Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot Rodger https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Elliot Rodger looked at the sharp knife in his hands and felt mad.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his disgusting surroundings. He had always hated slums Toronto with its handsome, healthy houses. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel mad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Alek Minassian. Alek was an angry saint with autistic arms and skinny hands.

Elliot gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a sinister, mad, latte drinker with ugly arms and hapa hands. His friends saw him as a super, sneezing saint. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a broad woman.

But not even a sinister person who had once jumped into a river and saved a broad woman, was prepared for what Alek had in store today.

The rain hammered like rampaging dogs, making Elliot rage.

As Elliot stepped outside and Alek came closer, he could see the resonant glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want friendship," Alek bellowed, in an upset tone. He slammed his fist against Elliot's chest, with the force of 709 lion. "I frigging love you, Elliot Rodger."

Elliot looked back, even more rage and still fingering the sharp knife. "Alek, you did a good job Alek," he replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two curly, chubby cats murdering at a very just holiday, which had death music playing in the background and two great uncles killing to the beat.

Suddenly, Alek lunged forward and tried to punch Elliot in the face. Quickly, Elliot grabbed the sharp knife and brought it down on Alek's skull.

Alek's autistic arms trembled and his skinny hands wobbled. He looked upset, his body raw like a vain, valid van.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Alek Minassian was dead.

Elliot Rodger went back inside and made himself a nice drink of latte.

THE END

Giphy 8

This reads like a wattpad fanfic

Elliot Rodger looked at the minuscule window in his hands and felt angered.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his wealthy surroundings. He had always hated disgusting Santa Barbara with its hissing, horrible happy people. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angered.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Stacy . Stacy was an impatient wh*re with short bones and pretty boy face wrists.

Elliot gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an educated, intelligent, vanilla late drinker with hapa bones and subhuman wrists. His friends saw him as a squidgy, slippery saint. Once, he had even helped an united Asian truecel cross the road.

But not even an educated person who had once helped an united Asian truecel cross the road, was prepared for what Stacy had in store today.

The sun shone like shooting dogs, making Elliot sad.

As Elliot stepped outside and Stacy came closer, he could see the dull glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want nothing," Stacy bellowed, in a spiteful tone. She slammed her fist against Elliot's chest, with the force of 3250 women. "I frigging hate you, Elliot Rodger."

Elliot looked back, even more sad and still fingering the minuscule window. "Stacy, you’re an evil witch," he replied.

They looked at each other with full of rage feelings, like two concerned, condemned cats stabbing at a very thoughtless sorority party, which had 80s pop music playing in the background and two virtuous uncles killing to the beat.

Suddenly, Stacy lunged forward and tried to punch Elliot in the face. Quickly, Elliot grabbed the minuscule window and brought it down on Stacy's skull.

Stacy's short bones trembled and her pretty boy face wrists wobbled. She looked tired, her body raw like a kaleidoscopic, knobby knife.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Stacy was dead.

Elliot Rodger went back inside and made himself a nice drink of vanilla late

THE END

I think I fucked up some variables

It's good because it's true to life.

Elliot Rodger looked at the minuscule window in his hands and felt angered.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his wealthy surroundings. He had always hated disgusting Santa Barbara with its hissing, horrible happy people. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angered.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Stacy . Stacy was an impatient wh*re with short bones and pretty boy face wrists.

Elliot gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an educated, intelligent, vanilla late drinker with hapa bones and subhuman wrists. His friends saw him as a squidgy, slippery saint. Once, he had even helped an united Asian truecel cross the road.

But not even an educated person who had once helped an united Asian truecel cross the road, was prepared for what Stacy had in store today.

The sun shone like shooting dogs, making Elliot sad.

As Elliot stepped outside and Stacy came closer, he could see the dull glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want nothing," Stacy bellowed, in a spiteful tone. She slammed her fist against Elliot's chest, with the force of 3250 women. "I frigging hate you, Elliot Rodger."

Elliot looked back, even more sad and still fingering the minuscule window. "Stacy, you’re an evil witch," he replied.

They looked at each other with full of rage feelings, like two concerned, condemned cats stabbing at a very thoughtless sorority party, which had 80s pop music playing in the background and two virtuous uncles killing to the beat.

Suddenly, Stacy lunged forward and tried to punch Elliot in the face. Quickly, Elliot grabbed the minuscule window and brought it down on Stacy's skull.

Stacy's short bones trembled and her pretty boy face wrists wobbled. She looked tired, her body raw like a kaleidoscopic, knobby knife.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Stacy was dead.

Elliot Rodger went back inside and made himself a nice drink of vanilla late

THE END

I think I fucked up some variables

He helped truecels cross the roads he truly was a saint he didn't deserve this :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nani?! no elliot rodgerS?!