was more the latter.

In the phillipines all of the celebs and high ranking social elites are mixed, half white half filipino, and are worshipped as demigods over there. With a bit of luck they come out looking good.

But if you are a square faced korean woman with a chad jaw and you mix with a sub 5 white guy, your risk getting an ER.

He was definitely very odd looking. Not necessarily ugly, but not attractive. He has that classic weird mixed kid look. You really roll the dice there, and depending on what is being mixed - sometimes the kids can look really great, sometimes they look like they were made in oblivion character creation. ER was more the latter.

In the phillipines all of the celebs and high ranking social elites are mixed, half white half filipino, and are worshipped as demigods over there. With a bit of luck they come out looking good.

But if you are a square faced korean woman with a chad jaw and you mix with a sub 5 white guy, your risk getting an ER.
He wasn't half Korean though.

ER was soft as sh*t.
This is the real deal.

0C0A7C1C 3042 4A44 9E8D F9773E479DE1

His looks are overrated af, he was short with a tiny frame and effeminate face. He had no sex appeal.

who gives af he was fucked from birth by his family who contributed to him being an extreme mentalcel on top of his literal autism

You can find photos and videos of him where he is a high tier normie, people say he was short but face > frame >>>>>>>>>>> height

Agreed. I used to think he was good looking, but now that I've taken an analytical look at him, he's actually pretty weird looking, like a fish. His lips and nose area really screwed him.

22 years old... and still a viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

i wish i had a revolver so i could play russian roulette with my dog

This is a record for Low iq posts. Elliot was dumb as fuck
I just think that he tried to delude himself. He was a narcissist and I don't think that he could possibly believe that he was below average in any way

22 years old... and still a viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

I'm pretty sure I won't even feel weird about it when I am 22, my life just went on and there was no opportunity for me to have sex, no one attracted to my hideous frame and repulsive face and it simply went on

He just wasn't good looking as he reflected in his videos. But he's not Inceltier neither. He's definetly above 3/10 but 5/10 highest.

I'm pretty sure I won't even feel weird about it when I am 22, my life just went on and there was no opportunity for me to have sex, no one attracted to my hideous frame and repulsive face and it simply went on

i hope that i am like that too... 4 more years to go till then!

I wonder how, since he spent so much time without physical activity
he probably never touched the gym in his life. he didnt even try besides getting a haircut when it came to his appearance. if it werent for his fast metabolism he would be fucking obese.

he probably never touched the gym in his life. he didnt even try besides getting a haircut when it came to his appearance. if it werent for his fast metabolism he would be fucking obese.

No one without good genetics can be skinny while playing video games all day without a level of calorie restriction I very highly doubt he was at

Is that his dad? He mogs him hard.
Yes, he mostly got his mom's genes as far as looks go.
Should have been born with a vagina or trannymaxxed before puberty

article-0-1E373AFC00000578-986_634x663.jpg

ER is truecel.

mogs me to oblivion

jfl at the fact that he didn't have a gf.

tumblr_op1v589GKU1wo4tdfo1_r1_500.jpg

Age 18 ^

He looksmaxxed hard in his late years
ER really did max his looks as much as possible in his late years. It's an underrated point, and further proof that looksmaxxing is a fruitless option for many.