Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Elliot rodger had a Chad face. He was incel cos of severe autism

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

Half race and height dont matter in his case. Facts are facts. Look at this pic, he has model-tier features.

Half race and height matter in sub 8 men. In 8-10/10 men, as long as not dwarf, good face gets you everything. Elliot rodger 8/10 minimum imo

The factor which caused his demise was his autism, which I can imagine instantly made women go "wtf is this autist omg rofl weird af"

Height I think only slightly influenced his demise, because unless youre a literal dwarf, being in the middle ranges of height does not matter if youre extremely good looking.

The dude's facial bones were model tier.

If youre planning on saying HURR DURR 5/10 then dont, because this is a 5/10

average guy

Elliot rodger MUCH better looking

Last edited:
>Half race and height dont matter
Stopped reading.

Lol, height and frame do matter and I am saying this as a tallcel.

He was a low T twink.

females on twitter said he is good looking and they'd date him.

Lol, height and frame do matter and I am saying this as a tallcel.
T
EXACTLY

fuck all means anything else. Recognise, that your autistic screeching HAPA TWINK INCEL!! means nothing, because women wanted to fuck him and confirmed he is chad-tier in the face

if you were a chad looking guy AND have autism. IT'S OVER

>i totally would date you, too bad im saying this over the internet and am far away so i wont have to put my money where my mouth is teehee

you forgot his daddy bought him porshes and suvs

Retarded post. ER was ethnic, manlet and had a fucked nose.

if you were a chad looking guy AND have autism. IT'S OVER
Cope. It was many times disproven in experiments here. Only normies have problems getting laid with autism.

He only looked good in a couple pictures because of angle frauding. He was ugly.

He was normie tier imo

JFL at believing what females say, especially on the internet.

Cope. It was many times disproven in experiments here. Only normies have problems getting laid with autism.
normalfags have no autism. what are you talking about! they normals

If Eliot Roger is 8/10 then I am gigachad.

he was 7.5/10 at most. but definately looks better than most of normies. If he had a better frame and around 6ft+ he would be the king of hapas.

No his face was quite effeminate.. definitely not attractive though not ugly. Also his tone of voice was effeminate

Chad? He was a turbomanlet and hapa.

No chanche for him.

that's what OP's talking about his face is like 7/10 if he was 6ft+ better frame he would easily be chadtier.

If, if, if, if... he was a 5'6'' turbomanlet with micropenis and asian verbal autism. I can relate to him.

Gather some of his pictures that look legit, put them on tinder, see how well he does if you think he had a Chad face.
Pretty sure many would know his face by now

Hes far from chad

Only average/tall-fags can say height dont matter.

Chad = baby face with a weak jaw

ok

Model tier :feelshaha: Not on this earth for sure.

ER was a great man who aspired to greater things, but he was nothing more than a mentalcel.

Joined Jun 13, 2019

he was a 4/10

JFL, autism was at the bottom of his list of issues

He did have good bones but the rest of his face was average. the worst part is that he was hapa. Hapas are viewed as disgusting mongrels by most women. Only a 10/10 hapa who looks racially ambiguous or perhaps white passing would be considered hot by women. Also he was a manlet and framecel with autism...

I dont think he was chad. But he certainly wasn't trucel. He was easily normie or higher. I would trade my looks for his anyday.

I can detect your sarcasm OP, im not autistic.

He was a autistic manlet.

T

EXACTLY

fuck all means anything else. Recognise, that your autistic screeching HAPA TWINK INCEL!! means nothing, because women wanted to fuck him and confirmed he is chad-tier in the face
bro those are just virtuesignaling cunts that will make a point out of the "fact" that they would date him, blaming his "rotten personality" for his sexual failure as opposed to what was actually at fault (female's hypergamous lookist nature)

This Thread is pure Comedy.

View attachment 132439

Half race and height dont matter in his case. Facts are facts. Look at this pic, he has model-tier features.

Half race and height matter in sub 8 men. In 8-10/10 men, as long as not dwarf, good face gets you everything. Elliot rodger 8/10 minimum imo

The factor which caused his demise was his autism, which I can imagine instantly made women go "wtf is this autist omg rofl weird af"

Height I think only slightly influenced his demise, because unless youre a literal dwarf, being in the middle ranges of height does not matter if youre extremely good looking.

The dude's facial bones were model tier.

If youre planning on saying HURR DURR 5/10 then dont, because this is a 5/10

View attachment 132443

average guy

Elliot rodger MUCH better looking
Elliot Rodger is not good looking retard, he is at best 5/10 you have to be unironically a 7/10 to get laid nowadays.

Your average guys mogs hard elliot rodger.

Also don't make jokes about saints you utterly piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back