Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot rodger just proved its over for autistcels more than any other demographic.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
He was moneymaxxed. Almost celebritymaxxed and at least above average looks wise and couldn't even come near some pusssy. Women are subconsciously creeper out by autistic men on an instinctual level. She might not be outwardly mean to you but her biological clock is saying STAY AWAY FROM THAT RETARD. This life is hell on earth and I really should end it

[UWSL]When I was diagnosed an aspie they tried to comfort me by showing me an aspie youtuber who has a girlfriend [/UWSL]:society:

If you're not NT, you might as well kill yourself because you will never be regarded as anything other than a subhuman. (Unless you happen to have chad-tier looks, then you'll be seen as an exception) At best you'll be met with pity and treated like a small child, at worst you'll be avoided by women because they think you're "weird" and "disgusting"

I agree the NT-pill is a big one.

But ER was a short hapa which did him no services either.

im an aspie and i wish to live to make normies seethe

I agree the NT-pill is a big one.

But ER was a short hapa which did him no services either.
He would easily have had a girlfriend even if she want white if he was neurotypical

[UWSL]When I was diagnosed an aspie they tried to comfort me by showing me an aspie youtuber who has a girlfriend [/UWSL]:society:
bro what
lol do doctors just do that now?