Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot rodger posting on body building before going ER

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
These cucks on body building forum were blue pilled asf and still are.

Weird how the bodybuilding community is bluepilled.

One would think that people who dedicate a lot of time to sculpt their bodies would be reasonably blackpilled, and realize the importance of looks.

He looks really good in the thumbnail. I feel really sorry for him

Those boys have had too much soy

Tbh they were never going to take a short framelet like ER seriously. Most replies are trolling his appearance and physique.
He looks really good in the thumbnail. I feel really sorry for him
He looks like a Thai lesbian.

Redpilled. They think bullshit like shelf improvement is gonna help em

Is it? They seem somewhat blackpilled to me, even saw lookism threads in misc from time to time.

IDK, I don't visit bodybuilding forums. I was commenting based on the op saying "these cucks on body building forum were blue pilled asf and still are."

Seemed strange to me.

Beautiful eyes and cheekbones... reminds me of guys who say Bieber without status is a 7/10. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

Bodybuilding. com is the worst site on the internet. There are fuckin too many blue pilled beta male cucks there that's unbelievable. You can't expect to get normal answers there, they write some stupid shit and attack you for no reason, not answering your question. They are worse than sjws, they are fuckin stupid.