Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elliot Rodger: "I was so certain that the universe would finally grant me salvation after a life of torture and suffering. I then...

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I was so certain that the universe would finally grant me salvation after a life of torture and suffering. I then looked at my small, cramped room and realized that my lonely, depressing life of virginity will continue on mercilessly.

That night, I threw a wild tantrum, screaming and crying for hours on end. I had the whole apartment to myself, so there was no one there to hear me. I raged at the entire world, thrashing at my bed with my wooden practice sword and slashing at the air with my pocket knife. I even downed an entire bottle of wine, and got so drunk that I spilled my wine all over my laptop, permanently destroying it. I soaked my pillow with tears as I drifted off to sleep in my lonely bed.

I think this is pretty representative of the incel life tbh.

Well I can't cry anymore so thats different

Well I can't cry anymore so thats different
same here tbh, though i surprisingly found myself crying a couple years back, and i know this sounds cucked, but it was with some movie love scene, idk it kinda just hit me how i never had that

same here tbh, though i surprisingly found myself crying a couple years back, and i know this sounds cucked, but it was with some movie love scene, idk it kinda just hit me how i never had that
idk i guess ive always known i cant. I feel like one of these days I will break down crying, it's just never happened yet.

Now Elliot would have been an oldcel like me

I box at the air in my room oftentimes, not inaccurate

Elliot could at least go outside and make contact with people. I can barely leave the house at this point.

ER is interesting to me

He seems high IQ in many ways, but in other ways he seems low IQ.

I think I am the reverse of ER.

I am too low IQ to speak and write and articulate sentences like he does, but at the same time I believe I am higher IQ than him in regards to analysis of the world and introspection. Maybe it is an age thing, I don’t know.

idk i guess ive always known i cant. I feel like one of these days I will break down crying, it's just never happened yet.

Prolly when all of my family dies

Prolly when all of my family dies
lets be real, inceldom is a bigger disgrace than someone's whole family dying (not socially considered so because no one cares about our struggles, but we have nothing to live for so...), and here we are

lets be real, inceldom is a bigger disgrace than someone's whole family dying (not socially considered so because no one cares about our struggles, but we have nothing to live for so...), and here we are

No I mean like I’ll cry when al of my family dies, that’ll sadden me the most, especially knowing that my dad will have died knowing that I’ve never been with a girl

ER was low IQ. He was smart enough to understand his circumstances. But not smart enough to think about how to escape them.

Imagine a world where ER didnt kill himself. He lived on and posted here. Made more youtube vids driving around and complaining about life. He was an entertaining guy tbh. He was delusional but it was good entertainment. We need him back. Return ER
 101036874 elliot rodger shutterstock

Imagine a world where ER didnt kill himself. He lived on and posted here. Made more youtube vids driving around and complaining about life. He was an entertaining guy tbh. He was delusional but it was good entertainment. We need him back. Return ERView attachment 155335

ikr, its legit sad that he'll never come back

though the thing is, if he hadn't gone ER, we wouldn't know that he can go through with what he says he'll do

Imagine a world where ER didnt kill himself. He lived on and posted here. Made more youtube vids driving around and complaining about life. He was an entertaining guy tbh. He was delusional but it was good entertainment. We need him back. Return ERView attachment 155335

He's the proof that jawline means shit if you have ugly facial features

>hitting bed with wooden practice sword
jfl

ER was low IQ. He was smart enough to understand his circumstances. But not smart enough to think about how to escape them.

Just man up and escape your involuntary celibacy grandson

Boomersme

Elliot's lips and lack of facial hair is what kills him the most.

I can taste the autism.

These refugees are really into Elliot for some reason...

I can taste the autism.

For fucks sake. Not everything is autism. Elliot was very articulate and could read social situations pretty well according to the manifesto. He was just suffering.

Elliot was very articulate and could read social situations pretty well
Autism doesn't prevent one from being articulate or masterfully expressing their ideas through writing. His reading of social situations and ability to gain social status through them seems lacking , people who interacted with him described him as awkward and quiet. What's the point in understanding something, if one has lacks the ability to apply that information, to achieve success.

I don’t cry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back